+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Had my first blood test yesterday which confirmed the BFP!!! We have a ways to go, but I'm happy to get past that milestone. Two more BT's and a scan on the 15th. I've got so much crossed I'll be a pretzel by then.

I'm 12dp5dt, and massively bloated. Also I've gained weight! It's crazy. I'm eating WAY less, and no alcohol (obviously). I'm pretty sure I've got mild to moderate late onset OHSS, which can happen if you get a BFP due to the hormones.

I'm up 2 kilos (crazy!), still tight and bloated tummy, and have started to get a bit wheezy. FN said to stop all water, and only drink gatorade (so sick of gatorade!), and to be cautious of the chest tightness.

I really hope this passes, because I've been really careful with what I'm eating. Like, was a few kilos over my ideal weight, but my BMI is in the healthy range and I exercise a few times a week. I'll be a whale if this keeps up.

When is your BT? Did I miss it?
    Yay congratulations.how exciting! What are the other bt for..is the scan to hear the babys heartbeat at 6weeks?

Oh no! Thats terrible I really hope it goes away! Im only a few days behind you. I hope I dont get the bloat again. It sucks cos you know your eating well, and you train but u still doubt yourself that its you somehow. I told my partner everyday, why am I so bloated, I eating good im training, he says the same thing, darling I told u its symptons from the hormones. And then he gets the ****s cos males being males always want to solve things when us girl just want to be emotional and say I understand.
    Ahhh the frustration of being a girl! I am healthy too and train everyday pretty much. 63kilos and 22% bodyfat. My bloat made me look pregnant and was so sore and hard felt like a balloon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first blood test yesterday which confirmed the BFP!!! We have a ways to go, but I'm happy to get past that milestone. Two more BT's and a scan on the 15th. I've got so much crossed I'll be a pretzel by then.

I'm 12dp5dt, and massively bloated. Also I've gained weight! It's crazy. I'm eating WAY less, and no alcohol (obviously). I'm pretty sure I've got mild to moderate late onset OHSS, which can happen if you get a BFP due to the hormones.

I'm up 2 kilos (crazy!), still tight and bloated tummy, and have started to get a bit wheezy. FN said to stop all water, and only drink gatorade (so sick of gatorade!), and to be cautious of the chest tightness.

I really hope this passes, because I've been really careful with what I'm eating. Like, was a few kilos over my ideal weight, but my BMI is in the healthy range and I exercise a few times a week. I'll be a whale if this keeps up.

When is your BT? Did I miss it?
    Yay so excited that is great news good luck for follow ups and definately be watchfully if Ohss I had it bad with the twins and ended up in hospital keep a close watch on your symptoms
    but in the meantime Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats lileitak! Hopefully not ohss

Am I intruding the thread? Realised I only joined in last minute. Just wanted to make sure everyone is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Congrats lileitak! Hopefully not ohss

Am I intruding the thread? Realised I only joined in last minute. Just wanted to make sure everyone is ok
    No intrusion here. I do it all the time so hope noone thinks im an intruder! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay. I was naughty this morning and poas (6dp5dt). I wouldn't call it a BFP, but there is definitely a line. Fx. BT Wednesday... waiting waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, fx!!! Hopefully it's a bfp on wed. Are you doing another POAS?

I'm home now from epu. 13 eggs out of 14 follicles. I'm stoked! Now let's hope they all mature eggs bad fertilise well.

The lady next to me had 3 eggs out of 8 follies. She looked upset. I feel sad for her. But hopefully those three are the ones!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Okay. I was naughty this morning and poas (6dp5dt). I wouldn't call it a BFP, but there is definitely a line. Fx. BT Wednesday... waiting waiting...
    If you want the "experts" to chime in, post it in the POAS #2 thread. I had a VERY faint line D4 & D5 (thought it was evaporation). D6 was bloody light, but visible, D7 was good, and 8 & 9 were no question.

They kept me sane while I obsessed over the darkness.

A good tip is to test every 2nd day - but I ignored that advice.

And congrats!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was definitely a line. Maybe I'd call it a LFP. Lol. It wasn't heaps dark, but it can't be the trigger anymore (unless I have the world's slowest metabolism). The photo shows it in real life, but loses resolution when posted. It's on my tablet (at home), otherwise I'd post it.

In two years of proper TTC and testing nearly every cycle, I've never had so much as a hint of a line, but this came up straight away. I just don't want to get too excited in case it's a false positive or a chemical.

I am going to try to hold off on testing again until Sunday, but there are three FRERs burning a hole in their box...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Downloaded from secret Facebook group then uploaded (so there will probably be nothing left!)

1417140861913.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you want the "experts" to chime in, post it in the POAS #2 thread. I had a VERY faint line D4 & D5 (thought it was evaporation). D6 was bloody light, but visible, D7 was good, and 8 & 9 were no question.

They kept me sane while I obsessed over the darkness.

A good tip is to test every 2nd day - but I ignored that advice.

And congrats!!
    I just stalked your tests. I think my D6 is somewhere between your D5 & D6 on the original photo. That makes me feel better. Have you joined a DIG yet? I won't until after my BT (next Wednesday), but even then I'm reluctant... It's hard to believe this might be real.