Closed Thread
Page 87 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsChino - they sound like very good results to me. Keep going follies!!! You can do it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @akakura GL tomorrow - are you taking pessaries as well as pregnyl? I've not taken it before and am a bit worries about breaking the bottle!
    No FS has just given me pregnyl to take but I was thinking about taking the left over crinone/progesterone from previous cycles for bonus support 😄

The pregnyl bottles snap open easily and cleanly. Just make sure u hold the bottle with the dot facing away from you and then pull the top towards you firmly while holding the bottle and it will pop open. Check some you tube vids if u want GL 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me what an awesome sounding & looking emby! Congrats on being PUPO hun! Hope you receive a wonderful end result xx

@Bongley sorry to hear you're feeling crappy hun 😞 But completely understandable. A holiday sounds lovely, we've got one too planned for Jan. Least it will give us something good to look forward to hey, for a change! Irrespective of the outcome. Hang in there hun xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 09-10-2014 at 12:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just started to freak myself out a bit but if I don't do epu until Monday, my size 20&19 follies could be well over 20 by then. Does that mean they are over mature and won't be any good anymore?? Now I'm worrying!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me what an awesome sounding & looking emby! Congrats on being PUPO hun! Hope you receive a wonderful end result xx

@Bongley sorry to hear you're feeling crappy hun 😞 But completely understandable. A holiday sounds lovely, we've got one too planned for Jan. Least it will give us something good to look forward to hey, for a change! Irrespective of the outcome. Hang in there hun xx

@MrsChino good stuff re follies hun! Glad things are all on track xx

@Rarah11 the Pregynl tops snap off pretty easily hun & @akakura has explained it well 😊 And good tip re watching YouTube video - I did that last cycle & it definitely made things easier when it came time to prep it all xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (09-10-2014),MrsChino  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me welcome to PUPO club xx your embie is a good looking little cutie x sticky one too

@KayzB & @Bongley I have a holiday booked for Jan as well, I always feel guilty spending money as it could go towards another cycle but haven't been away properly for over a year.

@MrsChino Good luck for EPU - guess you will get a call Sat for trigger?

@Rarah11 have a good grip on it and maybe get your partner to help as I was worried I'd spill it everywhere. Like everyone else has said you tube it as some people have been known to cut their fingers with the glass.

@akakura I had to take both Prenyl and crinone post transfer. You may want to check why there is no more progesterone support post ET for you as I think Prenyl is hCG mainly? did they make a mistake?

@babygirl7 hope today was a good one for you xx

@Gelati so good to hear about your cycle going forward, I think they only worry when follies are over 27mm or something too large and even then there may still be a mature egg in there depending on timing.

@SJ89 you have heaps of follies growing so bound to have some discomfort but I predict you will have a very decent egg haul come Monday. You may even break he October record. xx
    @Ladydee you holding up ok on 2ww?
    @TeamCarts hope you get a good BT and scan result, they get tiring sometimes, especially the scans...

How are all the TWW ladies, theres quite a few. No dramas so far?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),Gelati  (09-10-2014),TeamCarts  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB & @Bongley I have a holiday booked for Jan as well, I always feel guilty spending money as it could go towards another cycle but haven't been away properly for over a year.
    @straycat so true hun; even if we eat out I feel guilty spending that $50 on a night out, rather than putting towards another cycle! This whole journey really does dictate your life. But after awhile if you don't do something 'nice' for yourself, you're bound to go crazy.
    But anyway hopefully U will be going away in Jan with a lil bub inside! 😊
    How are you feeling about tomorrow hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! I'm feeling super happy

It's is however amazing for all of two hours and now its back to real life lol.. How does one get through these two weeks without getting super excited and wanting to tell the world???

My brain is competing with. "Yay!!" and "you only have 30% chance so don't feel anything and ignore it"..

@akakura and @babygirl7 I can't wait for you guys to join me tomorrow!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

akakura  (09-10-2014),babygirl7  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB did you enjoy your week off? To be honest with you I feel some doom and gloom about tomorrow a sixth sense feeling or self preservation. The 2ww has gone by quickly and only today starting to feel a bit anxious. I'm glad BT is on a Friday so I have the weekend to recover a bit xx thanks for asking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I can imagine uncertainty & anxiousness must be starting to creep in hun. But am really hoping that you'll receive some wonderful news tomorrow to kick off the weekend 😊
    Time off work has been great thanks hun, such a hectic period at work too so it's nice to take a break from it all. Will be thrown back in the deep end when I return tho! - but oh well will worry abt that later 😊 xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (09-10-2014)