Closed Thread
Page 76 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hawknest I stopped breastfeeding my son at 6 months so I could start trying again. But I am OLD so I guess it depends on how old you are. Personally I do regret a little not having stopped even sooner (maybe at 3 months) as my periods have been very erratic ever since and delayed things a lot. Still, hindsight and all that.
    @straycat if he gets a girl she still might be his soccer buddy. I was with my dad
    @KayzB Had a bit of a melt down last night with my partner as he decided to bail on a social occasion last night which left me on my own. So that triggered some yelling and tears from me. Its almost as though I feel I have to lose it just to show him how much I am hurting with all of this failure. His timing with this stuff is impeccable, I don't know how many times I have to tell him to pull his socks up around that last week of IVF and to just be there for me. GRRR.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (07-10-2014),straycat  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info Bongly. I was very 'lucky' bleed PP for 7 weeks then got period back two weeks later and it has been regular ever since.......
    I'm in the ivf program for the sperm! But didn't manage to fall with iui so who knows really.

Lucky you have a bunch of lovely ladies for support even if DP isn't being good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawknest View Post
    AFM I don't think I'm the only one with a bub already ? Wondering if anyone is breastfeeding and trying to cycle or has done in the past? My DS is 9mths and still bf ALOT during the day....don't want to have to stop that..but time and age beat us up a bit
    I breastfed DS for 16 months and had to stop to get af back! I may regret not stopping earlier (I'm 36 now) but I loved breastfeeding and it made me skinny and I had no af, too awesome . Are u stimming or doing FETs?? I thought u had to stop breastfeeding if u had to stim again. I guess if ur cycles are pretty regular doing natural FETs should be fine. What does ur FS say?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I need to catch up on where everyone is at hard to read on my phone. Had my day 9 scan yesterday and have 11 follicles most are 11mm with the odd 14mm and a 7mm lining. Booked for a scan Wed morning and told EPU will be Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB and @SJ89

It was my second scan. Day 9. I have 2 x 17mm and 1 x 13mm. Hope I can get 3 otherwise it will be a cancelled cycle for me

Hope everyone else is having a better day today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's very crappy hun. But you're right, sometimes due to our 'superwoman' exterior, they forget just how much of a toll this whole journey takes on us. Hope your DP does some major sucking up 😊 xx

@Gelati I have faith that yours will still go ahead hun 😊 Will FN ring you about potentially increasing dose? And will you have another scan on Thurs or so? xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (07-10-2014),ScubaGal  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading looking good for first scan, hope they grow nice a plump.
    @Gelati *hugs* you will get over the line, follies do a lot of growing in a day, how did they compare with your first scan? you can use that as an estimate for growth. I don't get many follies so I also run the risk each cycle of it being cancelled but I find they do grow more than 2mm a day. I slept a lot and have protein as I hear this helps them grow, don't know if it does but it worked for me and worth a try?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (07-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley men are so silly sometimes I sometimes have to wonder about our partners, what they are going through and how they cope. We are going through it and have some support whether it is friends, family and this thread but I wonder what they are thinking. I remember at our counselling session when they asked DH how he feels about all this he was silent. Umm awkward. After our first dismal cycle we of course spoke about it and he told me he really 'got into it after a while' what ever that means, and the worst thing for him was seeing me cry. I often think they do not know how to act and we have to spell it out to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I don’t think it’s weird not to want to POAS – I wish I was like that! If I could wait, I would. I just have no self control whatsoever

@Ree888 Hang in there mate, not much longer now. I’ll be praying to the implantation gods for you and crossing everything that can be crossed.

@KayzB Thanks hun. Other than the gonal f I’m just on my pregnancy multivit, fish oil and coq10. I don’t know if any of it makes a difference, but it doesn’t do any harm, so worth a shot, I reckon. My poor response is partly because I have a dirty great endometrioma stopping my left ovary from doing its thing. Hopefully the higher dose will get more eggs from ‘ole righty’.

@Hopeisfading Sounds like you’re going great so far! Good luck for Friday.

@Gelati Don’t give up hope hun. I only had 2 follies on my day 7 scan and we almost cancelled the cycle. But then at my day 11 scan there were 7-8 follies so I was just a slow starter. Fingers crossed for you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (07-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I too have endo IV and a terrible endometrioma on my left ovary. It's a pesky thing, last lap surgery I had was in Aug this year and surgeon could not reach it to remove it. Then at my EPU my left ovary was hiding so we could only get eggs from my right side. Lucky my right always has more than my left. My FS talked to me about having the 3/4 hour surgery where they do a huge endo clean up. Have you done this? If this cycle does not work I may have to do that surgery. I am far from enthusiastic about this prospect and will only do it if it will dramatically increase my chances of IVF success. I am so over it.