Closed Thread
Page 66 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    So sorry @Bongley I was so sure this one would work for you.
    thanks @ScubaGal my 42 yr old blastocysts really struggle so I knew a morula was very unlikely. Anyway, thanks for the cheering on the side I really appreciate it
    I stopped breastfeeding my son when he was 6 months old to start to try conceiving again and I sometimes wonder if I should have tried earlier. My periods have been really erratic since then which has delayed things a fair bit too. Time slips away before you realise it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley so true re time. Or you 'underestimate' just how long it'll take to actually achieve your take-home baby.
    Wishing you much more success for Nov hun; hope you'll get to see the year out with another bub on board xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to @babygirl7 for directing me from the Sept to this Oct thread! I am new to both IVF and bubhub but I feel so much better prepared for my first cycle due to all the frank and honest discussion going on here. So thank you!!

(Expecting AF in the next week or so to start a high dose cycle - due to my low AMH; with ICSI - due to hubby's dodgy sperm....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck @babygirl17 will be thinking of you. Not long now! Can't wait to hear how you went. x
    @Bongley- so sorry that this may not be the one Hun. Hope you are looking after yourself. Big hugs x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014),Bongley  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Topdeck welcome to October!

How was everyone's weekend? some have a long one. I am forced to have a day off today as everyone on my project is in other states with labour day holiday. Maybe will pass the time by catching up on sleep (insomnia)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - so sorry Hun I was really hoping you would get that BFP

For the ladies who are PUPO - be kind to yourself and trust your gut. I tried to convince myself my spotting and 4dp5dt was implantation when in my gut I knew it was my period coming and then 6dp5dt it arrived - along with the news my progesterone was only at 30 - trust your guts - if something doesn't feel right call your nurses and demand answers.

To the ladies with their BFP's - congratulations and I hope it is a strong, sticky and healthy 9 months

AFM - had my blood test this morning - just a formality and I wish I didn't have to get up early on a public holiday to go in the clinic where there were all these people just starting their cycles knowing mine was over - we are looking at a December or January cycle.

It's our 5 year wedding anniversary next weekend - certainly never would have imagined 5 years ago we would have gone through everything we have.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @Bongley I also had a really good feeling about this month for you too. Good to know you have an onward plan tho Will you be asking for anything to change next cycle? Maybe starting Metformin earlier?

Good luck today @babygirl7! Let us know how you go.

welcome @Topdeck

How are you going @sallygirl and @TeamCarts.. Any word on ET date yet??

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014),Topdeck  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you got some great eggies from your pickup @babygirl7!
    @Bongley - I am so sorry love. I really thought this would be the one for you. It never gets any easier. Completely sucks. Be kind to yourself today won't you? Xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014),Bongley  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB & Bongley I agree we often underestimate time. When I first looked into IVF at the start of this year I was looking at women's ages and statistics and overall health (eg non smoker) based on that alone I thought it may take me a few cycles to get pregnant. Now that I have done two cycles and I keep finding more and more things 'wrong' with me... everyone is different and some woman get a take home baby first cycle, but when you go through a cycle and see all the different steps and how you can potentially fall down at each stage, you gain info only through experience ... I never read this in the brochure!!!

I am happy I have a FS who tells things to me straight. Throughout this year I have had many appointments and most doctors beat around the bush, I would have preferred someone just say to me. Do IVF. NOW.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-10-2014),KayzB  (06-10-2014),Topdeck  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Topdeck I hope you don't mind me asking but I've noticed from your signature that you are unable to proceed with inter country adoption. I'm sorry as we have that as our long term contingency I'd be interested to understand what May have been the road block for you guys? ( Feel free to PM me if you would rather not mention on the thread. ) either way.. Good luck with your first ICSi!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (06-10-2014)