Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got 12 eggies at epu today. Yayyyy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Each FS under the Monash IVF umbrella has their own practice, and are affiliated with Monash IVF. When it comes to ART specific procedures, I could happen to get any doctor roastered on that day. But, FS sets my protocol, all my appointments and other fertility related stuff are with her specifically. E.g. FS did my lapro / hysto and dye tests, but another Dr within Monash did my egg retrieval. By sheer luck, FS did my ET - but only because she was on the day it was scheduled. All this was outlined in the agreement signed with Monash IVF which I think is for both VIC and QLD.
    In my clinic your FS does all procedures (including EPU/ET) unless you are doing a shared or concession cycle or due to holidays (which you are informed of before starting the cycle). In general - my FS is in charge of my treatment plan - I've seen other Dr's when he is away, however even when he has been at a conference he has called me during his break to recommend his course of treatment informed by the results of the scan and bloods - the other Dr had no decision making (other than consultative with my Dr).

Concession cycles are done once a year for HCC holders or people who can get a letter from their GP saying they have financial hardship and then it's doctors on a roster and you just get who you get on the day for EPU/ET.

[edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    nice numbers, congrats - let us know when you get your fert report.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I think you are right kalliope aboit different legislations under vic and qld. The flow chart is defeintly different compared to my flow chart and yours liletac. But as long as we get to the end result and take home a baby of our own then it wouldnt really matter how its done.
    @kalliope what does this mean now for you? Another cycle of injections or something different. Ivf or ivf with isci?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yay congratulations!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    @Jasminecooke85 - I think it was 14 follies >14mm, a few are over 20!
    Oh yay!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Yeah it sucks when you don't get updates on the regular. On one cycle when I had OHSS and got 17 eggs, 14 fertilised but we had dropped to 6 by day 3, transferred one on day 4 (BFN) then I got a call on day 5 or 6 saying none of them had made it. So shocking when it's out of the blue like that instead of day by day.
    Wow this thread is going fast today.i cant keep up. Im trying to not miss anyone and didnt think id have to come back to this page but lucky I did or I would of missed your comment! Yea that would suck, you would of been devasted because you would of thought everything was alright. But i know amything can happen with my eggs so when they call me I hope for the best but always waiting to hear for bad news too. Hopefully this is everyone's last cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kalliope - That's lucky! Monash in VIC (or at least metro Melbourne) must be different, because I'm certainly not on any concession plan, lol. Or possibly because I'm with one of the more popular dr's in town. She's always been busy, but since the Sonia Kruger thing, it's gotten insane.

@Funchu - that is great! Fx for great fert rates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    @kalliope what does this mean now for you? Another cycle of injections or something different. Ivf or ivf with isci?
    We have nothing frozen so it's back to full stim ICSI, we tossed up letting them fertilise normally since we haven't had much success in the last few cycles but our fert rates are low - 50% at our last IVF without ICSI and we had poor growth from that cycle with the two that fertilised resulting in two day 5 morulas transferred and a BFN. Our miscarried twins were ICSI and were our only pregnancy out of the last 4 years of various ART cycles so at least I feel there was some success there even if I didn't manage to hold onto the pregnancy. I'll know more after my scan tomorrow when we discuss the cycle plan.

Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Yah! Looks like we might be in a two week wait together if you don't have to stim for too long. My day one was yesterday for a fet.
    It will be close and nice to have someone else around the same timing! Hopefully my response is good this time - I think we're planing on being pretty aggressive.

AFM - I am NOT looking forward to the scan in the morning. I hate day 2 scans with a passion... so much gross.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kalliope so sorry you lost your twins and that you are having a difficult time.i hooe this works for you this time.fingers and toes crossed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

kalliope  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Drugs are picked up, scan was all good and amazingly despite my screwed up anatomy a pelvic ultrasound gave a decent enough view of my ovaries that I didn't need an internal. Hooray for no grossness!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (19-11-2014),mushyxxx  (19-11-2014)