+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 wow that's so scary! Definitely going to push for tests before any transfer, I'm not keen to go ahead unless I'm 100% thanks for sharing your story it's crazy that this seems to happen fairly often to people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @butterfly @Liletak @Emily thanks for sharing all your experiences and info.these are good reads. Fx my ultrasound goes good and I can trigger tonight.getting excited and nervous now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy thanks for sharing too!! I knew I nearly missed someone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily hope you feeling better hearing all the stories from everyone..its helping me prepare for what might come ahead for me! @lissa are you trying for your 3rd pregancy now or are u still pregnant with your twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my scan had 1 follicle at 14mm but dr is happy and said to keep going with injections and if all goes well on wednesday with the scan then should have epu on friday or sat/sun the latest

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 that's really exciting - not long to go (although I remember for me it seemed to feel like forever)!

I just got back from the doctor and it looks like I do have a moderate case of OHSS so it's unlikely my transfer will be going ahead until January. I have been given the week off work and have to drink 1L water and 1L hydra lite per day and take cabergoline half a table each day (started that after the EPU though). I am not too disappointed yet because I'm feeling so rubbish that my focus is just on getting better for now. I would rather be feeling really good before we start the next stage. I hope everyone else keeps tracking well, I'll still be following to see how you're going! I still have to go back for my transfer appointment tomorrow but it's very unlikely it will go ahead. Good news is 10 of our fertilised eggs are still looking really good at day three (or is this day 4?) so at least there is a silver lining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily wow thats good news about your eggs..not so good news about your ohss and not been able to do a transfer and the pain that your in. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 thanks so much! Really helps having you ladies on here. I hope your EPU goes well I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily dido darl xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    @jasminecook85 that's really exciting - not long to go (although I remember for me it seemed to feel like forever)!

I just got back from the doctor and it looks like I do have a moderate case of OHSS so it's unlikely my transfer will be going ahead until January. I have been given the week off work and have to drink 1L water and 1L hydra lite per day and take cabergoline half a table each day (started that after the EPU though). I am not too disappointed yet because I'm feeling so rubbish that my focus is just on getting better for now. I would rather be feeling really good before we start the next stage. I hope everyone else keeps tracking well, I'll still be following to see how you're going! I still have to go back for my transfer appointment tomorrow but it's very unlikely it will go ahead. Good news is 10 of our fertilised eggs are still looking really good at day three (or is this day 4?) so at least there is a silver lining.
    Yeah Emily don't even worry about it, much of the research says that your egg numbers, ohss and a freeze all has a higher chance of success anyway. Some say there is an argument for a freeze all every cycle, and transferring when your body has returned to ordinary physiological parameters is better anyway. Congrats on the eggs, you have the right attitude.