Closed Thread
Page 49 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 that could be an implantation bleed, I wouldn't have said that 2dp5dt is too early. Day 6 blastocyst hatches out and day 7 starts to burrow in. Obviously it could still happen later than that but I wouldn't have thought 2dp5dt is too soon..?

I've had a fair amount of spotting this week, even before the transfer!

I'm at 3dp5dt today, I'll start POASing from tomorrow because I like to torture myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jaybu84 & @Ree888 thanks for the positive vibes ladies 😊 xx

@Gelati glad to hear you're responding well hun! Hope the pain settles down soon xx

@Bongley lol understandable about POAS'ing - sometimes it's better the devil you know xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-10-2014),Gelati  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Ree888 that could be an implantation bleed, I wouldn't have said that 2dp5dt is too early. Day 6 blastocyst hatches out and day 7 starts to burrow in. Obviously it could still happen later than that but I wouldn't have thought 2dp5dt is too soon..?

I've had a fair amount of spotting this week, even before the transfer!

I'm at 3dp5dt today, I'll start POASing from tomorrow because I like to torture myself.
    Thanks Bongley. Just had some more. Definitely pink - just when I wipe though. Fingers crossed. What do you think your spotting is from? If you were spotting before transfer? Progesterone? Haha I only have one POAS and I'm not sure if I'll use it this time around...don't know if I'm any better off or not. I guess either way if you get a neg result by BT or by POAS, it's still neg. still hurts.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Yeah, I think my spotting was from the progesterone, I'm using endomitrin which I haven't used before and I've had constant very light cramping for the past week. Less messy more cramps! Not sure what I prefer. However I did have a light bleed a couple of nights ago, very pink and watery looking. If it wasn't for the fact that my embryo was a day late I'd say it could be implantation bleeding. *shrug* who knows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thanks for the heads up. I've had the cold for over a week so its just in the last stages now. The food poisoning is just rotten luck. ET is next Friday tho so fingers crossed I should be OK in a week!

So, results are in. Lining is at 11mm. Apparently that's good?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Ree888 Yeah, I think my spotting was from the progesterone, I'm using endomitrin which I haven't used before and I've had constant very light cramping for the past week. Less messy more cramps! Not sure what I prefer. However I did have a light bleed a couple of nights ago, very pink and watery looking. If it wasn't for the fact that my embryo was a day late I'd say it could be implantation bleeding. *shrug* who knows!
    I really don't think it means a great deal if the embie was a little slower or not. I've done A LOT of research on it, and some just are slow. It doesn't mean they're bad. In fact - I like to look at it as though if they take they'll be very chilled and relaxed babies not be so bull at a gate (like me sometimes!) Mine was slow too. Made blast on day 6. All my other transfers have been where they should be and some even progressed quite quickly - none have stuck around. Time will tell for both of us I guess! Sounds good that you had a light bleed a couple of days ago though. I'll look forward to hearing about your POAS results

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me - yes 11mm is great for where you're at! My FS says he likes it to be between 10-14mm for transfer. Looking good!

2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! @Ree888 is there any actual evidence to suggest the lining thickness makes any difference??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all.. Sorry I have been MIA. Working 2 jobs and building a house I don't have much time to do anything else.

I currently on day 13 and had my ultrasound this morning, i'm on day 13. I was really worry that they were going to cancel this cycle when I was adding up the number follicles but the clinic just called and they are over the moon with the number that I have..... 27 IN TOTAL and my lining is 13mm..

I am booked for another ultrasound on Tuesday morning and they will be doing EPU on Thursday or Friday..

Fingers crossed for everyone else..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    I really don't think it means a great deal if the embie was a little slower or not. I've done A LOT of research on it, and some just are slow. It doesn't mean they're bad. In fact - I like to look at it as though if they take they'll be very chilled and relaxed babies not be so bull at a gate (like me sometimes!) Mine was slow too. Made blast on day 6. All my other transfers have been where they should be and some even progressed quite quickly - none have stuck around. Time will tell for both of us I guess! Sounds good that you had a light bleed a couple of days ago though. I'll look forward to hearing about your POAS results

2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN
    Yeah, I just figured if it was running a day late it wouldn't be implanting so soon. Also, with each cycle I've completed I've had two make it to blastocyst by day 5. One transfered and the other has never been good enough to freeze by day six so its gone in the bin. So I have effectively seen about 7 blastocysts that were better than the morula I've got on board, thrown away as they haven't progressed. It doesn't give me confidence! I did find out that my son was a grade 2 blastocyst, so certainly nothing amazing there

Anyway, thanks for your words, time will tell indeed
    @amiracle4me sorry to hear about your food poisoning! Still better now than the day before or the day of ET. That would be a nightmare.