+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Yah @lileitak should be true positive then how exciting when is your blood test
    Wednesday AM... time is moving so slow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not great news as I expected. US & BT results are showing we will be lucky to get 3. Trigger shot @ 9.30 Sunday night EPU Tuesday morning. Just have to see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results from BT and scan yesterday ( day 7) say my estrogen is still high (4000) and about 20 follicals. I will trigger Monday and epu wednesday but because of levels being high I might have to freeze embryos and do a natural fet my next cycle fx and good luck to all of you on or near 2 ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else having a **** time with this ivf.im constantly constipated, ended up taking this natural stuff from woolies that had fig/prunes in it (which said check with dr if pregnant so now im worried) my boobs hurt and really depressed all the time amd my tummy is just bloated 24/7

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mushy that eases my mind a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Try prune juice and make sure you are taking metamucile every day and make sure you are drinking 2 to 3 litres of water and or gatorade. You might have ohss going on, late set, which can occur if you are pregnant. The meds and the ivf roller coaster can make you quite drepressed hence the nasty 2 week wait . The bloating will stay until you settle down from the treatment (keep drinking lots of water/gatorade will help make it go away), may get worse if ohss is a problem and you are in fact pregnant if that is the case the painfulness of the bloating will pass however the bloating will stay and get worse if you are pregnant enjoy the ride if you are your tummy will eventually just go hard if you are pregnant. Ring your center tomorrow if you are really concerned.
    Sorry for the book hope it eases your mind a bit. Fingers crossed for happy out come
    Thanks so much mushy.i feel so lonely. My partner tries to understand but noone really gets it.so grateful I got you guys.i will get the prune juice in the morning amd start drinking that regularly a day.maybe one glass a day in the morning??.i drink 2litres of water minimum a day anyways so all good there.how do u know u got ohss.my clinic dont seem to think its that, they just say plenty of water and pear juice for constipation amd panadol if im in pain but ill call them on monday amd let them know cos I just over it. Fx this prune juice is good amd hopefully this bloating does go away soon.and I cant even jog across the street without my tummy hurting or go over a bump in the car.i had to take panadol yesterday cos we drove for 8hour drive, and I just couldnt handle anymore bumps on the highway.hopefully I am pregnant cos this ivf journey is a tuff one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Is anyone else having a **** time with this ivf.im constantly constipated, ended up taking this natural stuff from woolies that had fig/prunes in it (which said check with dr if pregnant so now im worried) my boobs hurt and really depressed all the time amd my tummy is just bloated 24/7

I think I told you I ended up on Dulcolax pretty quick. Started with the pills, and they didn't move things enough. Ended up with the suppositories. Hurt like hell to poop, but I felt SO much better. When you're that backed up, I find dried fruit doesn't do enough.

How else are you feeling? I'm 8dp5dt - and exhausted! The girls are still large, but not as sore (hope that's not a bad sign!). I also started to bloat again. I was like WTF - I just got over bloat.

Anyway... Take my advice, get some Dulcolax - you'll feel so much better. xx

Oh, and it sounds like you are drinking TOO much water. This happened to me too. I was drinking 2-3L litres a day (maybe more) to avoid OHSS like they say. BUT they water ends up in your belly and tissue, hence the bloat. My FS told me:

1) limit all liquid to 1.5L per day and only drinks with electrolytes (not plain water) And this hard because you feel so thirsty, but if you can get through a couple days, I promise it will go down.

2) add salt to food, & eat salty food.

Totally helped within a couple days. x
    Last edited by ilex; 23-11-2014 at 07:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    I think I told you I ended up on Dulcolax pretty quick. Started with the pills, and they didn't move things enough. Ended up with the suppositories. Hurt like hell to poop, but I felt SO much better. When you're that backed up, I find dried fruit doesn't do enough.

How else are you feeling? I'm 8dp5dt - and exhausted! The girls are still large, but not as sore (hope that's not a bad sign!). I also started to bloat again. I was like WTF - I just got over bloat.

Anyway... Take my advice, get some Dulcolax - you'll feel so much better. xx

Oh, and it sounds like you are drinking TOO much water. This happened to me too. I was drinking 2-3L litres a day (maybe more) to avoid OHSS like they say. BUT they water ends up in your belly and tissue, hence the bloat. My FS told me:

1) limit all liquid to 1.5L per day and only drinks with electrolytes (not plain water) And this hard because you feel so thirsty, but if you can get through a couple days, I promise it will go down.

2) add salt to food, & eat salty food.

Totally helped within a couple days. x
    Hey you did tell me.i will try your methods today too.yes dried prunes dont work at all.i just had some pear juice and seems to be working.it seems that ill need to drink pear juice everytime i need to go to the toilet! Are we allowed to take dulcolax?
    My bloat went away 2days before eggtransfer and I was like woohoo.but as soon as et was complete, I think that night, I bloated.
    Not long until your BT! I am 2dp5dt. I dont have any other symptoms thank god.i think ive covered most of them anyways haha. Ask me in a couple of days maybe ill be tired like you haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1dp5dt. Argh. The waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    1dp5dt. Argh. The waiting!
    I cracked on d4 and POAS... Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post: