+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer successful transfered day 5 blastocyte. Our other 5 are doing ok. Fx. 1 of them is nearly at blastocyte stage and the other 4 are still a bit slow.we will find out tomorrow lunchtime whether or not they made it through to blastocyte stage for freezing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I forgot to update yesterday. 6 of my 12 eggies fertilised normally and "look great". I'll get an update tomorrow (day 3) & transfer should be Saturday. I started crinone this morning (I have to do it twice a day).

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT & US tomorrow I don't feel very full so fx we get a good number.
    In regards to hearing progress reports we're with Monash IVF & we only get told how many eggs were collected & then get told fertilization rate & freeze amount at time of transfer. We are at a regional satellite clinic so that may be why. I've only ever seen our FS & had the same nurse all through had 2 different embryologists all have been amazing but as much as we like them I really would just like to get our bubs & be done with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today is day 5 for me. I had BT today and estrogen has high so I have dropped gonal f dose from 150 to 75. Also started orgalutran tonight, omg it hurts compared to gonal. The needle is so much thicker and harder to puncher skin. Next BT and scan Friday ( day 7)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knaadams For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @jasminecook85 congrats on being pupo and fingers crossed for your other embryos

Sorry for no other personals my phone won't let me scroll back thru but good luck on Er and everyone waiting on fert rates and reports and hood luck shimming as well

Afmnim going stir crazy and am a poas girl so I've got twitchie fingers and want to start but I'm trying to his off the madness till Monday I'm 5dp4dt so definately to early yet lol but so tempting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I forgot to update yesterday. 6 of my 12 eggies fertilised normally and "look great". I'll get an update tomorrow (day 3) & transfer should be Saturday. I started crinone this morning (I have to do it twice a day).
    Similar numbers to mine and welcome to twice a day crinone! Oh the joys. Good luck fx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    BT & US tomorrow I don't feel very full so fx we get a good number.
    In regards to hearing progress reports we're with Monash IVF & we only get told how many eggs were collected & then get told fertilization rate & freeze amount at time of transfer. We are at a regional satellite clinic so that may be why. I've only ever seen our FS & had the same nurse all through had 2 different embryologists all have been amazing but as much as we like them I really would just like to get our bubs & be done with it.
    After day 3 we didnt get anymore news until the egg transfer. So our clinic similar to yours though we had 2 different nurses and 1 embryologist/scientist. Goodluck today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Yay @jasminecook85 congrats on being pupo and fingers crossed for your other embryos

Sorry for no other personals my phone won't let me scroll back thru but good luck on Er and everyone waiting on fert rates and reports and hood luck shimming as well

Afmnim going stir crazy and am a poas girl so I've got twitchie fingers and want to start but I'm trying to his off the madness till Monday I'm 5dp4dt so definately to early yet lol but so tempting
    5days passed 4days t??? What's yhe t mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Transfer successful transfered day 5 blastocyte. Our other 5 are doing ok. Fx. 1 of them is nearly at blastocyte stage and the other 4 are still a bit slow.we will find out tomorrow lunchtime whether or not they made it through to blastocyte stage for freezing

Congrats on being PUPO! We ended up freezing 4 blasts, so sounds like you'll be in a similar boat. 1 was frozen a day after the others too so don't worry too much.

Have a date for BT? 2WW is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews