Closed Thread
Page 95 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SJ89 sorry to hear you are still waiting and jabbing, I'm sure the clinic know what they are doing FX all good on Monday

I'm still vomiting and feeling crap, got BT tomorrow morning as they want to make sure I don't have OHSS... 7 out of 11are mature which I think is good for me...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 yours sounds similar to my last cycle hun - heaps of follies but were lagging in size. So like you, after a Fri scan I was told to keep jabbing (with me clearly feeling deflated) - but then on the Mon scan it showed my follies had grown! - so hope it'll be same for you hun, with your follies doing lots of growing over the weekend 😊 xx

@Rarah11 great numbers hun! Sorry that you're feeling very crappy, but good that your clinic is closely monitoring you. Hope you'll be feeling better ASAP xx

@Bongley glad some new things will be thrown into the mix for you hun. I have a scan next week to check lining etc, then assuming things are on track, ET will be the following week. Feels like this is never-ending xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Rarah11- Sorry to hear you are still sick hope you start to feel better soon and it's not OHSS. Last year when I did my stim cycle I also got 11, 7 of which were mature so your cycle is sounding very similar. I ended up with 4 embies at day 5. One of which is my DS. Fx they keep growing strong for you. Sending lots of baby dust your way x
    @Bongley- yay for the go ahead and a new protocol. Hoping it is your BFP cycle. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a random question for those of you much more experienced than I. It may be a silly question but it's something I have wondered... As us women are apparently born with a particular number of eggs, how does this work in terms of stimming? Do we "go through" our eggs faster if we are stimming them to grow more and have more to collect in a single cycle than we normally would?

I only ask through pure curiosity, not concern. Hope my question makes sense...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok so update from the clinic... Nurses still want me to trigger tomorrow and start pessaries on Tues. ET is booked for next Friday 17th.
    When I brought up that I was worried about my lining being too thick they mentioned that they had a big discussion about it in their results meeting and had taken a pic of my lining and were going to show it to my FS on Mon when he is in and go from there after seeing what he thinks.
    After speaking with DH at length we both decided that if ET is still a week away then my lining is obviously going to grow even more and that we would prefer to cancel if this was the case I asked what my lining was with my fresh BFP cycle and it was 11mm at this stage. Another deciding factor for us.
    I asked the FN why it would be so thick so quick and she mentioned there was an area she was concerned about which looks to her like it might be a polyp so if this is the case I think it's a no go for us and a D & C is probably on the cards. Obviously we will have to wait and see what the FS says but not looking good for this cycle.
    It is what it is I guess, just deflated and pi$$ed I've had to jab for a week for possibly no result. Ah well, not meant to be. Will wait to hear after the weekend. Sorry for long post. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts so many ups and downs huh? it is possible for lining to get thinner (mine did in 2 days from 10 to 7.3 and back up to 9.3 for ET) they will monitor you and see how you go, its tough thinking about cancelling a cycle but sometimes its for the better. Hope it works out xx
    @Rarah11 hope you feel better soon xx

I feel the same about xmas time or family weddings, most people ask us 'when are you two having kids' I always say - next year I hope. I have been saying that for how many bloody years?! sometimes I feel like saying - I can't have kids to shut them up but then they will talk to me about IVF or adoption. erghghgh

Thanks to you all for your messages of support and positive thoughts. Unfortunately my beta came back negative. Actually it was so bad I think men have more hCG than I do at this stage! will take a (forced) month off as I can't stim back to back. Will talk to my FS about what happened and plan the next cycle next week, my hormones were everywhere I sometimes wonder if they mixed up my results, surely I can not fluctuate that much?? Will drown my sorrows in some sushi and sake xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat really sorry hun 😔 I know it's so disappointing, frustrating, upsetting. Sending you lots of hugs.
    Have you got an appt booked in already for next steps? Will you try & get another cycle in before Christmas? xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja welcome to October, best wishes for this cycle xx

@akakura nice embie on board. Fingers crossed for a quick and smooth 2ww topped with a great result xx

@babygirl7 too many idiots on Facebook posting crap. I got off FB years ago. I was tired of my friends posting their baby photos all day everyday with captions like 'Ryan pooped' umm over sharing. I got off FB not really because of all the baby stuff as at the time I didnt even know of my fertility problems so was not sensitive to all the baby bump stuff. I really got off FB as so many people were going to Hawaii all the time and I was stuck at work and jealous. How's PUPO treating you?

@SJ89 so frustrating we can not control our bodies - I think they will try to get you the most mature eggs as possible as you have so many follies they are at different stages you just need time. Don't worry if EPU is a little later.
    @Bongley thanks for thinking of me, I will join you on the November (or in my case maybe even Dec thread)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014),JulieMalooley  (13-10-2014),SJ89  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB you are so sweet. Thanks for your messages. xx yeah I preplanned for plan B and booked in with our FS next Wed seeing she is so hard to get in to see in case this cycle was negative. I could cancel it if it was positive. I have a lot I want to talk to her about. I have another issue which I can not even pronounce let alone spell but I may need 3 months or hormone therapy. Seeing this is my first cycle with her and she now has some data and test results I hope the next cycle will be more positive and tweaked, hope to cycle in Nov if not due to hormone therapy, then Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @SJ89 yours sounds similar to my last cycle hun - heaps of follies but were lagging in size. So like you, after a Fri scan I was told to keep jabbing (with me clearly feeling deflated) - but then on the Mon scan it showed my follies had grown! - so hope it'll be same for you hun, with your follies doing lots of growing over the weekend 😊 xx

@Rarah11 great numbers hun! Sorry that you're feeling very crappy, but good that your clinic is closely monitoring you. Hope you'll be feeling better ASAP xx

@Bongley glad some new things will be thrown into the mix for you hun. I have a scan next week to check lining etc, then assuming things are on track, ET will be the following week. Feels like this is never-ending xx
    Ohhh that is so nice to know! I completely feel deflated and my stomach has had enough of needles. I was hoping just for a trigger and that to be my last but at least 7 more jabs to go.
    @emily3011 I'm not too sure. I assumed that the stim is just pumping up what we would have usually ovulated? I had a scan without stims on several occasions and had about 26+ and when I have stimmed this time I have had pretty much the same. Not sure?
    @Teamcharts I am so sorry that this is something you need to think about what crappy news. I really hope that that is not the case and your lining changes. Will they be checking on Monday? Or just going off your current stats?
    @straycat I'm sorry to hear it's a bad news day so far. Are you going out tonight to try forget about it for a couple of hours? Will you try again after your month forced break or wait for the new year?

Thanks @RahRah11! This is just not a great day. Did they say to do anything about you feeling sick? So you are suffering OHSS without your follies? I thought that could only happen with them? It's prob good you had them taken out this morning. Awful for sickness but maybe EPU in the nick of time?!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (10-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)