+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That was quick! I just received an update and out if the 19 eggs that were injected 13 of them fertilised normally. Now I don't receive another update until my transfer which is on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is still a big number.you have to be happy with that.could they indicate from those how many would more than likely survive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaadams View Post
    Hi ladies just an update for me.
    Yesterday i picked up my drugs and practiced doing the injection.
    just waiting for af to arrive due Thursday.
    i am a bit worried about not really knowing dates of BT, epu, ect. Because of work. I'm only a casual hairdressing assistant, I've just been asked to increase my days. I'm worried ill lose my job if I say I'm planing to have a baby when I plan to work all the way through,
    then on the other hand I can't lie,
    hope every one else is feeling good and staying strong and positive hoping nov is kind to us all

emily that's a great number all the best for your et. Did you do epu under a local or put to sleep completely. I'm going for a general I don't want to feel a thing.
    I hope your boss understands, if she is decent and has a heart I'm sure she will.if she doesn't then she isn't really a nice person to work for. My neighbour owns her hair salon and we talk a lot about this stuff and she is the most understanding and fairest person and would support all her workers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaadams View Post
    Hi ladies just an update for me.
    Yesterday i picked up my drugs and practiced doing the injection.
    just waiting for af to arrive due Thursday.
    i am a bit worried about not really knowing dates of BT, epu, ect. Because of work. I'm only a casual hairdressing assistant, I've just been asked to increase my days. I'm worried ill lose my job if I say I'm planing to have a baby when I plan to work all the way through,
    then on the other hand I can't lie,

A lot of centres do BT and scans first thing in the morning (7-9am). That allows them to get us all out of the way early and ensures we get our results. Provided you don't have too far to go, it may work out. Also, I'm sure if you tell the centre your situation, they'll try to accommodate.

Best of luck with the jabs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    That was quick! I just received an update and out if the 19 eggs that were injected 13 of them fertilised normally. Now I don't receive another update until my transfer which is on Tuesday
    No more updates? Really? Wow... Tho, I know they like to keep them as undisturbed as possible.

Either way, 13 is a great number Em. Fingers crossed you get your sticky and some frosties in this batch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 thanks I'm really happy with those numbers so far! They didn't give any additional info unfortunately. Just have to wait and hope for the best! There's a chance we won't be able to go through with the transfer on Tuesday as I have to get tested for OHSS on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily did they increase your puregon at all is that why they think they have over stimulated you??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No they decreased it on the last two nights @jasminecook85 i think just because I had so many follicles puts me at risk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What were u on and what did they decrease it too..I hope u can continue! Thinking of you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 19 eggs last cycle and was completely fine, flew home right after epu. No pain or anything. Which is weird because I had it before with only 11 and a smaller dose of fsh!! The worst pain I ever had I got 4 eggs. Go figure!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (08-11-2014)