Closed Thread
Page 89 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 congrats on PUPO and great you have some frosties too. So thoughtful of you to bring treats for the nurses. They go above and beyond for us. Thanks for the well wishes and sending you some

2. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for sending me some luck @Rarah11 & @amiracle4me xx don't think POAS is even an option for me, I do have some HPT as home but I like certainty so will wait for beta and had a Prenyl shot which I think is pure hCG 5 days ago so it will detect it still?!
    @KayzB you are so sweet, thanks for your positive thoughts and kind words. I just had a quick nap and dark cloud has lifted a bit. Day has gone quickly and will go first thing to get BT tomorrow. Mainly as I have a 9am meeting I must get to afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much ladies 😘

@amiracle4me I zipped down to the cupcake shop after transfer as this one nurse Diana was just amazing. She got all teary eyed where DF took the cupcakes and a big box of Maltesers for her and the other nurses to share. Got a busy day today as taking my SIL shopping before she heads back to country Victoria. Last time we saw her was 3yrs ago.. So don't know when we will see her next. And she flys out tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati glad you have an epu date. They would feel confident that you have mature eggs there.
    @Ladydee we really are twins as I have also woken up with a cold today. I’m not feeling anything either.
    @amiracle4me and @babygirl7 congrats on being pupo.
    @akakura good luck for transfer
    @Rarah11 good luck with epu
    @straycat good luck for tomorrow. I hope you get fantastic news. I hope they don't keep you waiting to long for the phone call. One time I wasn't called till 3pm with the results. It was a very long day.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),Gelati  (09-10-2014),Rarah11  (09-10-2014),straycat  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey @Emerald26 I hope you feel better soon and it does not get any worse. Thanks for sending me some luck xx how are you coping on 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear you cycle is proceeding @Gelati hope your follies grow nicely over the weekend

Glad to hear your cycle is progressing well @MrsChino EPU will come around in no time! looks like we might be tww buddies

@Bongley hope the nurses are bearers of good news and you can start your final cycle tomorrow…I imagine it will feel a bit weird when it’s over after doing ivf after so long. I hope it’s a success and you can enjoy your holiday at the end of it to – are you going to go somewhere or just taking time off work?

@akakura good luck for ET tomorrow… have you checked with the clinic about the extra progesterone? Not sure if it would have any side effects? I’m tempted to have the extra pessaries I have left over too but they give me terrible insomnia so I’m not sure I want to double dose – would have way too much time on my hands then to think during the tww

Yay for being PUPO @amiracle4me the pic of your embie is awesome! Sending lots of your way

@babygirl7 congrats on being PUPO! Love the pic of your embie. yay for 3 frosties too that’s a great result J lunch at the beach sounds perfect on a beautiful day like this and the cupcakes look amazing, hope you have fun shopping with your SIL

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),Gelati  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, has anyone has a morula transferred? I had a day 5 morula transferred and would love to hear if anyone had any success with a morula transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle4me I had a large 150gm packet of salt n vinegar chips. Is it bad to eat junk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Pregnancyhopes - my friend had a morula transferred and is now 7 week

Well. I'm a bit of a food nazi at the best of times so not sure I'm the best person to ask! They definitely say to eat well and avoid processed foods, refined sugars and caffeine. I'm a vegan also which means I cut out a lot and only eat healthy stuff ( apart from a bit of chocolate! ) If you can avoid takeaways and junk food etc then you'll feel a lot better which can only be a good thing!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee & @Emerald26 and all others pupo how're u all going? I've been feeling nauseated on and off but not sure if it's just in my head lol as i didn't have any symptoms with DD this early. Thinking I might poas soon to ease my mind but I'm only 5dp5dt what do we think mon morn?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-10-2014)