Closed Thread
Page 53 of 186 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies - I was on 2 pessaries a day (morning and night) (oripro) unfortunately my period arrived full force this afternoon.

Our embryos didn't even stand a chance as i started spotting on Wednesday so my leuteal phase was only 9days - today being 11dpo

Cruelly I have to still have a blood test on Monday and I was meant to keep taking progesterone - that's just something I don't want to keep doing

We will have a debrief, after Monday, with our FS to work out where to go from here and what to do different next cycle.

@KayzB - sorry to hear about your BFN - big love to you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @kazyb & @jeb8303. Sending big hugs your way 💜
    I hope that the BFP finally arrives next month for you both xx thinking of you ladies tonight

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 thanks hun & so sorry that you're going through a crappy time also. Don't know why they want you to continue with progesterone - sounds like it's just prolonging the inevitable 😕 Hopefully your FS will have a good next plan of action for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Sorry to hear @kazyb & @jeb8303. Sending big hugs your way 💜
    I hope that the BFP finally arrives next month for you both xx thinking of you ladies tonight
    @SJ89 thanks very much hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 - thanks Hun

It will be a few months before we go again - have to save that money up again - Earliest will be December / January

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - I know - initially when they said it my period hadn't fully arrived - but it arrived after the clinic was closed and I can't get my FS on the phone.

I really don't want to subject myself to putting them in when they are pointless - I mean - I was taking them and my period still came - way earlier than it should have

So devastated that not only did it fail but we couldn't even make it 2 weeks after EPU.

Looking at December or January before we can again

This makes the 4th failed cycle and about the 100 millionth set of tears cried

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - it really does feel that way doesn't it. Never ending pile of drugs. You have been through so much. Make sure to treat yourself with whatever you need. This whole journey takes soo much out of you. I don't think i every truly understood until now that i've started going through it myself. So even though it was a BFN, it's important to remember how much you have achieved and how strong you have been. Keep up that stamina babe and wishing you all the positive vibes and baby dust in your next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - So sorry to hear AF has now officially arrived. big hugs going out to you i hope your FS can give you some answers and a new plan for your next cycle and they can extend your luteal phase so your embies are given the best chance possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies i have a question for you all - starting my orgalutran shot tomorrow and in the pamphlet it says that you should draw back slightly after injection to see if there is any blood? How far back do you withdraw? Sounds kinda fiddly to me!

I'm getting a bit anxious about this one actually as the forums say it can be quite painful / sting-y. Definitely going to ice the area good! Jab #4 went well tonight but i'm not sure if it's the hormones or just the needle phobia, but i'm starting to feel drained already and not sure i can face up to another jab tomorrow morning and then two from today onwards. I really need to psych myself up again...feel like i've lost a bit of fight / steam in me. Every time i psych myself into having a needle i feel exhausted afterwards. It's not even the pain...it's just the mental energy required. *sigh* i wish i could be strong like all you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I'm not sure what they mean by withdraw and check for blood - I just stick in, inject and then take it out... I just re-read what I wrote and sounds rather wrong... Good job we are talking about needles 😜

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (04-10-2014),Ladydee  (05-10-2014)