Closed Thread
Page 71 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @KayzB Glad you’re doing ok, and can get straight back on the horse for ET.

Day 2 of jabs here. It’s easier this time mentally, but a bit more ouchy because there’s double the ‘stuff’ going in. Oh well, I just hope it is working its magic in there and growing some decent follies. I will be so bummed if I don’t get a better response this time!
    @MrsChino thanks hun!
    Glad to hear so far so good with jabs. What other stuff are you on? xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay @amiracle4me it's so close now! remember back when you started the thread - it seemed so far away! We will definitely have some overlap in our TWW it is very exciting to be PUPO, hope you get a chance to enjoy it and not stress too much about the TWW. I seem to remember it's your birthday month too - when is your bday? Hope we haven't missed it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post

Day 2 of jabs here. It’s easier this time mentally, but a bit more ouchy because there’s double the ‘stuff’ going in. Oh well, I just hope it is working its magic in there and growing some decent follies. I will be so bummed if I don’t get a better response this time!
    the increased dose works and you have a much better response this time, sending lots of your way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati how are you going? How is your tummy? I'm feeling quite full with almost like "period twinges". I can only assume (hope) the follies are growing. I've very curious to see what I get on Wednesday for my first scan. My stomach wasn't happy yesterday. I was a little red around the needle area all day and a little itchy. Much better today tho. I feel really fat tho. Hopefully lots of follies and not just hormones hehe

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have another BT tomorrow for my frozen cycle but noticed EWCM today... hope we haven't missed ovulation! has anyone done a frozen cycle where BT/scan was after ovulation? would that have an impact having a transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm just back from my embryo transfer today...been keeping myself busy during the wait and kept off here so only just catching up on everyones progress.....how exciting!

We now have a little hatching blastocyst boy on board so fingers xxed for the next 10 or so days and bring on day 7 when I will be obsessively peeing on a stick LOL

@
    babygirl7 what a great result for your ER and hope they progress along nicely

@jeb8303 I’m so sorry hun. News like that is so awful no matter how prepared you are. Look after yourself!

@Rarah11 I hope your EPU goes amazingly well

@KayzB So glad you are going to head straight back into it. I will definitely do the same if we are unsuccessful this cycle.

Sorry to everyone I've missed - I'm enjoying following everyones progress but it is so hard to remember to quote all the names here.

To everyone in the TWW....don't forget to breathe (I'm telling myself the same thing!) Day 0 almost over..... LOL

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014),Gelati  (06-10-2014),jeb8303  (06-10-2014),SJ89  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    yay @amiracle4me it's so close now! remember back when you started the thread - it seemed so far away! We will definitely have some overlap in our TWW it is very exciting to be PUPO, hope you get a chance to enjoy it and not stress too much about the TWW. I seem to remember it's your birthday month too - when is your bday? Hope we haven't missed it!
    Ah @loulabubble.. You're so cute yes. time has definitely gone a lot quicker than I thought! My bday was Friday just gone so I've milked it all long weekend lol. Fingers crossed we both get lucky! I don't think I'll be stressed out this time as I'm getting married next month and if its a BFN then I can get drunk on my hens. Not a bad consolation prize
    How are you feeling? When will you get your defo ET date??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 06-10-2014 at 19:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @amiracle4me I'm doing better thanks hun 😘 We've gone straight into a FET, so onto the next cycle already. Hopefully next ET will be in a couple weeks time, assuming all goes to plan xx
    Glad your OK. You seem like a little tough nut! Great you can also go straight into the FET. My clinic requires a month gap!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday for last Friday @Amiracleforme. I hope you got spoilt.

Hi @straycat I am doing ok. I am swaying between it didn't work to yes it did. You seem to be staying calm. I wish I could be like that. I hope my tww buddies @Ladydee and @MissBell are doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! @Emerald26 will you be POAS?? How many days are you now?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June