Closed Thread
Page 48 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @amiracle4me thanks hunny & sorry to hear you're so ill! Doesn't sound good at all! Hope you feel better ASAP 😘
    From memory, my lining for FET was around 9mm which my FS was happy about xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB. - was that at the only scan you had? My ET is the 9th so still a few days.

What time do BT results get in? You've got a lot of will power to not POAS!

Yes. My body feels like a train wreck today. So over it. I'd almost feel bad putting an embie in.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me yep I only needed one scan hun but depends on how you're tracking. If a lil slower they'll prob get you back for a second scan.
    I think BT results should be in by midday; I've got a busy day at work so have asked FN to ring my DH instead with the results xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me also, I was really sick before my FET too hun with a throat infection. When I turned up to hosp for transfer, I let the nurses know & they checked my temperature. If I had a fever they weren't going to go ahead with transfer. Luckily I didn't, and transfer went ahead. So if you're not better by ET, you should def tell you FN/clinic hun; don't want to risk transferring emby when your body isn't in good health xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping over from the September thread. Will catch up on all the posts here today.
    I'm currently in the TWW....6 days post 5day hatching embie transfer. Not feeling very hopeful about this cycle though Bloodtest Wednesday 8th.
    Have some HPT here staring at me willing me to use them but I'm fighting the urge

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle that's awful. Just something else you don't need when you are going through this. I wish you a swift recovery and hope you start to feel better today!

AFM I don't have my BT and scan until next Wednesday. Start orgalutran tomorrow morning, so I am going to close my eyes and jab that one in haha don't want to think about it lol

My stomach is actually feeling a little sensitive already and I've only been jabbing since Tuesday and I'm only on 75, so will keep an eye on that seeing my scan is a little while off yet. I'm not worried about it, I think it's normal.

Just cruising along. I don't want to get to involved with it because it destroyed me last time. Purely following what the doc tells me haha

Where exactly are you at? Checking your lining today making sure all is ok for transfer next week? It's so close!! How exciting!! I really hope you feel better and transfer goes perfectly!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @amiracle4me - so sorry to hear you're not well!! I'm fluey too, it sucks knowing you aren't able to give everything to your little emby! Hopefully you feel better before transfer and your FS let's you continue. If not are they able to delay? What happens in that situation?

@KayzB - good luck today!!! All my phalanges are crossed for you 😉

@jeb8303 - hope it goes well today! Thinking of you xx

And all the best to everyone else as well 😊💚

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (03-10-2014),KayzB  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 - huge congrats to you - what a miracle!! Truly amazing and yes it only takes one!! Wishing you all the best for your scan in a couple of weeks!!
    @jeb8303 - I'm so sorry for what you're going through love. I understand what you mean about just wanting to stop prog so you can move on. I've been there too. Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes love.
    @KayzB - GL for your BT today! I'm hoping for a surprise for you!
    @babygirl7 - hoping your scan reveals lots of little follies today!

AFM had some pink on the toilet paper this morning...sorry for TMI - I have had some spotting since my hysteroscopy and flush on Monday, which settled down and turned brown by Wed, which is when I had transfer. Seems too early (2dp5dt) for any sort of implantation bleed...bit concerned AF is trying to arrive early again. Last cycle it came on day 21. Today is day 19. Can AF Still arrive when you're taking both progynova and progesterone? I know it could be irritation from the pessaries as well. It's so hard not to make a mountain out of a molehill sometimes...

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (03-10-2014),monkeymama  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone

Went to bed at about 9.30pm last night and was thinking about our dog who passed away earlier this year (she was 4) and I started bawling my eyes out (we have 2 rescue pups now which we got a few weeks after she passed to help us heal) - for some reason I was just thinking about her so much last night and I cried and cried for her - I nearly grabbed her collar off my bedside table to hold - damn hormones - I think I'd prefer the angry pms hormones over sad pms hormones- all I've done is cry - and poor DH just hugs me cos he doesn't know what to say.

Won't get my blood test results until after midday - it will be nice to know what is happening - I was going to POAS tomorrow but I don't think I will now.

I still have browny spotting and when I put my pessary in last night there was some browny blood on my finger (sorry if TMI) - I just have this horrible heaviness in my abdomen and feel like my progesterone and period are fighting each other at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me - oh how awful. Sorry to hear you are unwell but hopefully it won't affect ET. Look after yourself hun.
    @KayzB - fingers crossed for you babe! I'll be thinking of you a midday xx

I just had my day 5 scan and bt. Nurse said too early to tell but have 8mm lining (total) and I have 4 follies on each ovary so far and one is already measuring 11mm so I'm starting my second shot tmr morning too @SJ89! That's great that you are reacting so well to the drugs. I think the large follicle must be on my right cos I'm getting some shooting pains there. I really hope i dont get too tender down there. Makes it difficult to concentrate at work!