Closed Thread
Page 94 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 thanks will be a 5 day transfer - cannot believe someone would put that in a public arena....

Has anyone ever felt nauseous and vomited after EPU with general anaesthetic... I feel pants and normally I'm ok!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rarah11 some people just respond that way to anaesthetic regardless of the procedure, so maybe you're just one of the unlucky ones
    I was just telling DP about some wild dreams that kept me awake and only now realised that its since I've been on the synarel ! The last 2 nights I've had some vivid dreams/nightmares, the type that wake you up with a jump then you can't go back to sleep. Been on the synarel since Wednesday, and never normally have those type of dreams... so 2 + 2 = 4 ! I cant believe I have never noticed this before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja yes it's a ridiculously long time. I rang them today and have been given the go ahead to go in on Monday instead. Happy about that. Will prob POAS on Sunday so I'm prepared.
    @MrsChino thanks love it's so hard as yeah like you said you're so happy for these people but still can't shake the sadness. It's a sh*tty situation and I hate myself for feeling the way I do.
    @Rarah11 thank-you. It is reassuring to hear others had the spotting too, but worrying nevertheless. It's killing me because I have all these symptoms but refuse to let them trick me into thinking it's worked. I'll know by Sunday anyway I guess! Congrats on the 11 eggies! That's a great result! I have my fingers crossed for some great fert rates!
    And yes, after my last anesthetic I was quite Ill by the evening. Didn't vomit but did come close!

Thankyou @loulabubble it is indeed a tough journey. Your numbers are looking great - all the best for trigger!

Thanks @babygirl7 - and omg that silly girl! Good on you for deleting her QuickSmart. Some people. How insensitive to put that out there. Makes me mad.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja welcome hun, hope you've been well! 3 months already? - feels like it's gone so quick! Best of luck for your upcoming donor cycle xx

@Ree888 it's understandable you'd be feeling teary hun; for all of us trying so hard to achieve our bundle of joy, it's bittersweet when someone near/dear to us, does so before we do.
    I hope you'll be able to have your BT earlier hun & that it'll be a lovely outcome for you xx

@akakura beautiful looking emby hun xx

@TeamCarts things are never as straightforward as we'd hope them to be hey 😕 But at least your follies sound great hun & hopefully it's all good with your lining too. Have you heard back from your FN yet? xx

@Rarah11 well done on your egg haul hun! Hope there are some golden eggs in there! And yep I've felt sick/nauseous after EPU - did they give you anything to take for it hun? xx

@babygirl7 that is so horrible, can't believe someone would post that publicly. How's day 1 of PUPO hun? 😊 xx

@SJ89 how did your scan & BT go this morn hun? xx

@straycat any word on BT results hun? Thinking of you & have everything crossed for you xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 10-10-2014 at 14:55.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014),JulieMalooley  (10-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts I feel like we are in the same headspace today you will have to keep us posted if u go ahead this weekend! FX it all goes to plan!

Thanks @babygirl7 @KayzB @amiracle4me @RahRah11 for the thoughts for BT and scan this morning
    @RahRah11 that is an awesome haul! I hope that are all mature and you get some amazing news!

Congrats @akakura that's is amazing! Yay PUPO for you ☺️
    @leyshoja I used MyIVF at North Lakes. They are a part of Monash IVF. My Dr is actually the director of Monash and MyIVF. He is amazing and I feel safe in their hands. Their IVF is super cheap. We changed to that clinic as we couldn't afford my original clinic anymore. It's cheaper for me to do IVF with them than it was doing IUI with QFG.

AFM - app was exactly what I didn't want. I managed to grow 3 more eggs tho?! So there is 30 in there. 12 on the left and 18 on the right. I can pretty much write off my left side tho as they are much smaller than the right and have barely budged. My right side also hasn't made much progress so EPU for Monday has been cancelled and replaced with more bloods and another scan. They are hoping the higher drug dose will have kicked in by then. Trying not to get upset about it but I can safely say I was fairly upset this morning. Feeling better now.

From what I have read u can be just as successful with slow growth as fast growth? Would love to hear any stories of extended jabs. So glad to keep jabbing ... Not lol

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues
    Last edited by SJ89; 10-10-2014 at 15:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts sorry its so confusing but I think its a good sign if the nurse wasn't concerned, although maybe have another word with them to put any fears to rest.
    @Rarah11 great haul! for fert rates tomorrow. Yeah, I have felt sick after EPU and nearly threw my guts up on the way home, sat in the gutter for a while, I must have looked like a drunk! Recovered pretty quick though.
    @loulabubble good luck with your trigger this weekend, its all happening on this thread
    @babygirl7 good grief who would post that on FACEBOOK? How awful.
    @Ree888 good luck with your POAS on sunday, let us know how you go
    @straycat how did BT go today?

So gals, I got the go ahead for my next cycle so I think I'm looking at EPU 20th november. I'll be jumping over to the november thread but will be stalking to see how everyone does.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 oh no, so annoying but lets hope the slow burn works in your favour and you get some of those smaller follicles to a bigger size.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 how many days have you been jabbing now for hun? xx

@Bongley yay for next steps! Going to be doing/taking anything different for next cycle hun? xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley I hope so too. That's great about Nov! It's nice you have that to look forward to now.
    @kazyb I have been jabbing for 11 days now. EPU was meant to be Monday. Nurse said it may be Wednesday or next Friday now 😲 might have to go get more drugs!

Please follies grow grow grow!!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @SJ89 how many days have you been jabbing now for hun? xx

@Bongley yay for next steps! Going to be doing/taking anything different for next cycle hun? xx
    @KayzB yep I'm on metformin, getting an endo scratch and trying PICSI. So throwing everything at the last one. When is your next ET?