Closed Thread
Page 61 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @bruyu welcome to the 2 week wait club, hope you are having a good weekend and taking it easy.
    @KayzB How are you holding up? do you have a meeting with our FS soon? My BT is on Friday. AF is also due on that day.
    @Bongley & @Ree888 - wow - long wait. I had a 3 day embie and I am getting tested 12 days after transfer as my clinic is closed on the weekends, well, they are open Sat mornings but results probably would not arrive til after they close. I am happy to wait and not tempted to POAS at all. I might later on this week seeing how I feel ie. if I start bleeding I may check.

bongley those lines get darker!
    @babyinjune congrats!! you really will probably have a baby in June! maybe I should change my name monthly

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

bruyu  (05-10-2014),KayzB  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @babyinjune congrats!! you really will probably have a baby in June! maybe I should change my name monthly
    Lol. Yes! My first ivf bub was due at the end of June, but waited till July to arrive. This one is due a couple weeks earlier so hopefully should make it in Mid June.
    Last edited by babyinjune; 05-10-2014 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB & @jeb8303 - I'm so sad for you both and I hope you're both coping ok with lots of support and cuddles from your partners.....this TTC business can be such a cruel roller coaster xx

@Gelati - what strange instructions to ask you to draw back the syringe to check for blood? I've only ever heard of nurses doing that while inserting a cannula to make sure they are indeed in a vein. As a Pathology Blood Collector (don't hate me! Lol), let me give you a big virtual high-five for how well you're doing with your injections, I'd say nearly all of the needle-phob's I come across during my job every day would never be able to jab themselves! Well done and good luck!

Thanks for the good luck wishes @Bongley - I'll take all the good luck I can get! I only got my 2 lines at 12po with my dd....best of luck Hun!

Thanks so much for the roll call @Amiracleforme - you're a legend for keeping up with all of that! So helpful though So glad you've kicked that food poisoning out the door you poor thing x

@Ree888, I'd say you're right about your cervix being irritated.... I bled for four days like a medium-flow AF after my recent hysteroscopy. I got my BFP on 12dpo with my dd Goodluck!

So glad things went well @MissBell and @Emerald26 - let the TWW begin ! Ahhhh!

Best of luck @waitybubsy

@Hope Is Fading - how did you go with your acupuncture?? It's bliss isn't it? While I'm on the table, I try and do that meditation thing where I start from my toes and focus for a little while on each body part and relax each one all the way up to the top of my scalp! It's my only moment of "me" time and I treasure it Good luck for some great news from you soon Hun

@TeamCarts - hope the jabbing is going well

@straycat - yay for half way! I have everything crossed for you x

Plenty of action there @babygirl7- and beautiful lining! Yay for trigger night and gooood stick luck for tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-10-2014 at 10:54.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (05-10-2014),TeamCarts  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Ree888 don't blame you at all! I've been to my gp for sneaky blood test results.
    Me too! Bloods and scans, zero regrets Hee hee....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Prognosis aren't as good IMO. The FRER has been tested to detect HCG at 6.5 and I don't think comparing them is apples with apples...
    @ScubaGal Oh, no I'm not comparing different brands, I have both I actually have a batch of internet cheapies too but they are cr@pola.

the FRER were giving me bad evap lines yesterday making the lines look darker along one edge, I could see the dye (I guess that's why they normally encase the more expensive tests in plastic so that you can only view it through a window). The batch I have today is better/cleaner. I should have tested my trigger out. I will do that next time. Thanks for your optimism though, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Open questions to all: firstly - what is FRER? and sometimes I see RE instead of FS. What does this mean?

Secondly - of the women in this thread who have had a BFP using IVF, did you get any tell tale warning signs during the 2ww? I only ask as I am feeling nothing, well, a few little things like frequent trips to bathroom, thirsty and insomnia but they may be progesterone related or AF is coming.

thanks in advance xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley you are so funny, you even have ways to calibrate them, we must crown you POAS queen, when you are pregnant (very soon) all these HPT companies will see such a sharp decline in sales.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyinjune - lol about your appropriate name! You knew you had a June bubba in there somewhere hey?!! Yay about the lovely reassuring hCG levels!!! I've never had an initial Prog result over 80....including with my dd!.....I had to pick my jaw up off the floor reading your results, they are very very impressive. Yay, that's two BFP's I believe and it's only the 5th today!

@Scootyboots - I reckon any line is a good line!!! When are your bloods, have I missed you post that? Fingers and toes crossed that you get a super strong, no-doubt-about-it-line tomorrow morning! Xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-10-2014 at 11:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    Open questions to all: firstly - what is FRER? and sometimes I see RE instead of FS. What does this mean?

Secondly - of the women in this thread who have had a BFP using IVF, did you get any tell tale warning signs during the 2ww? I only ask as I am feeling nothing, well, a few little things like frequent trips to bathroom, thirsty and insomnia but they may be progesterone related or AF is coming.

thanks in advance xx
    A FRER is a First Respose Early Result pregnancy test. (The best is the most sensitive). An RE is quite an American term. It stands for Reproductive Endocrinologist. Another title for people who work in fertility.

I had my first ever BFP after doing IVF and had no signs that could be differentiated from the progesterone. To be honest I cried all night before my BT (I don't POAS due to 4 x pregnyl) because I was absolutely sure AF was on her way. I had cramps for days leading up to and after + tive. I was sooooo shocked when I got the results! So just goes to show it's not over until the results come in.. GL x
    Last edited by TeamCarts; 05-10-2014 at 15:42.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

straycat  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat no hun, just rang up Lynn's office & asked them to write-up a FET plan for us, so no need to see her.
    Ooh not too much longer for you - hope the week ahead goes super quick! And stay away AF!! xx

@Ladydee thanks hunny, hope 1st day of PUPO is going well! 😊 xx