+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tartle I hope u have some miracle that the numbers start doubling again and that u get your baby afterall.i just hope u get news soon so u can look forward to a pregancy or get ready for a frozen transfer.

P.s. I can't believe kate is pregnant again..I have started trying since she has started trying with her first..or probably longer..jhst blows my mind how some people just get it so easy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Tartle  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that mushy. Do u have to wait until your body miscarries and also do u have to wait 3months before u can start again?? This news really sucks.i told hubby not to get too excited because more than likely we wont be successful 1st time around..im so glad u have a frozen emby! Hoping this Is your lucky egg so u dont have to go through all the jabs again! Plus its just so expensive. We dont have alot of money so if we don't get lots of eggs first time around then I dont think we will be going again. (And I know having lots of eggs doesnt matter just need a good egg but mentally for me I think I would like to see more eggs fertilised and frozen)!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly so you can get started on the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, mind if I join in? I am hopefully starting my very first ( hopefully only) icsi next week. I have just had first BT and u/s and see doc on Friday for results and to discuss when to start.

It is great to here from others going through the same as you all know its a very anxious time.
    I'm 28 and hubby is 34 & have both had kids before to previous relationships only need help of ivf as hubby has a vasectomy so we are told we have a great chance but still very worried, scared, anxious. I guess it's just all the unknown.. Fingers crossed and good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams Hi! I'm in the same position as you, needing ICSI due to DH's vasectomy. I'm waiting for my first cycle to start, due on Saturday. I have a feeling it might be late though. But best wishes to you!! I'll be keen to hear how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Knaadaams! Hope your cycle goes well. It is definitely a rollercoaster.

AFM, looks like the gig is up. HPT only showed a faint line this morning, so it looks like I have lost it. I have rung the clinic and moved the blood test forward to tomorrow. At the very least this is better than it dragging on for another couple of weeks, and hopefully we will be on track for a frozen transfer in Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're just trying to see if finances will allow us to cycle again in Nov which would be our 4th ICSI stim cycle. I wish the clinics would bulk bill I filled out our paperwork today & we have to have $9500 up front yet our out of pocket is only $3500.
    Best of luck to all fingers crossed we'll be joining you for another round of jabs & waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well we have had our initial bt and u/s go see fs tomorrow to get results and sign papers, pay fee. hoping to start next week when my af is due. Am i naive? im pretty positive atm but nervous and anxious at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams good luck tomorrow! I am not sure if you're naive because I am the same and wonder that about myself too I'm very excited but I worry I shouldn't be getting my hopes up. Being so new to it all I have no real idea of what to expect, other than what my FS has told me and what everyone else's experienced I've read on here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Knaadams  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks emily3011 its great to hear from some one going through same thing. we are south of sydney and going through IF Australia, what fs are you using if you dont mind me asking?
    good luck with your cycle, keep me posted and ill do the same.