+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 yay well done! So happy for you that it went well and you got lots of eggs. Fingers crossed for you they develop into some lovely embryos x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    I clean it out every morning in the shower. Can't bare the thought of leaving it in all day.

I'm officially PUPO! BT on the 26th.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay congratulations @lileitak welcome to the Tww let the madness begin lol imbonly one day out and anxious about if it has worked.

@ jasminecook85 congrats on you epu egg haul you have gotten a good result I have my fingers crossed for you. Crinone is gross I have 2 crinone and 2 pessaries a day I get terrible joint pain and a lot if belly cramps from crinone

Fingers crossed for everyone and I hope all you ladies are traveling well
    To you all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily thanks @lissa wow cant believe you have to take 4 a day.how much of the crinone and pessaires does your clinic pay for. We only got 3 boxes so the rest we have to pay for.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ lissa I have got gassy pain in my stomach and soo bloated! Are u bloated at all? So tender to touch as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, hope I can join?

I'm doing an antag cycle this time around. Been a rollercoaster so far. I'm CD10 (stims day 9) and going in again for more monitoring on Monday.

I had a chemical pregnancy just before this, and I think it's been playing with my progesterone. Baseline was 4.9, Wednesday it was 4.4 & Friday it was 3.9. They scared me by telling me it would be a freeze all cycle, since the number was high - but it's dropping, so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Low responder here, so I had 7 follies >14mm last scan. Really hoping for a bit more growth. I only ever have low numbers at egg pick up. (5 first time, 3 second time) so I'm really hoping for a few more to play with.

I'm in Sydney!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi guys, hope I can join?

I'm doing an antag cycle this time around. Been a rollercoaster so far. I'm CD10 (stims day 9) and going in again for more monitoring on Monday.

I had a chemical pregnancy just before this, and I think it's been playing with my progesterone. Baseline was 4.9, Wednesday it was 4.4 & Friday it was 3.9. They scared me by telling me it would be a freeze all cycle, since the number was high - but it's dropping, so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Low responder here, so I had 7 follies >14mm last scan. Really hoping for a bit more growth. I only ever have low numbers at egg pick up. (5 first time, 3 second time) so I'm really hoping for a few more to play with.

I'm in Sydney!
    Hi. I'm Sydney too.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y511-U251 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you jasminecook85 and gook luck. I had my first injection tonight. It's funny now thinking how scared I was to do it. I'm feeling good and positive
    good luck to every one on or near 2ww hope you all have sticky embys

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 as its a fet cycle we pay for it all I think it was about $700 and something for the crinone and pessaries that is 3 boxes of each when it was a full stim they provided them all.
    I am really bloated at the moment and my pants all feel too tight lol very uncomfortable at work today I has a dizzy spell and had to have a sit for a bit but that is what the lovey combination of pills and pessaries/crinone do for me but it will be worth it al very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic are stingy then.in our global fee you only get 3 boxes of crinone if you have to do it morning and night. If you only have tondoncrinine once a day you only get 2boxes. Stupid aye. The rest I will have to buy and I have to do it up until im 12weeks pregnant.
    Take it easy at work we dont want any falls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So from the 6 embroyos 4 are at a 7cell division and 2 are at a 2celldivision but she has no doubt thay the other 2 will catch up. Will find out tomorrow what time im scheduled for a transfer on Wednesday!