+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @jasminecook85 - heads up that the bloat can come back. With a vengeance. I am going to call my FN today, because I think I might have late onset mild OHSS. It's very similar to the post EPU bloat. Hard and tender tummy; hard to stand straight; etc.

Total rubbish really.
    Thanks darl..mine has just settled today thought I would be on the homestretch now im 3dp5dt how many days are you now?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    You're not crazy at all. I will probably chicken out of testing and end up waiting for the blood test. I don't think I can take another white window of doom.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Thinking the same as you..if it was negative thrn the BT showed positive id be so relieved but if it came up postivie and BT negative id be so ****ed
    Whats a few more days of waiting, we've waited this long I can wait another few more days..thats what I keep telling myself to stop myself from buying one haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Thanks darl..mine has just settled today thought I would be on the homestretch now im 3dp5dt how many days are you now?
    Today is d9... Only one stick left to pee on, and then BT Wednesday and I assume Friday. FX for my beta...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    You're not crazy at all. I will probably chicken out of testing and end up waiting for the blood test. I don't think I can take another white window of doom.
    For me it is always about being prepared - I never make it to beta. Most of the time around 8dp5dt I find out it's all over when the red witch surprises me with a knicker full of red. I only let that happen once (I test it out now!), the heartbreak of that cycle was made a million times worse by the sheer shock of being so far from beta and having it all fall apart. These days I test so I'm prepared for the likely outcome.

A positive isn't a positive until I get 3 repeat betas with good, strong doubling times, the HPT just helps me be mentally aware if it's all going to go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post
    For me it is always about being prepared - I never make it to beta. Most of the time around 8dp5dt I find out it's all over when the red witch surprises me with a knicker full of red. I only let that happen once (I test it out now!), the heartbreak of that cycle was made a million times worse by the sheer shock of being so far from beta and having it all fall apart. These days I test so I'm prepared for the likely outcome.

A positive isn't a positive until I get 3 repeat betas with good, strong doubling times, the HPT just helps me be mentally aware if it's all going to go wrong.
    100% with you! Blissfully unaware is not something I can do. I need to be ready for the bad news beta...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post

Yep, same here. I'll start testing at the end of this week, 4dp5dt. My period always arrives by 7dp5dt so that's only 3 or 4 days of craziness anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    well I'm thinking we r not going to make it I have continued testing and the line was getting darker but today it is light again I waited a few hours and tested again hoping it was just the test but it is still faint again I am devistated and asume when beta comes on Thursday that we will have a low number or no number I just want to get it over with now. I hate this process I don't want to give up hope so will keep my fingers crossed but it is hard

Loads of To you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    well I'm thinking we r not going to make it I have continued testing and the line was getting darker but today it is light again I waited a few hours and tested again hoping it was just the test but it is still faint again I am devistated and asume when beta comes on Thursday that we will have a low number or no number I just want to get it over with now. I hate this process I don't want to give up hope so will keep my fingers crossed but it is hard

Loads of To you all
    Try to stay positive Lisa. If you read thru the POAS thread, this has happened to people before. Who knows why, but it ain't over until you get the beta. x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Loads of To you all
    Can you call your clinic and ask for an early beta? You're 11dpt now so they might let you do one today and a repeat on Thursday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU done only 2 eggs will get a call from nurse tomorrow with results & transfer details if we get that far. Definitely not feeling it this time looks like our next cycle will be late Feb.