+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd hazard a guess that you took it away from him @VicPark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Depends on the mood I was in at the time- 9 out of 10 times when my 2 year old does this, I give her a warning, clean it up and if she does it again she loses the drink. If its been one of THOSE days where I got it just to shut her up after yet another tantrum filled day, I would just tell her to stop half a$$ed and ignore her because im too tired to deal with the fall out of taking it off her.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (21-09-2014),smallpotatoes  (21-09-2014),snowqu33n  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would tell my dd off, take it away, if she apologised she would get to the keep the drink, any more messing around it would be gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    It had been a long day and I said something like "no. Now you've made a mess. Cino is going in the bin " and threw it in the bin right in front of him. Probably should have given him a warning but it was a pretty big spit of milk that sprayed quite far. Ds1 was asleep in the pram about 10 minutes later...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    It had been a long day and I said something like "no. Now you've made a mess. Cino is going in the bin " and threw it in the bin right in front of him. Probably should have given him a warning but it was a pretty big spit of milk that sprayed quite far. Ds1 was asleep in the pram about 10 minutes later...
    Probably would have done the same thing VP. We all have those days. Hipw tomorrow is a better one for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I think you responded perfectly well VP. You didn't yell, smack or demean him.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app