+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emily I havent spoken with my dr yet.he is private dr so anytime I talk to him he will charge me so think I will just have to wait til i get my public hospital dr or midwife which wont be until they tell me im pregnant which in ivf I think your 4weeks when they tell you.isnt it? I domt want to ask a gp cos they are ****.ive just been googling and found a couple of pregnacy books from elite athletes.

Good to hear there is no bruising and not much pain. What day are u up to now? And how are all the blood tests going? Are your levels looking right? And when are u booked in for ultrasound.im booked in on the 10th november

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?
    First injection last night.didnt even hurt.dont know why I thought it was going to hurt so much when everyone has told me it wouldnt.guess u have to see for yourself.i have taken everyones advice though and I am defiently going to avoid to jab in the same place.i want a painfree cycle )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know its funny now.wasnt at the time.i cant wait to laugh at other first timers!
    Thighs?
    I only got told belly. What are u jabbing in your thighs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I already started the belly.im happy to start there. Any particular reason why u wanted to do it in the thigh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great, I hope I have enough room to jab.i can get a pinch worth but if I lost anymore weight then I think id be nearly jabbing muscle!
    Got my first side effect last night.headaches.and it hasnt gone since 8pm last night even woke up last night and asked my hubby if my head looked swollen.got an icepack on right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great, I hope I have enough room to jab.i can get a pinch worth but if I lost anymore weight then I think id be nearly jabbing muscle!
    Got my first side effect last night.headaches.and it hasnt gone since 8pm last night even woke up last night and asked my hubby if my head looked swollen.got an icepack on right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jasminecook85 & @emily3011 Today is day 7 of jabbing, and so far so good. Started the antagonist this morning and a bit bloated, but not too bad. More of a strange full feeling.

I don't think I could do a thigh jab, belly is easier to pinch for me. I'm carrying a few extra kgs not much) but I think if hit muscle a lot sooner in my legs.

Next scan is Wednesday, fingers crossed in get a date for EPU. Ready for these things to be out. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak my scan is Wednesday and I feel the same way! I'm a bit worried I might have mild OHSS which could mean I have to wait for transfer after EPU but anyway no use worrying until we see what happens. Hope your scan goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emily3011 - what makes you think that? Anything specific? I've had a few mild symptoms, but I think it's in my head. My first scan showed good progress, so Wednesday will tell.

You're on D8, yea?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I just realised there is two November threads and I've been posting on both thinking it's the same one hahaha.
    @lileitak yesterday I had a scan the nurse said there are lots of possible eggs but that puts me at risk of OHSS I was feeling really tender yesterday which I read was a symptom and just not 100% maybe I was being a bit paranoid... Hoping I feel better today. Perhaps tenderness and a bit of sore was is just normal? Just can't wait until the EPU to be over. I'm not sure if I shared here or the other thread - my dr has reduced my puregon to 125 last night and 100 tonight. EPU still scheduled for Friday.

Hope everyone else is still doing well!! xx