PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I would like to join too. Had a BFN yesterday and I'm trying to keep myself occupied at home and work so I don't think too much about it. Not sure when we'll have our next cycle. We have one frozen embryo left. I wish everyone all the best with your journey. Are any of you ladies with Genea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

I had my EPU on Monday and if all goes well transfer on Saturday

Testing will be the 8th

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ilovecake79 I'm so sorry Hun it's so hard not to get your hopes up. Was it your first ever transfer? @ScubaGal is with Genea in Sydney and currently carrying a bub from a FET with them so you're with the best. Do you have many frosties?

Btw - I love your name! I love cake lol

@jeb8303 fingers are crossed for you!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 23-09-2014 at 20:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @ilovecake79, it is a very tough journey, keep positive !
    Afm: did blood test today result come back estrogen is not raising at all by day 10 now. So Gonal-F increase to 75 from today blood test on Friday, if it is still not raising then I think FS will cancel The cycle again. I really don't know what to say, last cycle they cancelled it because the estrogen level was too high now it is too low. Sign!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me it was our second cycle but first frozen. I stopped the progesterone and now waiting for AF to arrive. We have one frosty left. We only got 3 eggs and all fertilised.

That's great @ScubaGal !! So happy for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear u had a bfn @ilovecake79. I am with genea but in Newcastle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me Thank you for the roll call. Have my fringers crossed October is your BFP cycle.

@babygirl7 good luck for this cycle have my fingers crossed this is your BFP cycle.

@Ree888 Good luck with your lipoidol flush on MOnday 29th and this cycle hoping this is your cycle great to hear your linning is looking good.
    @MrsChino it truely is a kick in the gut im sorry to hear of your chem too have my fingers crossed for both of us that October will be our BFP take home babies. Where are you up to in your cycle?

@loulabubble thanks as heartbreaking as it was im ready for a new cycle on the positive side at least know that can get pregnant and that IVF has given me the best possible shot of it happening in the last 3 years of TTC so its all a positve think none the less heartbreaking. Sorry to hear of your m/c too. Have my fingers crossed that October is is our lucky month too.

Welcome @SJ89 @BecRedrose and @emily3011 @jeb8303 @ilovecake79
    Last edited by Twinkley; 23-09-2014 at 21:20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me thanks for roll call hun and if only we could make time go faster lol, we will be PUPO soon hun

@Ree888 hi hun and welcome, fingers crossed this is your sticky and lucky last for you

@BecRedrose we may be cycle/tww buddies hun, my EPU is the 7th Oct and transfer 10th Oct 😀 I start my injections in the morning, using gonal f. What is your injections?

@emily3011 welcome and good luck I hope November arrives soon for you and AF arrives on time

@SJ89 welcome hun and I also took a break since march/April but feel so much better and now ready to rock n roll, good luck for your cycle

@jeb8303 welcome over hun and good luck for Saturday transfer

@ilovecake79 welcome over and stay positive hun x

@bruyu oh hun, hang in there and I hope your BT on Friday goes well and you can continue

@Twinkley thanks hun and good luck to you aswell, where are you at with your cycle?

AFM: refreshed my memory with how to do the gonal f injections so ready to go in the morning for my first jab! Eeek! Feels like I've been waiting an eternity. So glad to move on to the next phase in my cycle. Will be glad when I can stop the Syneral though

Question Ladies?? What type of progesterone support will you be on and what dose? Think I'm having the 1x pessarie at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies
    Am jumping across from the Sept thread. I'm currently in my 2ww which will carry over to Oct, so thought I'd join 😊
    Lots of luck & love to all! ❤ xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-09-2014)