Closed Thread
Page 62 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Bongley you are so funny, you even have ways to calibrate them, we must crown you POAS queen, when you are pregnant (very soon) all these HPT companies will see such a sharp decline in sales.
    @straycat I know! I'm glad I keep an entire industry in business, ha!

I felt absolutely awful when I got my BFP but I had developed graves disease (autoimmune issue involving the thyroid) at the same time, unbeknownst to me. That on top of the IVF meds, I don't really know what was causing what symptoms. I do know I did not get big or sore boobs and I did have a LOT of cramping and bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. I hope you don't mind me asking a TMI question?

I've just taken my second Endomtrin pessary and I'm having real issues getting them in. They provide a stick that the tablet sits on and then you use it to insert ( sorry! ) but with the pressure of insertion the tablets getting wedged in the stick. When I pull out its still there! I've resorted to using my finger ( again sorry!) but am not sure it's high enough?
    Any advice?

My other question might be a bit obvious but I have to use Provera ( prog.) to bring on AF so I'm not sure why taking it now would serve to prevent AF and actually help a pregnancy?

Also.. Has anyone had bloating as a side effect?

Thanks in advance!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @TeamCarts - i have written them down along with amiracle4me's suggestion. But DH hasn't give me anymore bruises so far so i feel a bit better at the moment. How are you doing? Hope you had fun at the show yesterday

@straycat - Good work on making it half way through 2WW. Almost there and keep staying calm and sending lots of sticky-ness vibes your way!!

oh your poor friend. I know exactly what she is feeling and it took me 6 months to come around to doing IVF. When you have needle phobia it's the same as someone having a fear of heights and just before that first needle it's like them standing at the edge of the cliff and jumping. There were many times before that first jab i thought i seriously couldn't do it and felt so annoyed at myself. But i can honestly say that after the first one, it does get better. The only time i stress out is when i have to take a different needle for the first time. Then those nerves come back. So i completely sympathise with your friend. But when she is ready, she will know. It just takes some time to come to terms with it. That's awesome that you are such a pro at needles. Luck you!! I wish i could just look at a needle as it's going in. Unfortunately, i need DH to do them. I can't physically bring myself to inject myself!!

@Rarah11 - we are on the same day - i am day 7 today and have had 2 org shots and had lots of EWCM today and it freaked me out as i only get that before ovulation. I researched on the forums and apparently it's normal as your oestrogen goes up. But i will call the nurse tomorrow just to be sure.

@Ladydee - thanks for the heads up! i really don't want OHSS. When i read your post i went to get a glass of water! hahah. I haven't been as diligent with water intake today. OOPS!! Oh and no i'm not doing my own injections. I can't even bear to look at the injection. I think my hands would go weak if i had to do it myself. Thankgod for DH!! Hope you are doing well hun

@KayzB & @jeb8303 - hope you are both treating yourselves well this weekend. Sending hugs and kisses your way xx

@babygirl7 - that sounds like a really good number of follies to me! What day were you on when you had your scan? Mine is booked for day 9. Goodluck with EPU hun

@Emerald26 - Woooh!! Congrats on being PUPO and lots of sticky baby dust your way!! Go little emby, go!!

@amiracle4me - thanks so much for updating the roll call for us!! wow look at us all - Go us!!! Oh and love our cheering squad! Great to hear you are feeling better and sounds like you will be all green lights ahead for Friday. Yay!

@bruyu - goodluck for the 2WW. Congrats on being PUPO!!

@Bongley - have my fingers crossed for your POAS tmr hun! xx @Ree888 - really hoping it's implantation bleeding darl. Urgh i wish the body would stop giving all these conflicting signs....as if the 2WW isn't hard enough without all these signals which can't be interpreted!! @babyinjune - congratulations darl!!!!! Woohoo another BFP for the thread! keep them coming ladies

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014),babyinjune  (06-10-2014),bruyu  (05-10-2014),Ladydee  (05-10-2014),TeamCarts  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have been having dry lips all day. Thought it was unusual and just ignored it but i just read on a forum that dry lips is a sign of OHSS and i need to start drinking more protein shakes and gatorade (electrolytes). EEK! I hope i don't have OHSS

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyinjune - big congrats to you! Those levels sound fantastic - here's wishing you a smooth and easy pregnancy

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

babyinjune  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hey ladies. I hope you don't mind me asking a TMI question?

I've just taken my second Endomtrin pessary and I'm having real issues getting them in. They provide a stick that the tablet sits on and then you use it to insert ( sorry! ) but with the pressure of insertion the tablets getting wedged in the stick. When I pull out its still there! I've resorted to using my finger ( again sorry!) but am not sure it's high enough?
    Any advice?

My other question might be a bit obvious but I have to use Provera ( prog.) to bring on AF so I'm not sure why taking it now would serve to prevent AF and actually help a pregnancy?

Also.. Has anyone had bloating as a side effect?

Thanks in advance!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology ������
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation ������
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    I'm using the tablets too, (sorry if this is obvious) the stick has a little plunger on the end that doesn't go in, have you been using that to release the tablet? Otherwise I would have thought shoving it up with your finger would do the job, you can reach the cervix with your finger so it should reach far enough.

They might be getting you to take the provera for the progesterone in it. Like crinone and endomitrin it prevents AF arriving. Its when you stop taking it and the hormone levels drop that brings on AF. But don't quote me, I'm guessing, ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Thanks @TeamCarts - i have written them down along with amiracle4me's suggestion. But DH hasn't give me anymore bruises so far so i feel a bit better at the moment. How are you doing? Hope you had fun at the show yesterday
    Good to hear DH has his technique down pat now! The show was really good thanks, I was so tired last night after walking around all day and a bit sore today after pushing the pram around with a 10kg child in it! haha. Apart from that, just plodding along, jabbing each morning. Saw some girls from my mothers group at a party today and two of them are expecting again. Made me excited that it could be me next... Guess we will just have to wait and see! Hope your doing ok Hun x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley ! Yes.. I have been using the plunger but still seems to get stuck maybe its just me and I need more practice!

I'm not on Provera now but I just couldn't make the connection with taking it for AF and the Progesterone now. You gave a good explanation tho so thanks!

The last question I have is that my RPA instructions say have three a day which are 8 hours apart but if I have one at 7am, 3pm and 11pm that means I have to wake up at 7 and go to bed at 11 every night for potentially 3 months! Are you militant with the spacing of taking them also??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me 3 provera a day? I'm not sure, I've only taken it to bring on af. but if it was me I would take one when I get up, one when I go to bed and 1 in the middle, maybe ask the nurse if its ok to do it like that. I'm not militant about timing, except for the trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol.. Sorry! I'm not that great at explaining myself. I'm not taking Provera.

I'm on Endometrin Pessaries and have to take 3 a day of those lol. How many are you on?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June