+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emily3011 - I had a bit of pain yesterday, but it seems to have passed, so I'm assuming it was something else (gas maybe, lol?). But, if they've reduced your puregon then I'm sure it's for a reason.

I hope you get through the next 3/4 days pain free and get a good harvest.

I'm hoping to get a date at my next scan tomorrow. I'm over feeling like a fish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of yesterday my phone wouldnt update on bubhub.so frustrating I was trying every hour.thought everyone had left for a minute was about to join the other thread.seen u on there emily haha
    So this mornin I woke up feeling alot better my head feels normal again just pain in my eyes.i ended up taking 2 pandol last night cos it was just getting too painful.felt like someone was sitting on my head, couldnt even put my head on a pillow cos that felt like it was adding to the pressure.my clinic said it was just from the hormones and that once my body gets use to it then it will taper off.its day 3 and tomorrow I start antagonist injections. I had my forst blood test yesterday and my results came back good @lileitak @Emily hope your scans go well tomorrow..are they blood test or ultrasounds? Hope friday comes quickly for u emily so u get your epu over and done with. Hope your bloating goes away. Liletak have u got a date for your epu?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak just realised u said woukd get a date tomorrow at your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    @lileitak just realised u said woukd get a date tomorrow at your scan

Hoping I get a date - but I'm not sure. Tomorrow will be CD9, D7 of jabs. They target EPU between 10 & 12 so I'm hopeful.

I have noticed the hormones too. I was balling watching Downton Abbey the other night; something that would generally only happen with PMS. Ah, the things we do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well fx for tomorrow I hope they tell you the 10thday for epu.that sould mean they would tell u to trigger tomorrow night yea?
    My ultrasound is on monday I hope my follies are at the right size so they tell me I can trigger and get an epu tues, wed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! @lileitak haha a fish is exactly how I feel too, hadn't thought of it like that.
    @jasminecook85 glad you're feeling a bit better! Hope your eyes feel better soon too. Mine is a blood test and a scan. Thank you! Hurry up Friday

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys hope everyone is doing well, just another update from me - had my second BT and scan today and confirmed to trigger tonight for EPU on Friday eeek! Bit nervous now. There seemed to be lots of follicles but most of them were less than 19 in size which the nurse said is what they look for but fingers crossed there is enough for successful fertilisation and transfer. Was feeling a bit emotional today and anxious while I was waiting for results from the nurse - they always send them at the last minute before they close in the afternoon. The nurse thought I might have to change my trigger if I had high estrogen due to the high number of follicles but the results came back ok to stick to the ovidrel.

Hope everyone else is doing well! xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily well that sounds like good news. so if all went good for me on monday then id trigger monday night and be in wednesday morning?..for the ultrasound did they shove that dildo up your vagina or is it an outside ultrasound over the belly?they said empty bladder but I could still eat but to empty it before I go in so im thinking its going to be a vagina ultrasound with the dildo rod! Noooooo haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 - that is so exciting! you've got 36-48 hours to go, so I'm sure they'll plump up by then.

@Jaseminecook85 - empty bladder usually means probe...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak noooooooo