Page 84 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots a huge congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Scootyboots!! That is amazing and gives so much hope to all of us. Incredible news!!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Oh congrats sj89!!! What awesome results you have received!! That is super exciting for you. You really are a star responder!!! 27!! Woah! No wonder you are feeling activity down there! I only have 10 follies altogether and 7 are below 11mm. My FN hasn't said anything about a Wed transfer but I'm happy to hear that's an option in case my follies are slow growers i think it's because I have two follies at 17mm already at my 9 day scan so they don't want to over 'cook' them? Is there such a thing as leaving them in there too long even tho you are preventing ovulation? Goodluck on the bt results but sounds like everything is going to plan xx
    From what I have been reading on these forums, the slow responders seem to be the winners so far. Seems if they take a little longer to mature they just keep going! Sounds like you are right on track. Mine are quite a bit smaller than yours. I don't think I will get too many from the 27, but I just need one ☺️ Oh and they upped my meds. From tomorrow I am on 150 instead of 75. I'm so crampy already. The next few days might be a bit uncomfortable but it will be worth it. My SIL had her EPU today. She got 6 and will know more tomorrow

Thanks @RahRah11 & @miracle how are you both going? This forum moves so quick I lose where everyone is at so quickly. I'm impressed with those who know where everyone is at!! Transfer for you soon? Tomorrow? So exciting!! I can't wait to hear how you go

Sorry if I missed anything!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SJ89 - yep we only need that one! It's been wonderful reading everyone's stories as well. Just made me realise that we are all different and there's no one 'standard' response to get that BFP! I trust the nurses and doctors that they are doing everything they can and monitoring us closely to get the best result for us they can. So fingers crossed for us both at our next scan / BT Did the nurses say why they are increasing your dose? Is it so they can do an earlier EPU? Oh how lovely! you and your SIL will be PUPO together Goodluck for Friday hun! xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Scootyboots a huge congratulation

@ Gelati just the way the FN was looking through my file and seemed shocked that they are slow going as they have upped my dose from last time and had EPU on day 12 last time, but in saying that I got 9 eggs and 6 Grade A blastocyst and none took. guess I'm just stressing cause I know we can't afford another stimulated cycle

@ Rarah11 we are transferring 2 again this cycle. FS doesn't like to transfer more than 1 but he said after 3 failed attempts we were allowed to so last FET in July I was so excited cause I felt like I had a 50/50 chance was not to be. Best of luck for Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboot Hugh congratulations whish u a healthy 9 months. @amiracle4me good luck with ET tmrw lots baby dusts to u. @babygirl7 hope the embryos r doing well n good luck with ET soon.

Afm day 5 after ET had BT this morning nurse range back with the result my oestrogen is 1800 and progesterone is 95 they are happy with the levels Final BT next Friday fingers Cross.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations @Scootyboots! Wishing you a very uneventful 9 months ahead. Such wonderful news.

GL for ET @amiracle4me, how exciting you will finally be PUPO!

Thinking of you @babygirl17, when will you know when your ET is?

Congrats on being PUPO @preganancyhopes, hope the 2ww goes fast.

GL for EPU @Rarah11, fx for some great embies.

Best of luck for BT and scan @Gelati!

Enjoy your coffee and wine while you still can @loulabubble!!

Hope your are feeling a little better @Hope Is Fading, I'm sure you will be fine and your follies will be spot on, on Mon.

AFM BT in morning, still plodding along jabbing each morning. Hoping to get the call to go into clinic on Fri for scan and another BT! Then onto transfer next week!

Sorry if I miss anyone, crazy how fast this moves especially when I'm at work for 2 days and off BH! Hope you are all doing well, sending lots of baby dust to everyone. x

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),Gelati  (09-10-2014),loulabubble  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Scootyboots that's wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to PUPO land @Pregnancyhopes

So excited for you @amiracle4me! Let us know how transfer goes xx

Goodluck for your bloods @TeamCarts x

@Rarah11 -best of luck for EPU! I hope you get some great healthy embies

Huggs and Goodluck @Hope Is Fading xoxoxo

How are your embies going @babygirl7 ? All systems go I hope xx

@bruyu - Oh, I must have missed that you're another TWW twinnie with me, @MissBell and @Emerald26? Did you have you're ET last Sat? Was your bubba a fresh or frozen? Yay, Goodluck! So how are we all feeling ladies? Not much going on here with me at all....."yet"..... (hopefully) I've already been going a little nuts!

AFM - 5dp5dt.....not feeling much going on at all and I kinda feel like I should be by now? I do have a cold though so maybe it's hard to tell what's what. My blood test is on Tuesday and I'm hoping to hold out until that morning to POAS. I usually start POAS from 12dpo so, I'll see if I last!

Best of luck to anyone I've missed this time, I've been working the last couple of days and I'm a bit lost with where everyone is at again! xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 09-10-2014 at 06:55.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me & @babygirl7 good luck for transfer today ladies! How exciting! Hope it all goes smoothly for you both 😘 xx

@babygirl7 trying to reply hun but your inbox is full xx

@SJ89 lots of follies there hun! Hope the bloating & soreness settles down soon xx

@Gelati if it helps, I didn't feel any activity, at all hun. Only on the day of EPU I started feeling a bit uncomfortable. It's so difficult but our body/mind really does send us into a frenzy! Espec when there's lack of symptoms/signs.
    But I think your follies will make it hun 😊 When's next scan? xx

@Hope Is Fading mine were really slow too hun & naturally I started panicking. Had to have 3 scans before they reached a decent size. Yours don't sound too far off at all hun, so hang in there 😘 xx

@Scootyboots congrats hun!! So happy for you xx

@Pregnancyhopes congrats on being PUPO hun! xx

@TeamCarts good luck for BT hun, hope transfer comes around quick 😊 xx

@Emerald26, @bruyu & @Ladydee hope you're all tracking along well in your 2ww's ladies 😊 xx

@Bongley how are you doing hun? xx

AFM: plodding along with our FET cycle, on pills & patches as it's HRT FET. Scan mid next week to check progress.
    Hope everyone else is doing well 😊
    Last edited by KayzB; 09-10-2014 at 08:06.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014),Bongley  (09-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (09-10-2014),Ladydee  (09-10-2014),TeamCarts  (09-10-2014)