Closed Thread
Page 50 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Thanks! @Ree888 is there any actual evidence to suggest the lining thickness makes any difference??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Well it seems to make sense that if the lining is only thin there's not really anything for the embryo to burrow into. That lining has all the nutrients needed sustain the pregnancy early on too, so I can understand why they like to see it a bit thicker.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, I’ve had a few days away from BH, and so much has happened in this thread!

@Amiracleforme I hope you’re feeling better after your food poisoning! It’s such a bad feeling.

@SJ89 Sensitive tummy sounds good to me too – I hope there’s plenty of action going on in there for you.

@Ree888 Thinking of you! I hope the spotting is just left-overs from your lipiodol or something else equally as innocent

@jeb8303 I’m so sorry you’re doing it tough. The uncertainty is so awful. Hang in there

@Bongley Good luck with the POAS hun. I’m the same. I like to torture myself on a daily basis too. I just need to know!

@Gelati Sounds like you’re coming along well!

@BecRedrose Wow – so many follies! Good luck for EPU

Afm AF is finally here so I saw the FS today and picked up my drugs. I’ll be on 300 of gonal f his time starting on Sunday, and FS joked that he’s going to blow me up like a balloon. Not funny dude

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heard from my FS - my progesterone is only at 30 - he said for it to be that low it has to have been dropping quickly given how many eggs I had

I have to keep taking my pessaries and have another BT on Monday

Shattered beyond belief

Thanks
    Reviews
    so much is happening its hard to keep up but will try and remember
    @miracle4me hope you feel better soon, the last thing you want is to feel crap too!
    @SJ89 looks like we are cycle buddies, I start my orgalutran tonight, making it 3 injections - sensitive stomach here we come
    @Bongley sorry if you have already mentioned this but will they not transfer more than one or is it a personal choice? I have had the same experience, normally they put both otherwise the other one goes in the bin....
    @babygirl7 - how are you going? did you get anymore information on the hydrosplinx (sorry cannot remember the exact name nor how to spell it...)?
    @MrsChino hope you don't turn into a ballon! Yey to starting your cycle!
    @Ree888 i'm sorry you're spotting, its so confusing... i had spotting with my BFP so it can mean anything so try not to stress
    @BecRedrose great numbers!

GL to everyone else jabbing, in the TWW or preparing...

AFM start orgalutran tonight day 5 of drugs (will be fun as I will be out so will be sat on the toilet administering drugs..... ) the FN told me my oestrogen was 17000 (or 1700) does that seem high or low for day 5? last cycle i was borderline OHSS which is very odd for me having low AMH.... and i want to know if its the drug combination...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rarah11 GENEA/RPA clinic is very strict about putting back only one embryo, especially as I am at risk of OHSS. If I was still trying for my first I definitely would have pushed for that esp considering my age. However this round I wouldn't risk twins, just can't afford it and I think I would have a mental breakdown ha!
    @jeb8303 so what does the low progesterone mean? that you haven't been prescribed enough? Does that mean this cycle has failed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11
    Id say your estrogen was 1700 which is perfect for day 5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to operationbabyg For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @jeb8303. Big hugs to you. Hopefully this cycle will give some idea of what can be done better next time.
    @MrsChino yay for starting! Awesome news - bet it feels good to be getting going.
    @Rarah11 - thanks for the boost. This place is great for hearing other peoples experiences and stories. I hope you ate traveling along well

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - yes twins would be tough I'd be ok with twins but we are still trying for our first so one would good
    @operationbabyg thanks - i was just slightly worried as when how it compared to my last cycle she said double (i think she meant compared to my last BT...) sounds like is good which is a relief
    @Ree888 it is what we are all here for

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB any news Hun?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 as far as I know transferring 1 or 2 has to do with a few things like age for instance or how many failed cycles you already have had. All these things are considered. Some clinics are very strict with transferring one. My FS said to me if it is a day 3 embie 2 is ok but day 5 she prefers 1.
    @jeb8303 sorry to hear this news, did you have crinone or whatever you are using once a day only? were you given any booster shots? were you told to double up?

How is everyone going with 2ww wait? @Bongley will you POAS this weekend? I'm half way through and still calm and cool. I think panic may set in later next week just before the test. Any day that I am still a sane person is a blessing.

Glad to hear some good follies numbers and thick linings, looking good Oct ladies. Hope your jabs are going well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (03-10-2014)