Closed Thread
Page 91 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @akakura and @straycat good luck for today!! Will be thinking of you x

@MissBell I'm so sorry to hear about your frosties in the long run tho its good to know about the CF and fingers crossed for the little bean you have on board now x

@babygirl7- this morning I'm having sultana bran and almond milk! You?

@jeb8303 I'm so sorry your feeling down. It's so hard feeling left out amongst fertile friends. I can totally feel that pain. To occupy your wait till Jan maybe take up a new hobby or volunteer so that you can meet some new friends in a different capacity. When I was surrounded by pregnant people I really went mad with my yoga and met some great new friends. Wishing you all the best and keep in touch with us xx

AFM. Struggling with the progesterone. Anyone else having really vivid dreams and sleeping badly? I have to have 3 pessaries 8 hours apart exactly so I'm keeping myself awake and having one just before I sleep . I'm having a really average sleep tho

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 10-10-2014 at 05:59.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-10-2014),straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh so jealous of those cupcake! How incredible were they!!

Sorry to hear about you extra embys @MissBell but hopefully and fingers crossed you won't need them. It's a bummer when these things add to our already high stress levels!! Will be thinking of you.
    @jeb8303 I think we have all been thinking like that. I know I have year after year. Last year though I was certain that I would finally have a baby in my arms this year. Makes me feel crazy about thinking that for next years Christmas! Will be thinking of you. Look after yourself, treat yourself!

Goodluck for ET today @akakura. Can't wait to hear how you go and maybe are a pic as well?!

So jealous of all your PUPO ladies! Can't wait to join you!

Feelings good at the moment @Gelati but that's probably because I am still laying in bed. Blood tests at 0630 so I thought I would be lazy this morning as It is only a couple mins from my house.
    Day 11 scan this morning at 10. Hoping to see some growing follies.
    My stomach looked huge yesterday, was praying it wasn't overstim but I seem ok this morning.

Goodluck for transfers this weekend as well ladies!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 🎉🎉

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell sorry to hear about your embies hun. Silver lining though is at least it's better to know about those issues now rather than later.. But FX the one on board is a strong sticky one! 😊 xx

@straycat good luck for BT today hun! Hope you get receive some wonderful news. Thinking of you xx

@Rarah11 all the best for EPU today hun! Hope you haul in some great quality eggies xx

@SJ89 good luck for your scan this morn hun xx

@amiracle4me I didn't have any vivid dreams on pessaries hun - are they good ones at least? On Crinone tho I did have crappy sleep.
    How come has to be exactly 8 hours apart? xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (10-10-2014),straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @SJ89 for your scan! Your getting closer to the PUPO club lol!

@KayzB I've got not idea. From what I read on here there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some women are on pessaries and others aren't. All I know is 3 a day and exactly 8 hours apart. They are far more annoying than the injections! How are you going? Are you straight into a FET now?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell I'm sorry to hear about your other embies but hopefully you don't need them! I probably missed it but did you find this out from PGD?
    @SJ89 good luck for your scan today - I totally get where you are at with Christmas I want to cancel it this year if it doesn't work - my BiL got married this year and I'm pretty sure him and his new wife will be pregnant by Christmas! Not sure how many more Christmases I can deal with... Also found out last night a close friend is pregnant and felt really teary... It's so unfair...
    @akakura @straycat GL today will be thinking of you!
    @KayzB thank so do I! I would love some frosties to help keep future costs down but as I've never had any I'm not holding out much hope do just one awesome embie would be good... Now starts the worse part of the waiting game...
    Last edited by Rarah11; 10-10-2014 at 07:05.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (10-10-2014),straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me it doesn't really matter if it's not exactly a certain number of hours apart hun; perhaps they're telling you that just to give you some structure/routine 😊
    My levels are low so am always on 4x pessaries a day. And yep into a FET hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MissBell sorry to hear about your frosties Hun, fx this is your sticky one anyway!

GL for transfer today @akakura, will be thinking of you!

Best of luck @straycat for your results! Fx for you x

GL for ET on Sunday @ilovecake79

Good luck for your scan today @SJ89, let us know how you go x

Yay for a EPU date Gelati!

Ohh @Ladydee hope those symptoms start coming thick and fast!

So sorry your feeling down @jeb8303 sending you huge hugs and heaps of luck for your cycle in the new year x

AFM off to the clinic nice and early for scan and BT. Hope everyone else is traveling well, look after yourselves x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-10-2014),SJ89  (10-10-2014),straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry I am not up to date on this thread, but jumping on board anyway. Just started sniffing a couple of days ago for my first donor egg cycle 3 weeks from today. I was informed of a donor choosing me about 3 months ago now and how that time has flown - I'm surprised to say. Not long now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry I am not up to date on this thread, but jumping on board anyway. Just started sniffing a couple of days ago for my first donor egg cycle 3 weeks from today. I was informed of a donor choosing me about 3 months ago now and how that time has flown - I'm surprised to say. Not long now..
    Welcome to October @leyshoja ☺️ I hope the next three weeks goes just as quickly for you! You live very close to me! Which clinic are you going with? GL!!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL to the BT ladies today! I have my fingers crossed for BFP's all round.

I just rang my FS's office and requested an earlier blood test. The brown spotting has settled a bit and certainly reduced but is still there when I go to the toilet so I jst want to know if it's worked or not so I can move forward. My BT wasn't scheduled until next Thursday (15dp6dt!) so might be going in on Monday instead. They're getting back to me. Will probably POAS if not tmrw, Sunday which will be 11dp6dt so I would think that'd give me a pretty sure answer. Another friend of mine gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl last night and I am so happy for her as she is a fellow endo lady and it took them over a year to get their BFP naturally - they are so deserving. I still can't help but feel sad and long for the time I'll have that beautiful baby in my arms. Feeling very teary today.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN