Closed Thread
Page 69 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the wishes lovely ladies 😘

@Scootyboots fingers crossed for BT hun x

@Bongley oh hun, I'm sorry. Take it easy and I hope you get a sticky last cycle xox

@Rarah11 keep growing lil follies and good luck for EPU hun

@jeb8303 hang in there hun, hope you have a lucky cycle next and happy anniversary hun

@Ree888 I think it's common for it to leak back out, my fn said not to worry as the dose does get absorbed x

@emily3011 c'mon AF, don't take you time pls

@akakura hi hun, yes unfortunately there is some of us still here. Hope this is the one for us all. good luck for scan and then EPU on Friday.

AFM: EPU went well today. Got 5 eggs. (2 more than last stim) I'm happy and a bit bummed as I was hoping to get around 7. But it's ok. Now just have to pray for great fert rates. Went and had some brekkie up at kings park with DF and now home, showered and resting in bed with a Gatorade. Was only asleep for 25min during EPU. Was a great experience so I was pretty happy ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi @akakura, I'm a lurker on this one too. What are your thoughts on the different clinics? I requested Clayton because it's close to my work, but ended up with a nurse in Richmond. I've heard I have a good nurse, so keen to give her a go this first cycle and see...
    @lileitak I go to Clayton coz it's close to my work too but my FS mainly works in Richmond/hawthorn and I've never had him for epu or et. He did my d&c at hawthorn and I've had scans their too. I don't like my nurse she is new as my old one has gone on maternity leave (lucky her!). I feel like I know more than my new nurse and she seems to have no empathy and I feel like she doesn't know who I am most of the time.

I prefer having the clinic close to work/home (less stress) and I will put up with a dodgy nurse. If it's your first cycle it's probably good to go with an experienced nurse who will help you emotionally as well as medically. Luckily I am mentally strong and unfortunately well experienced with ivf. good luck with ur first cycle!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

ilex  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 yay! Glad epu was good experience for u. 5 quality eggs collected I'm sure

5. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura thanks hun, I will be worrying all day and night now till that phone call tomorrow lol 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 congrats - sounds like a successful EPU! Hope you have a nice rest and your phone call tomorrow goes well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @lileitak I go to Clayton coz it's close to my work too but my FS mainly works in Richmond/hawthorn and I've never had him for epu or et. He did my d&c at hawthorn and I've had scans their too. I don't like my nurse she is new as my old one has gone on maternity leave (lucky her!). I feel like I know more than my new nurse and she seems to have no empathy and I feel like she doesn't know who I am most of the time.

I prefer having the clinic close to work/home (less stress) and I will put up with a dodgy nurse. If it's your first cycle it's probably good to go with an experienced nurse who will help you emotionally as well as medically. Luckily I am mentally strong and unfortunately well experienced with ivf. good luck with ur first cycle!!
    Thank you so much! FS told me I could still do my bloods etc in Clayton, but will keep the nurse. Though, I was just told she is given to tricky / high profile cases...

It's so hard when you think you know more than someone. I had that in
    a previous (no IVF) situation which was massively annoying. We pay them to tell us!

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @babygirl7 .. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome over the next few days .. :-)

Thank you for your well wishes xxx

Baby dust heading your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @akakura ! That's great news that we will be 2WW buddies not long now..

Congrats! @babygirl7 my friend got 7 eggs, only one fertilised and now she is 8 weeks pregnant so as the saying goes.. It only takes one! Enjoy the rest of the arvo relaxing and lots of luck for the phone call tomorrow

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts so you could have a transfer next week also? That's exciting as we would also be 2WW buddies!

I'm doing OK. The pessaries are pretty gross and I think they are making me bloated so not loving those. Other than that I'm just excited about being PUPO for the first time in my life!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @TeamCarts so you could have a transfer next week also? That's exciting as we would also be 2WW buddies!

I'm doing OK. The pessaries are pretty gross and I think they are making me bloated so not loving those. Other than that I'm just excited about being PUPO for the first time in my life!
    Yay for you being PUPO! It's a crazy feeling knowing there is a fertilised embryo floating around in there huh? All you can do is wish and hope and pray it finds a nice little spot to spend the next 9ish months in!

Yes, well if all goes to my calculations and predictions I reckon it's quite possible I will be PUPO also by Fri 17th or at the latest Mon 20th if going by my past (IUI) cycles are anything to go by. (I'm on same doses for this FET). So some exciting times ahead! Can't wait