+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jasminecook85- I never really had a lot of pain with any of my cycles but sometimes I would feel 'fuller' than other times but not necessarily when I have had more eggs....I think it's different for every person but also with every cycle. My clinic always said, in regards to exercise, to still continue whatever you normally do but just adjust it so that it's safe for pregnancy....and not to raise your temp or heart rate too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am hoping to cycle again in November - just had a BFP from last frozen cycle but am having a miscarriage ? Ectopic. So all up in the air! Am hoping I don't have to have any drugs unless its ectopic as this will cause a delay

This will be my third cycle and I did stop exercising for a while as my ovaries got too heavy and I was really bloated. It was really hard as I normally exercise 4 times per week. Instead I lived in leggings and big jumpers

Thanks
    Reviews
    JasmineCook85 - He definitely has me on Melatonin. Apparently there are new trials with the this drug being used in conjunction with IVF. And you are right. It is a drug that helps you sleep but it's also naturally made by your brain while you sleep and is supposed to help with implantation and lining of the uterus or some such thing. I didn't really understand it all but if you google Melatonin and IVF you should come up with a heap of articles about its use.

Good luck with your cycle too! And let us know how you are getting on with it once it starts. The first time around can be a little daunting so if you do have niggling questions or anything, definitely ask them.

I haven't really had any pain either with any of my cycles. I think I only had really bad pain once (second cycle) after egg pick up but that was because my doctor had to be a bit vigorous in getting them out.

As for exercise, I mostly stuck to gentle yoga. I asked about zumba but apparently that was a no no during. Like Excited1, I felt bloated a lot of the time but that was mostly due to the drugs. And sleepy.

Excited1 - I am so sorry to hear about your ectopic. Fingers crossed for you that your next cycle turns out much better.

mushy - Good luck on your scan! I hope it's not ectopic but that you have a little bun in your oven! Keep us updated on how it works out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy same here! Its so frustrating as we are meant to go overseas next week and have had to cancel it at this point

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littlecrane won't find out til next week if ectopic or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy my HCG levels dropped initially and then just pretty much stayed stagnant. Plus I had no bleeding or pain so they thought the levels would drop a lot more. Regardless, there is certainly a lot happening now and am in agony but not one sided so not worried

Hope yours turns out to be not ectopic just a slow starter! Did yours drop initially?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlecrane that is interesting to know.if it doesnt work ill be asking about melantonin to my clinic. Fingerscrossed all goes well

My toes and fingers are crossed for you both excited and mushy..I hope the next week goes quickly and thise hcg levels keep rising..

Thanks kit..I wish my clinic said what yours said..I asked them if I could still keep doing my training but tone it dpwn but they were adamant that I just stick to walking and yoga only..so I guess I will just do as they say..it must be an insurance thing..

Keep up the posts everyone especially when u get pregnancy blood tests and when u start cycling!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is enjoying the awesome weather! Only a few weeks until people start sniffing/jabbing etc!

My HCG levels are still quite high at 110 so I may or may not be able to start in November. If it takes another few weeks to come down, it may not be until dec hope everyone else is going on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy - Sending hugs. Seems like we are in the same boat.

HCG of 20 last Friday, 9 days post ET. Was told that was a definite negative result but to come back in 3 days later to make sure it had gone back down to zero. Instead the HCG went up (not sure how high as I was immediately scrambling to find someone who could get in to the clinic for more Crinone and forgot to ask). Now waiting till Monday for another BT to find out where it is at. Positive HPT yesterday morning but I am really not holding out much hope.

We have one embryo frozen out of the last cycle, and are waiting on the results of another 3 which were sent off for PGD. Looks like we will be doing a frozen transfer in November that this doesn't drag out for too much longer. For me this limbo is worse than the TWW, ugh. Was really, really unprepared for this emotional rollercoaster.

ETA excited1 I am sorry that your levels haven't gone down. So frustrating when all there is to do is sit around and worry and wait. Hoping they go down in the next week so you are on track for November.
    Last edited by Tartle; 01-10-2014 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope they go down excited so u can start in november

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (01-10-2014)