+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    EPU done only 2 eggs will get a call from nurse tomorrow with results & transfer details if we get that far. Definitely not feeling it this time looks like our next cycle will be late Feb.
    Fx.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    i called the clinic and they have said not to worry (easy for them) they won't move the beta as they prefer to do it when it is booked so they get an accurate number. I will just have to wait it out 2 more sleeps and fingers crossed that it is an anomaly I have been drinking more water as the roof of my mouth has gotten a few ulsers and they sting and burn I very rairly get them and never before have I had them on the roof of my mouth I have had trouble even eating with them.
    I will keep my fingers crossed that beta will be fine my dh gets home tomorrow so I will have company yay
    And loads of To you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU done only 2 eggs will get a call from nurse tomorrow with results & transfer details if we get that far. Definitely not feeling it this time looks like our next cycle will be late Feb.
    Don't give up hope yet 2 can definately still get you over the line

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Thanks darl..mine has just settled today thought I would be on the homestretch now im 3dp5dt how many days are you now?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I just read this and realized I put the wrong calculations in. Thinking I et on the friday when it was the wednesday.derrrrr..so today im 6dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Scan is done lining is 13mm already so now I guess I have to wait for the phone call tomorrow when they get the blood work, the joys of being a country patient extra waiting
    Is that good.never had my lining meadured.just told it was good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. Fx it turns out well xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    i called the clinic and they have said not to worry (easy for them) they won't move the beta as they prefer to do it when it is booked so they get an accurate number. I will just have to wait it out 2 more sleeps and fingers crossed that it is an anomaly I have been drinking more water as the roof of my mouth has gotten a few ulsers and they sting and burn I very rairly get them and never before have I had them on the roof of my mouth I have had trouble even eating with them.
    I will keep my fingers crossed that beta will be fine my dh gets home tomorrow so I will have company yay
    And loads of To you all
    Oh fingers and toes crossed over here.make sure you tell us!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Minib I don't think it is too tale I am doing a fet and am on cycle day 6. Good luck for your cycle you have lots of follies there so you should get quite a few. My last stim cycle I was stimming until cycle day 14 and on day 8 they were still quite small
    Hi Mushy and lileitak, thanks for the welcome! Sorry for late reply!

I have read the laser few pages so apologies if I have missed anyone.
    @mushy, how are you going? Day 10 now? Are you on medicated FET or natural FET? My lining is also 13mm yesterday on cd12. Was told its good. I can't remember exactly what the lining needs to be.
    @lissa081, fingers crossed for you. It's not over yet!
    @Sareeb77, I hope both eggs fertilised. Fx
    @Bongley @jasminecook85 @lileitak - good luck for the upcoming blood test. Hope to see some good news.

I'm sure I missed people. Sorry for the late join too. Will check on the thread more to see updates now.

AFM, I'm on cd12 today. Last scan tomorrow morning and trigger tomorrow night. Had a scan on Monday, 14 follies measuring around 13-14mm. Lining 13mm. FS has decided to do epu on Friday so trigger tomorrow night. I need to pick up the trigger injection so might as well get another scan tomorrow. I'm excited! But more cautious this time. Been down this road before which led to bfn. So I'm hopeful but never too ambitious now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ilex  (25-11-2014),Sareeb77  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's thick not sure if too thick or what I guess they will tell me tomorrow
    I think they only worry when it gets to 20 - 22. That's what the nurse told me when I asked anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😏only 1 egg fertilised the other was not suitable. All going well transfer will be Friday afternoon with a pregnyl shot. I've made appt with FS for January next cycle will be late Feb. Has anyone used donor embryos? We're thinking we might go down that track next after 7 cycles using 2 different donors we've only had 20 eggs, 10 fertilised, 4 frosties & no sign of BFP.