+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Thanks. I'm not going to wait, my body just won't recognize the failed pregnancy and I'm not going to do the pills again as last time it took 2 weeks to stop bleeding and the pain was incredible and it took another 4 weeks for my period to come back. So definitely not something I want to do again . I'm hoping if I do the dnc next week once I get my period I can start the fet process straight away but I will have to chat to them about it plus I want to request putting two back (i got 6 frozen all up last cycle) which I don't think they will want to agree to which may mean delays getting approval.

I have every finger and toe crossed that everything goes perfect for you and you don't have any problems along the way and get get a baby next year.
    Can u ask not to go on the pill? And can u ask to put 2 in? My assumption about the 2eggs was that they will only put 1 in with no option for 2 unless you are pass a certain age, it sounded like they were set concrete.which is stupid cos at the end of the day we are the ones forking out alot of money for something they cant guarantee.i can understand their side of things, eggs splitting and getting 4 babies but why have they made it acceptable in other countries, there must be a way around it. I hope your clinic is more leniant then mine. Let me know what they say

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knadams and emily welcome and goodluck atleast you both have had babies so you know something is working.
    Tartle I hope u can start your frozen emby asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I've had no babies @jasminecook85 my husband has had three but his motility is "the worst my FS has ever seen" now... But there doesn't seem to be any issues with me so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams I am going through Repromed in Darwin (it's the only clinic here). I look forward to hearing how you are going. My AF is already late so I am waiting to hear back from my clinic hoping it doesn't affect my start date or EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!

Was looking for a november thread Starting our first cycle in a in a few weeks as well. Had our official "kick-off" session with the FS today, and have to ring my nurse in a week or so.

Very excited, and best of luck to you all. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak welcome and best wishes for your first cyle (it's my first too)!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 fantastic to have another newbie. I often have no idea what people are talking about! We can learn together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mushy hope u get some answers soon.hopefully you can get on the november cycle

Emily sorry to hear about your partner,my partner has low count and slow mobility too.his count was 1million.atleast you are healthy and atleast you know your partner has had kids previoulsy so something must be going right there.u only need one at the end of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Was looking for a november thread Starting our first cycle in a in a few weeks as well. Had our official "kick-off" session with the FS today, and have to ring my nurse in a week or so.

Very excited, and best of luck to you all. x
    Welcome! Goodluck with your first cycle, this will be my first cycle too! Less than 4 weeks to go and we all should be cycling yay!

Has anyone thought about taking a mini holiday after the egg gets implanted? My friend fell pregnant first cycle of ivf and she is 7weeks pregnant now and she told me to keep busy take a weekend away somewhere if you can during the 2week wait..by the way she has pcos (like me) and partner has low count of 150,000.so all u really need is a bit of luck.i hope we all get that luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to take a holiday, but November is crazy busy for us we can't (so busy I even considered pushing my cycle). Then holidays etc... I'm excited to start, but also nervous. If I'm blessed with beginners luck and a pregnancy, I'll have be super sneaky over Christmas & New Years with alcohol. I'll have to execute some excellent fake-drinking to avoid anyone noticing. But, it would be a good thing I guess.

Anyone else worried about this?