+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @Sareeb77 I think we've cycled together? looks like we'll be overlapping in the TWW
    @jasminecook85 well they don't know for sure but I I've had a few issues in the past (endo, PCO) and now I am 42..... I get good numbers at EPU but they all pretty much die off by day 6. So I think its now an egg quality issue due to the fact that I am nearly a pensioner. One more shot and we'll call it quits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think we have too @Bongley. Fingers crossed for both of us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, I started synarel today and I got my endometrial scratch today which was totally painless and quick.

Only 5 days to november How is everyone going?

good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley sorry to hear.i hope hope hope this one works and you get a early christmas present.have you got any kids and have u thought about surrogacy? It would be hard to do considering your own genes wouldn't be in there but your husbands would.im not sure if I could do it though.sonia from big brother (I dont watch it) but she got a donated egg and is pregnant

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies, just a quick one from me today - we're off to Japan tomorrow (taking the little one to Tokyo Disney) but I didn't want to leave without catching up on you all since so many have picked up your drugs and are getting ready to go (I'm jealous).

Still no movement on the cycle front - sent off all my consent forms today but other than that we're CD23 on a Clomid cycle with no O so it looks like I won't O. Annoyingly we did Clomid so I get AF roughly in the first two weeks of November but that doesn't look like it's happening as my body has decided to do the usual (i.e. totally ignore my expectations) and at this rate who knows when she will appear. Getting nervous as I don't want it to drag too far into December when the clinic/theatre have some closed days and it's not unusual for me to have 60-odd day cycles!

@Bongley - not greek it was what we were going to name our baby before we found out he had a penis . Glad to hear the scratch was relatively painless and quick and that you're on your way. I hear you on the small family holiday if it doesn't work thing - that's what we did with Tokyo. I had a small melt down post last IVF failure when on the the very same day I got full flow (8dp5dt - I rarely get to beta) I received an "oopsie I'm 6 weeks pregnant despite being on the pill" announcement and lost my mind. We decided we were done so we booked this Tokyo trip. Obviously I changed my mind but yeah - it's never easy. I hope that things do work out this time and you can have a nice small family holiday before you become a slightly larger one

@mushy - sounds like your clinic is on top of things, I guess putting two back know that you get pg with one is probably not the best idea. I'm sure they've got a nice change-up in protocol and fx that this FET is the sticky one xx

everyone else - good luck over the next week and a bit! I'll catch up with how you're all getting on when I get back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

Picked-up my drugs today, and start jabbing tomorrow. Bit shocking to be honest. Who knew I'd need my own sharps disposal!

@Bongley - glad to hear the scratch was painless! Fingers crossed it odes the trick.
    @kalliope - enjoy Tokyo! My in-laws just got back and said it was great.

Hope everyone else is tracking well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak goodluck darl how exciting! Im not that far behind you. start saturday night!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak the needles so far for me have been sooo much easier than I thought. I've only started puregen so I can only speak about that but I barely feel it. Have been getting headaches and feeling a little bloated and fatigued but nothing too bad... Only three days in though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak @Emily how are you both going? Any bloating bruises soreness? I start tomorrow..

had a meltdown the last 2days because Im starting to get anxious that I wont be able to continue my running and high intensity workouts. Fx if I do fall pregnant that I have a low pregnancy risk so I can continue my training.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jasminecook85 oh I had a bit of a meltdown in the lead up to my stim cycle too - I think the anticipation and stress really takes it's toll. Have you spoken to the dr about your exercise? It's great that you'll be starting the process fit. Hopefully you can keep at least some of it up so you don't miss it and for your mental wellness!

I'm not having too much bloating and feel some pain/twinges in my ovaries at times but not really strong. No bruising. I got a bit of a red rash and burning sensation from the oragulatan last night but it was all gone this morning. Only side effects I've noticed is a headache for the first few days and tiredness. Good luck for tomorrow! I have found so far it's not as bad as I expected and definitely the needles don't hurt like I thought they would.