+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    I am pregnant! Haha hcg levels were 575 and my progesterone was through the roof so only have to 1 crinone now and probably will stop them all together in the next couple of weeks. I have 2 blood test on the 8th and the 15th and then scan on the 18th

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congratulations Hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pregnant! Haha hcg levels were 575 and my progesterone was through the roof so only have to 1 crinone now and probably will stop them all together in the next couple of weeks. I have 2 blood test on the 8th and the 15th and then scan on the 18th

Congratulations that is the best news I have heard all day what great numbers I am so over the moon happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That is awesome!! And yea for less Crinone!! Cannot wait to be of that crap.

I'm surprised that your 3rd BT and scan are so close... My second is tomorrow, 3rd is Tuesday week and my scan the monday after that (15th).

What is your estimated due date?

I am going to get my substitute nurse to dish on my levels to see how I'm doing. Not know the exact figures is annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jasminecook85 congrats!! Fantastic news. And so good to be off crinone. It's unpleasant!
    @lileitak I asked when your official BT is. Sorry! I just realised you've had it. Congrats on being pregnant. How are you feeling? Any ms?
    @mushy when is your BT?
    @kalliope congrats on such a great haul. You must be really happy with 15 eggs suitable for icsi. Are you doing day 3 or 5 transfer? Hopefully all 15 continue to grow!! We can be in the tww together!

AFM, got the call from my clinic. All 8 embryos are still going well. So I've been scheduled for a day 5 transfer on Wednesday. Fingers crossed I still have 8 by wed.

Question for all you ladies, is there any benefit or harm to DTD before ET? I read some FS recommend it but my FS never did with my last cycle. Thoughts?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ilex  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Transfer is tomorrow at 11th and my final blood test is on the 15th however as a country patient I won't get my results until the 16th
    Tomorrow at 11am? Or transfer on the 11th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post
    EPU this morning, we got 19 and they managed to ICSI 15 of them which just seems totally insane. My best response prior to this was 7 with only 5 being mature. The nurse told me the number when I woke and I thought she must have read the wrong chart, I kept checking the number written on my hand in disbelief!

So we have 15 injected, I'm just hoping a good number of those fertilise normally.
    Awesome news. Have u heard about the 15 yet.how many fertilized. Fx for u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    That is awesome!! And yea for less Crinone!! Cannot wait to be of that crap.

I'm surprised that your 3rd BT and scan are so close... My second is tomorrow, 3rd is Tuesday week and my scan the monday after that (15th).

What is your estimated due date?

I am going to get my substitute nurse to dish on my levels to see how I'm doing. Not know the exact figures is annoying.
    Haha talkin to u on 2 threads
    They pushed my scan back a couple of days cos it was close to xmas. Im thinking theyll do a vaginal scan now. I will find out due date next blood test the nurse said they like to do it on the 2nd bt. Goodluck today my fingers and toes are crossed.
    @lissa thank you. How are u going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @jasminecook85 congrats!! Fantastic news. And so good to be off crinone. It's unpleasant!
    @lileitak I asked when your official BT is. Sorry! I just realised you've had it. Congrats on being pregnant. How are you feeling? Any ms?
    @mushy when is your BT?
    @kalliope congrats on such a great haul. You must be really happy with 15 eggs suitable for icsi. Are you doing day 3 or 5 transfer? Hopefully all 15 continue to grow!! We can be in the tww together!

AFM, got the call from my clinic. All 8 embryos are still going well. So I've been scheduled for a day 5 transfer on Wednesday. Fingers crossed I still have 8 by wed.

Question for all you ladies, is there any benefit or harm to DTD before ET? I read some FS recommend it but my FS never did with my last cycle. Thoughts?
    Thank you
    What is DTD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @jasminecook85
    DTD = do the deed

@Minib I've heard/read conflicting things about it. I've been told not to have sex before ET, however, in the next breath the same Dr told me an orgasm pre-ET would be beneficial. So yes to orgasm no to sex.

[EDIT]

Oh I forgot, AFM -we have 10 showing signs of fertilisation this morning so we lost a few to the fert process.
    Last edited by kalliope; 02-12-2014 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pregnant! I had my BT a day early (today) at 10dp5dt. HcG was 240. I don't have anymore blood tests; just a scan on 18 Dec (6+2). I hope I get to see a heartbeat. I have to keep doing the crinone until then (picking up some more tomorrow morning) "just to be on the safe side". Hey. Whatever it takes to grow this bubba. OMG. I'm so excited. I can't believe how lucky we were that IVF worked first time! And we have 3 embies on ice for next time.