+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    just a quick one I could not help myself and started testing this morning bit a bfn but it wasnt a sensitive test and I had a frer in my draw so I tested this afternoon 6dp4dt and got a very faint positive but the line was definately there am so excited I will test again tomorrow to see if it gets any darker with fmu so happy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    just a quick one I could not help myself and started testing this morning bit a bfn but it wasnt a sensitive test and I had a frer in my draw so I tested this afternoon 6dp4dt and got a very faint positive but the line was definately there am so excited I will test again tomorrow to see if it gets any darker with fmu so happy
    That's 10dpo. I got the bfp finally showing on a test with my son around then with a frer - it's early but not that early. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a darker line with FMU tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Can you actually test.ive heard that you cant.that it doesn't give you a right reading??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Funchu thats awesome news! @sareeb fx they catch up.its not over til the fat lady sings

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just done reasearch about poas ivf. So you can after a certain date (roughly when the hcg from the trigger shot leaves the body).it showed a chart but cant be bothered finding it again haha but yes you can poas but can give false reading if not enough hcg just like any pregnancy cos we all different. Is this right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's something like:

5,000 - wait 7 days
    7,500 - wait 10 days
    10,000 - wait 14 days

For Pregnyl anyway.

I got a faint 2nd line this morning. Praying it gets darker and I've got a sticky one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    it is slightly darker this morning I tested on the off chance it would show up as my cycle was a medicated fet we had no trigger shot so no false hcg positive on this cycle just what my body has made I am very excited That it keeps getting darker and no problems @mushy it could be twins lol we already have twins but we rolled the dice outbound back 2 one ok quality one so so but still good looking morulas lol we will be happy no matter what the outcome my dh and I discussed the possibility and know we can do it @lileitak that's great news did you have a trigger shot ,stim cycle or was your cycle just a regular medicated
    I have my fingers crossed for everyone and loads of to you all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy yes I was and still am on the progynova it makes me nauseas and makes my joints hurt and muscles I had to stop going to the gym as a normal workout would leave me sore for days lol it's all worth it I am also now on 2 crinone and 2 progesterone pessaries a day and they make me cramp and seem to give me headaches but it is all worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, is it too late to join?

I'm on cd8. Just had my first scan for the cycle. 11 on the right and 10 on the left. But they are all too small still. Only one follicle measuring 10mm. I've done one cycle before so can't remember if it's normal for them to be this small on cd8

I'll read the thread tonight. Baby dust to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lileitak that's great news did you have a trigger shot ,stim cycle or was your cycle just a regular medicated
    I have my fingers crossed for everyone and loads of to you all
    I did have a trigger shot, but it was 14 days ago so should be out of my system. Only Crinone since. I tested the morning of day 4, and had nothing. (Well, I thought I saw SOMETHING - but was probs grasping at strays.) Same last night, and a line, albeit faint, this morning. FX for tomorrow.

@mushy - FX for your scan!!

Welcome @Minib! Those #'s sound fine. The follies have a mind of their own, and the FN will increase your dose if need be.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (22-11-2014)