Closed Thread
Page 55 of 186 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today @Emerald26 and @MissBell.....it's going to be a good, sticky day! Eeek, acupuncture all done and I'm about to go in Good luck x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee good luck hun! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB and jeb803 I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn's. They never get easier.
    @MissBell I hope you get good news on your embryos today.

Good luck @Ladydee. I hope you also have quite a few going in the freezer today.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (04-10-2014),KayzB  (04-10-2014),Ladydee  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @MissBell best of luck today and tomorrow I know the waiting is so damned hard. (4 months between cycles nearly killed me)
    @Emerald & @Ladydee hope those embryos are all ready and keen to get burrowing in, let us know how you get on today

thanks @KayzB & @ScubaGal nothing today but a faint evap, too soon I know! I know! Will try again tomorrow at 5dp5dt (10DPO) I'll keep going until my period arrives (wed) Er, I mean IF it arrives.
    How faint? Can you post a pic on the POAS thread? If it looks at all like a line hold it up to a lamp and see if you can see it better. I saw my first line at 4dp5dt but I was the only one who could see it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy long weekend everyone! ( in Sydney )

Good luck today @Ladydee and
    @Emerald26 - sending lots of sticky vibes

@jeb8303 - I'm SO sorry Hun. Hopefully your FS will have some constructive advice x

@Bongley - would your trigger be well as truly out by now? Fingers crossed for tomorrow's POAS result xx

Thanks for the well wishes. Food poisoning finally subsiding but spent my birthday at home on the sofa with a sore belly. Not overly exciting but I'm glad it wasn't next week and won't affect transfer.
    Pessaries at the ready for tomorrow.

@Gelati - I've been thinking. The dentist uses a gel to numb the area before injecting. I'm sure there is something on the market for the private consumer. Might be worth asking at the pharmacy for a numbing gel? Alternatively I've found Pain Ease spray on the net. Might help?

http://www.gebauer.com/Products/Geba...er---painease/

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (04-10-2014),Gelati  (04-10-2014),Ladydee  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @Ree888 I had implantation spotting 1dp5dt so I don't think 2dp5dt is too early for your spotting to be implantation. Good luck.
    @Bongley are you POAS this morning? Fingers crossed for you
    Hi Scuba - yeah I have heard that...I've continued to have spotting through to today, it has turned brown now. So as long as it doesn't turn bright red I'm not too concerned. Having gone through a hysteroscopy and flush on Monday then transfer on Wednesday (which are always painful, although was less so this time coz I popped a Valium beforehand!) plus pessaries, my cervix is probably very irritated.
    How are you going with your pregnancy?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @KayzB & @ScubaGal nothing today but a faint evap, too soon I know! I know! Will try again tomorrow at 5dp5dt (10DPO) I'll keep going until my period arrives (wed) Er, I mean IF it arrives. [/QUOTE]

Haha that's how I talk 'when' rather than 'if'. But I do agree with ScubaGal, if you've seen something that's a pretty good sign - on my negatives there's never been a sign of anything!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, New to the Forum..in fact i'm very new.. and this is my first reply.. I've been lurking around and decided to finally say hello..

So sorry for all who's experience BFN in the last couple days.. I'm currently serving my 2WW .. today is 9DPFET.. so there should be enough HCG to show up on a HPT ... but it hasn't.. I think I've already close the book on this cycle.. arg.. so depressing...

Back to working out on how i can add this dam signature?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh girls thank you all so much for the words of encouragement and support. You are the best! So i did my first org shot today and yay!! it really wasn't that bad at all. Less painful than my HSG shots (on the bad days!). Maybe because i iced the crap out of the area! hahaha. I also didn't bother with the withdraw to see if there's blood. Gawd! too complicated! Thankyou for the advice ladies!! Feeling better about it all today!
    @Rarah11 - lol! your post made me laugh! Hope your jab went well hun. Also goodluck with the jab at the party....i must admit i haven't even thought about that when making plans. Mmm. Maybe lockdown for me for the next 7 days? lol @SJ89 - good to hear your jab went well this morning hun. The first one's always the hardest right? @KayzB - i know babe. Hang in there...every cycle gone is one cycle closer to your BFP. It'll be soo wonderful when it happens and here's hoping that @ScubaGal is right. Makes sense to me!! xx @Bongley & @Ree888- ooh faint line?? ooOOhhh! I hope you ended up getting some sleep @Bongley. I was up at 4:45 this morning stressing. isn't this whole process just lovely! (said noone ever! hehe) @Emerald26 - good luck today!! @MissBell - hope your embies are doing well today and you get some good news soon! fingers crossed for you!! One day at a time. I try not to think of all the stages otherwise i go a bit nutty! (i know easier said than done!) @Ladydee - goodluck hun! @amiracle4me - that's good to hear you are feeling better. All the best for the transfer! Thanks for the numbing gel advice. The ice pack seem to be doing the job atm but if i have some more bad ones i'll definitely be looking into those numbing gels xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (04-10-2014),Ladydee  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitybubsy View Post
    Hi Ladies, New to the Forum..in fact i'm very new.. and this is my first reply.. I've been lurking around and decided to finally say hello..

So sorry for all who's experience BFN in the last couple days.. I'm currently serving my 2WW .. today is 9DPFET.. so there should be enough HCG to show up on a HPT ... but it hasn't.. I think I've already close the book on this cycle.. arg.. so depressing...

Back to working out on how i can add this dam signature?
    Welcome waitybubsy! I've never had a positive pregnancy test before but i have read that sometimes one day it doesn't show up and then the next day it does? So you never know. Sending positively sticky vibes your way!!

Sorry can't help on the signature because i don't know how to do it myself!