+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default EPU today

Hi ladies

Still groggy from the EPU meds. But just tagging in with the November cyclers. My journey so far...

Nov 2014 Round 4: 10 eggs collected today. Still groggy from the meds! Waiting to hear how many are mature... Fingers crossed.

Sep 2014 Major surgery: fixed minor septate, previously unknown Grade 4 endometriosis removed, uterine endometrial masses removed, uterus location changed (attached it to the front wall).

May 2014 Round 3: 8 eggs, 5 injected, 3 fert. 1 transferred, 1 frozen.
    Result = Pregnancy that ended at 10 weeks. Post-miscarriage testing revealed a genetically-healthy baby boy.

2013 Round 2: 17 eggs, 14 mature, 6 fertilised, 1 transfer at day 3, none to freeze by day 5.
    Result = BFN + OHSS symptoms (projectile voms etc).

2012 - Round 1: 9 eggs, 5 mature, 3 fertilized, 1 Day 3 transfer, 1 day 5 frozen.
    Result = BFN

Looking forward to moving forward with you guys.

Break a uterus, everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie Goodluck and fx for your eggies. I hope this one sticks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Break a uterus, everyone!
    This made me crack-up! I had EPU yesterday as well, and I'm pretty sure my uterus is broken.

What a long road you've had... Amazing how positive you still are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie how long do u think it takes for the bloating to go down.its day 11 for me and ive been bloated since day 9. Ive put on nearly half kilo in a week. Will I get more bloated or will it just plateu then go back to normal weight after egg pickup? Someone else said that it goes down after 5days from epu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone done acupuncture during ivf treatments.my clinic highly recommends acupuncture during ivf especially before EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 have you mentioned the bloating and weight gain to your dr? Just concerned that this could be signs of OHSS (I'm probably paranoid after my experience but can't hurt to be cautious).

I had acupuncture every week in the lead up to my EPU. Apparently the most significant time to do it is before and after transfer - studies show it increases success rates quite a lot apparently. I have found it's nice just to have time out only for myself - half an hour or so to lay there and completely relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies @emily3011 sorry to hear it is Ohss but glad you will be feeling better soon and congratulations you have good embryo numbers yay @jasminecook85 we are trying for baby number 3 we had our twins at 38 weeks after a pretty uneventful pregnancy I was uncomfortable but all good

So excited it is getu g close now Friday transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emily and lissa
    I seen my dr today and he was happy he said what I have is normal and shouldnt be concerned.
    I got 10 good size follies so epu friday. Yay!!!
    Nearly stuffed up my trigger shot.read the stupid directions and thought I made a mistake so I rewound again and then read you cpuld only rewind it twice. So I hope ive got all the trigger in.when you are too cautious you stuff up!so anyways cant stress about it now. Got acupunture tomorrow morning so looking forward to that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jasminecook85 I'm sure you got enough in there On my cancelled cycle in July I stuffed up twice (after 7 cycles of no mistakes) I left my meds out over night and spoiled 2Ks worth of drugs and injected orgalutran 2 days too early. I was a mess that cycle.
    Good luck for friday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley. Thanks I didnt think it would matter. I only lost 2 drops and the morning orangutan injection would lose a big drop nearly everyone.