Closed Thread
Page 72 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday for Friday @miracle !! Lucky long weekend for you!! Also a congrats on your upcoming nuptials! How exciting!! Hope you won't get to drink on your hens!!! 😄😄😄

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Happy Birthday for Friday @miracle !! Lucky long weekend for you!! Also a congrats on your upcoming nuptials! How exciting!! Hope you won't get to drink on your hens!!! 😄😄😄

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues
    Lol. Thanks @SJ89 .. 😊 Good Luck for Wednesday!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 06-10-2014 at 19:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me happy belated birthday hun! 🎈And an upcoming wedding too; so many exciting things ahead for you! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thanks Hun hopefully a few of us will have exciting things happening for us very soon! Xx

There are so many beautiful ladies on here providing such amazing support. I can't think of a more deserving bunch of women! So many challenges but so much energy to give to others. Makes me feel so lucky..if I had been a 'fertile' I wouldn't have been exposed to this world. Even tho it sucks irl its also great we have a way of supporting one another. Wishing everyone lots of babydust! X

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 06-10-2014 at 19:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    i have another BT tomorrow for my frozen cycle but noticed EWCM today... hope we haven't missed ovulation! has anyone done a frozen cycle where BT/scan was after ovulation? would that have an impact having a transfer?
    I have @loulabubble. Had BT day of ovulation so day after lh surge, was all good (apart from bfn for that cycle). They just need to know when u ov so they can work out day to transfer. Usually u don't get (well I don't anyway) ewcm after ov, just before. so sounds like you're gearing up to ov! Yay! Then we will b tww buddies too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha, so I'm not the only one then @Emerald26? I started to feel that little pulling/digging pain thinking "Ooo, that feels promising!" Then my daughter had the biggest tantrum she has ever had by far over the most silliest of reasons and I just couldn't calm her down and got so worked up that I started getting big sharp pains in my lower belly and have now not felt any of those little pulls again....so ofcourse I'm freaking out that I saturated my poor little emby in cortisol, ruining its chances! So yup, the crazies have well and truly started!!! Is it the 14th yet?? Lol I never get implantation bleeding, do you? Good luck! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he&she=three View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Hi everyone

I'm just back from my embryo transfer today...been keeping myself busy during the wait and kept off here so only just catching up on everyones progress.....how exciting!

We now have a little hatching blastocyst boy on board so fingers xxed for the next 10 or so days and bring on day 7 when I will be obsessively peeing on a stick LOL
    Congrats on being PUPO!! U did pgd testing? That's how u know it's a boy embie!? Exciting. Can I ask why u did pgd? And what type u did. We will probably b doing it next stim cycle if this FET doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura yes we did PGD and the process is just amazing. We did it because I have a chromosomal duplication I wanted to test for but we also checked for anything else.

They can only test on hatching blastos so we had 4 of those and out of those 1 had an entirely different set of chromosomal deletions etc one had my duplication and one ended up as a molar embryo where it only has one set of the parents DNA and had we implanted it would have created months of serious issues and complications.

The worrying part is all of these embryos looked absolutely A grade development wise and you wouldn't have known there were any issues until later down the track with miscarriages etc. the statistics on how many embryos end up chromosomaly abnormal even in a couple with no issues is phenomenal.

Oh and we are feeling so excited to actually know the sex! It makes it all the more real and you know they can't make a mistake 😄

11. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

akakura  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @me+he&she=three for sharing ur story 😊 yes I am shocked too to find out how many 'perfect' looking blastys are not so perfect on the inside. At my age (36) only 50% of the 'good' blastys are genetically good too. My clinic offers testing per embryo (~$700) and I had 4 'good' blastys last stim so if I can eliminate some bad FETs I will. But hopefully I won't need to....

Best of luck for your tww and I will be joining u on Friday 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @me+he&she=three Sorry to jump in with a personal question, but how did you find out about the chromosomal issues? My FS talked me out of PGS today, and I'm considering pushing it with her. We have no indicators but I'd like it for piece of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app