Closed Thread
Page 60 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    15 days after 6dt. I would understand if it was a 3dt but seems a bit excessive to me!! I will call if it continues...thanks Bongley

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN
    @Ree888 gee that is horribly long! I thought RPA had all the clinics beat but that takes the cake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's because 14 days would have been a Wednesday and his nurse only works Mon, Thurs, Fri. She's the one who's lumped with making those awful result phone calls. Still, after a 6dt you'd think I'd be able to get a result on Monday? 12dp6dt? He didn't date the form, just told me to get it done then so maybe I'll just go in and get it done on the Monday. Sneaky me ;p

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 don't blame you at all! I've been to my gp for sneaky blood test results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @ScubaGal FRER yeah (and Prognosis!) Yyyyyeah, I'm pretty sure its looking fainter. Its gone from a visible 'squinter' to a 'I kinda know where the line is' Tomorrow will tell. I've been here before (a few times!) enough not to get my hopes up anyway.
    BFN for now, still time.
    Prognosis aren't as good IMO. The FRER has been tested to detect HCG at 6.5 and I don't think comparing them is apples with apples...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Updated roll call here ladies
    ( pls let me know if I've missed someone )

FET @amiracle4me - ET 9th Oct @TeamCarts - Waiting for ET @wishfulmummy - FS appt 8th Oct @loulabubble waiting for AF
    @me+he=she waiting for AF @apolly - waiting for AF @ilovecake79 - waiting for go ahead @Twinkley - waiting for AF @Sally girl - waiting for AF @akakura - waiting for ET

Stimming @MrsChino - stimming @knemorin - waiting for AF @babygirl7 - ET date 6th Oct @Essence08. - FS appt Oct @Gelati - Stimming @BecRedrose - Stimming @SJ89 - Stimming @emily3011 - waiting for AF @Rarah11 - stimming @Hopeisfading - waiting for AF @operationbabyg - stimming

2WW
    @Bongley. - PUPO @Ree888 - PUPO @straycat - PUPO @babyinjune - PUPO @Scootyboots - PUPO - BT 8th Oct @Emerald26 - PUPO @Ladydee - PUPO @MissBell - PUPO @waitybubsy -PUPO @bruyu - PUPO BT 16th Oct

Congrats to @jaybu84 who wins the prize of the first BFP on the thread! Well done!

Hugs needed xx
    @KayzB @jeb8303

Cheering squad @Annerley @ScubaGal
    Thank for doing the roll call @amiracle4me. Being a newbie here it was so hard to keep with everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitybubsy For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @amircale4me, awesome job on the roll call, wow we are really growing in numbers! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @ScubaGal no news here unfortunately! The evaps are lighter I think. Thanks for asking

I'll try again tomorrow at 11DPO (6dp5dt) that was when I got the first visible line for my successful cycle. My period should start rearing its ugly head soon anyway, by tues/wed.

Good luck for tomorrow @babygirl7!

Is anyone else testing or is just me with masochistic tendencies?
    I've started testing and it is doing my head in. I'm getting a neg in the morning and light pos in the arvo. I've had more negs than positive so I'm thinking it's a no. I'm 8days post 5 day hatching embryo transfer. My hubby keeps saying why don't you just wait till wed this is upsetting you..... Sure hubby I say returning from Woolworths with another two tests 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated list looks great 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending baby dust and positive vibes to all the ladies PUPO
    @bruyu yay for being PUPO hun, enjoy the tww and baby dust

@KayzB thanks hun, trigger went well. this time tomorrow I will be having my eggs collected lol

@Ree888 hope it's implantation bleeding hun... Or maybe your cervix is irritated from the progesterone/crinone support? I had that in my cycle

@Bongley hang in there hun, I hope those lines get darker for you

@Scootyboots oh those evil lil pee sticks, hang in there hun

@amiracle4me thanks for the roll call, awesome job hun x

AFM: EPU tomorrow morning yay, it's taken forever for me to get here but finally it's tomorrow. I am concerned that my follies are rather big now. Hmmm

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

bruyu  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @babyinjune - how did you go Hun? I hope you've been celebrating some fantastic news! I completely understand that it's not the end goal but just like passing PGD testing and getting a healthy emby transferred, a BFP is a huge big step forward towards getting that healthy, happy bubba to snuggle in your arms and cover in kisses I hope you got nice big reassuring levels to tide you over until that nerve-wracking first scan xx
    Than you @Ladydee - I did get a wonderful number 319. My progesterone is also nice and high at 500+ so no more crinone too! I'm extremely happy. At the same stage (16dpo or 11dp5dt) my son's hcg measured 375 with progesterone 700+. On the same day past transfer my missed miscarriage hcg was only 127 and chemical pregnancy hcg was only 10. I know many healthy pregnancies have started with low numbers, but for me above 300 makes me feel so much better.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyinjune For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-10-2014)