Closed Thread
Page 90 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also found out today my two frosties (only frosties I've ever had) have come back as having cystic fibrosis so back to square one and my last cycle if this one doesn't work as I'm outta cash at $10000 out of pocket a cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted in ages. Hope you are all well.

Our embryo transfer is scheduled for this Sunday. Have booked myself for acupuncture just before the transfer. The acupuncturist is not normally open on Sundays but he was nice enough to book me since I am having a transfer. He sounded like a really nice person so here's hoping he's our lucky charm! As usual, I've been doing my daily walk and yoga. I was a bit nervous about my lining, it was 6mm on day 12 but lucky it jumped to 11cm on day 14. The nurse said its a good number. I also start on the pessaries tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good night and baby dust to you all !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post

@akakura I had to take both Prenyl and crinone post transfer. You may want to check why there is no more progesterone support post ET for you as I think Prenyl is hCG mainly? did they make a mistake?
    My FS doesn't think I need progesterone coz my levels are good but I can have a short LP (usually between 9 and 12 days) and I'm doing a FET not stim so technically shouldn't need progesterone. Pregnyl is pure hcg so tricks the body a bit to think it is pregnant.

The use of progesterone for LP support for FETs is quite contentious in the medical literature (whether it helps getting you pregnant) but because there is no harm in taking FS will prescribe it for your peace of mind (some do genuinely need it tho). Now I'm wondering if I should ask for it tomorrow?! Eek

Wishing u the best of luck for your BT tomorrow!! Ur good for not poas. (Pregnyl doesn't stop me poas 😁 and from experience 5 days post injection doesn't give u a strong bfp only very faint.....just sayin 😉)

@Ladydee and @Emerald26 my last bfp saw me with a cold too in the tww. It is a common sign for early pregnancy as the body lowers it's immunity to accept the 'foreign' embryo. Fx for u both!!
    @MissBell that sucks about your 2 other embies having cf gene 😞 hopefully this one u got now is a sticky one. Poas from 6dp5dt I got a fainty faint 2nd line for DS but 7dp seems to be common day for bfps to start showing. Fx4u
    @ilovecake79 oooooh I'm jealous of your lining thickness 😊 good luck for et on Sunday

Afm: Thanks everyone else for your well wishes. My et is 10am tomorrow!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-10-2014),straycat  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell - I'm so so sorry about your frosties I'm sure you won't need them anyway but I can imagine it would put a whole heap of added stress onto next weeks results and this is all stressful enough as it is! I'm tryyyying to hold out until Monday morning to POAS but I have a feeling I'll probably cave during the weekend. My blood test is on Tuesday. I really haven't been feeling anything.....except maaaybe this afternoon I've started to get that metallic taste thing??? Like when I breathe out of my nose and then can taste a weird taste? Who knows, it's probably all in my head or maybe to do with my cold that I'm just starting to get over. Let me know if you crack and POAS! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @amiracle4me and @babygirl7 .....PUPO! I wish you both BFP success!! ) What a pair of gorgeous embies . OMG Babygirl, those cupcakes need to get into my mouth....drooool! Yummo

All the best for Sunday @ilovecake79

@akakura - I've never been so happy to have a cold! Lol. Wishing you the very best for tomorrow's ET Hun. May it be a sticky one

@Emerald26 - sounds like these colds are a good thing? Ha ha, I still hope you feel better soon. I think I'm over the worst of mine....hopefully. Are your fingers getting POAS-itchy yet? I'm super nervous about either outcome!

@straycat, any symptoms to give you a clue at all?? Big hugs for the nerves and I truly hope to be celebrating your fabulous news tomorrow xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),straycat  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBell View Post
    @Ladydee & @Emerald26 and all others pupo how're u all going? I've been feeling nauseated on and off but not sure if it's just in my head lol as i didn't have any symptoms with DD this early. Thinking I might poas soon to ease my mind but I'm only 5dp5dt what do we think mon morn?
    Sorry to hear about the CF in your frosties @MissBell

Hang on til 7dp5dt if you can wait to POAS Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats scootyboots - it's lovely to hear someone who transferred on the 27th had a BFP.

Wishing you a healthy and sticky 9 months.

I won't be around much as we are done cycling for this year now - it will be January before we cycle again - another Xmas as the only female in the family without a child - yay for Xmas ***insert sarcasm here***

Good luck to all the ladies getting ready to transfer over the next few days xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - congrats on PUPO!!! Beautiful looking embie!! woohoo!!! Happy and sticky 2ww hun!! And how sweet are you buying your nurse cupcakes They look delicious btw! Great start to the 2ww!

@straycat - totally understand the nerves but all the best for tomorrow's test. Good work on staying strong and not POAS! Baby dust your way!! xx

@MissBell - sorry to hear about your frosties Hoping that you won't need them though.... have everything crossed for you hun!
    @straycat and @akakura - Goodluck for tomorrow ladies!! Looking forward to hearing your good news!
    @SJ89 (my cycle buddy
    ) - Hope you are feeling better and goodluck for your scan tmr hun!! xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),straycat  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble thanks hun

@amiracle4me what you fav breakfast option during the tww hun?

@MissBell oh hun I'm so sorry, cuddles

@ilovecake79 good luck for ET on Sunday hun

@akakura good luck for ET tomorrow hun

@Ladydee thanks hun and how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - sorry that you have had such a long hard journey Sending you big positive vibes for a 2015 BFP!! In the meantime, make sure you spoil yourself because you deserve it! Being surrounded by pregnant women and babies is very hard but your time will come!! xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (09-10-2014)