Closed Thread
Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Thanks @me+he&she=three for sharing ur story 😊 yes I am shocked too to find out how many 'perfect' looking blastys are not so perfect on the inside. At my age (36) only 50% of the 'good' blastys are genetically good too. My clinic offers testing per embryo (~$700) and I had 4 'good' blastys last stim so if I can eliminate some bad FETs I will. But hopefully I won't need to....

Best of luck for your tww and I will be joining u on Friday 😄
    Fingers crossed this is your cycle and you don't need to head down that path! All the best for Friday!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow look how big this thread is now!!
    @Bongley - oh i'm so sorry hun this is such an unfair journey sometimes....thinking of you and sending you big hugs. I hope the different plan will bring you a lucky last for you next cycle xx

@Rarah11 - Have you heard from the nurses? I'm anxious about scans too so i completely understand that feeling! Hope EPU is not too far away for you and you get some nice eggies Jabbing is getting better even tho i got another bleeder today but i seem to be getting a little immune to them. Although having said that i'm very much looking forward to getting a break from needles!!

welcome to the thread @Topdeck. You are definitely in the right place for support and encouragement. Goodluck for your first cycle

@jeb8303 - happy 5 year wedding anniversary and i hope you do enjoy it and celebrate with DH. Why do they need to do a blood test even if you get your period? Sounds like unnecessary pain to me!

@akakura - goodluck for ET this Friday! xx

@babygirl7 - That's great that EPU went well for you and smoothly. Keep up those gatorade drinks (from what i've read on forums). Also great news about 2 more eggies than last stim. Go eggies go!!

@KayzB - oh that is good news! Goodluck for next cycle hun! xx

@Emerald26 - hope you are doing well today hun i have my day 9 scan tomorrow. I'm hoping there are some nice follies in there but i'm not feeling too much activity down there so not sure?? The only symptom i have is lots of EWCM. Sorry TMI!

@SJ89 - I have been thinking about you today. Those symptoms sound very promising to me and i'm sure you will have lots of good sized follies in there! Goodluck for Wed. I'm doing a lot better with the jabs (i can't believe i had jab # 10 tonight!!). Good to hear that your poor little tummy is doing better today. Mine is extremely unattractive. Two black bruises and lots of red dots everywhere! DH said to me just then 'um are we running out of stomach space?' lol! The things we put our bodies through hey? I'm actually not feeling any twinges or bloatiness so worried that the hormones aren't working. Although i am getting lots of EWCM which is the only positive sign at the moment. I have my second scan tmr (day 9). I'm really hoping for some good news and these needles weren't all for nothing!

@amiracle4me - happy belated birthday!! hope you have had a lovely weekend celebrating xx

@me+she&he=three - Congrats on being PUPO! Lots of baby dust your way!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014),Bongley  (06-10-2014),Rarah11  (07-10-2014),SJ89  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought I was sneaking on early, AF is due this Friday! But wow you ladies are chatty....I'm sure I'll get to know you more as we journey together....
    I'm beginning the whole ivf cycle again. Last year I had my first ever ivf - 6 eggs, 3 were mature, 2 fertilized, 1 low grade didn't survive BUT that final emby is my gorgeous 9 month son! So I've been blessed but am a little sad that I have to do the whole thing again.
    Especially as I am still BF my LO.
    Fingers crossed for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - in regards to pessaries vs crinone - my clinic only offers pessaries after FET - you can ask for Crinone but it's VERY expensive, whereas pessaries are about $40 per box as opposed to crinone at $200...my doc says the pessaries are slightly higher dose too?

Tomorrow will be 6dp6dt...I just wanted everyone's thoughts on POAS, and when is the best time to get as close to a definite pos or neg result? I only have one test and I am NOT buying more...I refuse to be an addict haha. It's just because I'm still spotting brown, it seems to have slowed slightly, but still certainly there. Also sore boobs, SOO bloated, grumpy and done with popping hormone pills and pessaries. Hmph. Vent over. Apologies for the me post ;(

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest welcome, so sorry you have to go through it all over. I hope it goes smoothly for you and you have the same amazing result as last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh happy birthday for last Friday then @amiracle4me, glad to hear you extended it into the weekend too... and you are getting married as well?! double celebration... let's hope it turns into a triple celebration then!

I'll know more about my date after BT tomorrow, will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    I have @loulabubble. Had BT day of ovulation so day after lh surge, was all good (apart from bfn for that cycle). They just need to know when u ov so they can work out day to transfer. Usually u don't get (well I don't anyway) ewcm after ov, just before. so sounds like you're gearing up to ov! Yay! Then we will b tww buddies too
    oh cool thanks akakura, I was worried it might not go ahead if we missed it so that's reassuring, would love to be your tww buddy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @me+he&she=three J can’t believe you already know the gender, that’s awesome

Welcome @Topdeck and @hawknest hope your journeys with us are short and sweet
    @MrsChino I’m having pessaries this time as it’s a higher dose and I had low progesterone last cycle… I think they are heaps better than crinone (less mess etc) but my FN said it’s a personal choice unless you need the higher dose for some reason

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies

@amiracle4me wow great success story hun, gives me great strength to stay positive. It really does only take 1 xox It's going to be an awesome feeling for 1st time PUPO hun, quite magically really (in my opinion) enjoy x almost Thursday hun yay. Happy belated birthday hun and wow you have a lot of excitement going on bet your excited to get married hun and fingers crossed you have a awesome secret on the day x

@KayzB glad your going straight on in hun, fingers crossed for your FET hun 😘

@MrsChino @Gelati & @SJ89 hope jabs is going well ladies

@TeamCarts bring on Friday hun & trigger details x

@loulabubble good luck for BT

@me+he&she=three yay for being PUPO hun, sending you sticky baby dust

@Ladydee & @Emerald26 hope the tww is treating you well ladies x

@hawksnest welcome hun and glad you've had success, I love hearing success stories. Gives me that extra oophm. Hope AF arrives and you'll be cycling in no time

AFM: feeling the pain now ladies. Ouch. Sculling the Gatorade. Got a hot water bottle on the belly but gosh it's hurts to laugh and fart lol, goodnight and talk in the morning x

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-10-2014),Ladydee  (07-10-2014),loulabubble  (07-10-2014),MrsChino  (07-10-2014),TeamCarts  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - yay, I'm so glad your EPU went well and that you got a better haul than last cycle. I have everything crossed for you to get a great fert number today! Xxx

@emily3011 - any luck with AF? I feel for you as mine was 3 weeks late before starting this cycle too Hope yours has made an appearance overnight!

@Rarah11 - really wishing you the best of luck for your EPU on Friday....are your scans looking promising so far??

@akakura - best of luck for Friday (and Thursday for that matter!).

@straycat - how are you going Hun? Still feel cool/calm/collected? You know I'm in awe of you right, as I'm only 3dpt and I'm already going completely nuts. Good luck for a beautiful BFP announcement

@KayzB - that's so great that you're into your next cycle Hun! I'm sure I knew this at some point but I'm getting a little confused with everyone's stories now..... did you just finish a stim cycle or FET?

@amiracle4me - another day closer! Best of luck for your transfer on Thursday Happy Birthday too

Hi @MrsChino Hope you get some great stimming results

@SJ89 - good luck tomorrow, hope there's plenty of action.... Mine felt very similar to period twinges too

Goodluck for your bloods tomorrow @loulabubble

@me+he&she=three and @akakura - thanks for posing those interesting stats about PGD testing, if my fresh emby doesn't take this cycle, I definitely want to look into PGD for my frosties. My FS doesn't think it's worth it but will ofcourse go ahead if we want to. All the best with your little boy me+he!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (07-10-2014),babygirl7  (07-10-2014),KayzB  (07-10-2014),loulabubble  (07-10-2014),MrsChino  (07-10-2014)