Closed Thread
Page 68 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bongley, ScubaGal, KayzB and Ladydee RE pessaries advice. These ones don't seem to require much 'cleaning out' as they don't seem to get chunky and gross like the crinone. I will give it a whirl in the shower tonight though to see if it helps. Such ladylike talk. Haha.
    @jeb8303 - ah I know what you mean. It's so easy to get annoyed at those ppl who make those calls. I feel like saying no s*#t Sherlock...but I've also been in the room when the poor person has had to deliver the news to some poor lady over the phone and if actually made me wonder what is worse. It'd suck having to be the bearer of bad news a lot of the time. Being the one who kills everyone's dreams and hopes. *sigh* anyway love - I hope you are being kind to yourself and indulging in some wine and soft cheese and some amazing seafood.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jeb8303 I'm sorry Hun - thinking of you - do you have a next steps plan (sorry if you have already said)
    @Topdeck - welcome! Sorry you are here! I have low AMH too so happy to swap stories!
    @KayzB thanks I think I just need to visualise a positive experience and then hopefully it will happen!
    @straycat thanks
    @Ree888 I had that with crinone not do much with the pessaries no idea why though...
    @Ladydee thanks - I think you do have to look for the good signs in this journey and remain positive even when it's hard...
    @emily3011 it's always when you want AF to show it doesn't! Does that mean they only let you start at certain times?
    @TeamCarts I completely relate to your comment in knowing the drill... I'm worried as my EPU will prob be CD13 not CD11 as per previous cycles.... But I guess I'm not the doctor!

AFM So my EPU is probably Friday which is a relief as DH is interstate Wednesday however the only thing is that I've only ever had successful EPU (by that I mean I got eggs) on day 11 of my cycle, this will be day 13... To add to this we've had to fork out loads of money for some emergency house repairs so won't be able to try again until feb/mar so if this doesn't work it just means more time passes so FX this cycle is good!
    Last edited by Rarah11; 06-10-2014 at 12:23.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-10-2014),TeamCarts  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley so sorry af has arrived (I never make it to BT either without af showing up for my BFNs) Will u have a month off before ur last cycle? Might b good to let the ovaries recover since u didn't get the egg haul u usually get

@babygirl7 hope u had a good epu. Sounded like u had great numbers

Ok so I have caught up with this thread and this is what I know:

My tww buddies will be @miracleforme @babygirl7. ET is this Friday!! I ovulated yesterday.

Melb Monash ivf : @Gelati @Emerald26 @KayzB. I'm at Clayton mainly but have been known to visit Hawthorn and Richmond locations too

I'm back cycling again with @MrsChino @loulabubble @babygirl7 @Twinkley @Ree888, and prob a few others too sorry too many of us back here again

I think this is only my 2nd post on this thread. I just struggle sometimes to keep up with the fast flow and sheer numbers of girls on it!! Plus I'm doing a natural FET so not a lot going on just waiting to ov then waiting for bfp (or af or worse)

This has been a weird cycle for me my temps before ov were higher than usual and now that I have ovulated my temps haven't gone up! So I don't know if I have ovulated but I did get an LH surge confirmed with opk and BT and my ewcm has gone.... Anyone else experienced this?? My temp always rises the day after ov but I'm flat and it worries me. I have a scan on Thursday before ET on Friday to check lining so I guess we'll see then.... Oh and yesterday I had ovulation pain on my left side and that is the ovary that had the dominant follicle...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014),MrsChino  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley sorry to hear you are out. I know you were convinced that it was negative right from the start but it still hurts. Glad you have a plan going forward and hope it is lucky last cycle for you.

@babygirl7 I hope epu went well and you are recovering nicely.

@Gelati thanks Hun. When’s your next scan? Hope all is on track.

@akakura my temp doesn’t normally go up a lot when I ovulate, it tends to go high on about 2 or 3 days past. You are lucky to get a scan just before transfer. I had one when I went in for blood test to confirm ovulation (after the positive on the clearblue) and I had to keep asking for it. OPK and most importantly blood test confirmed it so all will be ok.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    @akakura my temp doesn’t normally go up a lot when I ovulate, it tends to go high on about 2 or 3 days past. You are lucky to get a scan just before transfer. I had one when I went in for blood test to confirm ovulation (after the positive on the clearblue) and I had to keep asking for it. OPK and most importantly blood test confirmed it so all will be ok.
    Thanks @Emerald26 I had to ask for extra scans too. This is my first cycle after d&c so hoping my lining will be thick enough. It was 7.7mm for my cd10 scan and I know they like it above 7 but else where I have read above 8 is better so I may cancel the cycle if it's not above 8 on Thursday 😕 when is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura I had the same issue (d & c) and wanted to know all was ok before going ahead. $3200 is a lot to waste on a "it should be fine" theory. I had my transfer on Saturday so am now in my tww. Good luck for Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 i think it is pretty sh1tty we have to ask for these things, you're right it is a lot of money for "it should be fine"! the fine print for FETs says that all scans and BTs are included in the price so we are within our rights asking for them. good luck for your tww, hope it ends positively!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura I'm at Monash IVF too, mainly Richmond, I have a friend that will go to Clayton but unsure who her FS is. I also have a friend at the Geelong clinic. Hope your follies even out.

@jeb8303 sorry you have had such an awful few days, hope you can chat to your FS about the embryos and any concerns with fragmenting etc. Sometimes its good to have a break and time goes very quickly. A lot of scans make us do all sorts of things to cover their asses.

hey @Emerald26 how are you going post transfer? Yay for PUPO

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low AMH

@Topdeck and @Rarah11 what has your FS said about your egg reserve? Mine put me on some vitamins to help improve what I have left. There are things you can do in with your diet apparently that helps as well but I am not holding my breath, takes months if not years for any form of improvement. My low AMH is endo related and very low for my age. Luckily my FSH is not so high which means I am not going into early menopause (I think) its too much to remember.

About adoption - apparently if you are doing IVF or plan to that can disqualify you. Many people are lobbying to make adoption easier. Years ago, I volunteered at a Thai orphanage and they do not accept any Aussie applications, only Belgian and German. Weird huh? there were over 60 gorgeous bubs in the baby room, they just wanted cuddles all the time. Many of them will live there their whole life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    I'm at Clayton mainly but have been known to visit Hawthorn and Richmond locations too
    Hi @akakura, I'm a lurker on this one too. What are your thoughts on the different clinics? I requested Clayton because it's close to my work, but ended up with a nurse in Richmond. I've heard I have a good nurse, so keen to give her a go this first cycle and see...