Closed Thread
Page 46 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats @jaybu84 what a wonderful stoy )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jaybu84 - thanks - I don't think it will tell me anything that I don't already know - my progesterone is low, which means my leuteal phase is crap and my pipsqueaks are gone..

I just want to stop my progesterone so my period will come and I can move on but there's a little but of me that says not to stop just in case

I am ao exhausted from not knowing what is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 - massive congratulations!!!!!
    @jeb8303 - I hope this isn't a insensitive suggestion to suggest but I have met other IVF ladies where this has happened....if you had more than one put in, could you maybe be losing one if them? Maybe they both implanted but one didn't quite make it? xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee

I've thought that too but I just don't know. I'm so confused and sad and I just don't know

I've gone back to bright pink on the toilet paper again - it's messing with my emotions massively
    Last edited by jeb8303; 02-10-2014 at 19:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee
    I poas 7dp5dt - that must've been Tuesday.. That's only 2 days ago.. It was positive. But after this year who knows?
    I thought once we had done pgd it would a be bfp/take home baby every time. After all it was the first time. It doesn't guarantee a baby. But it does reduce the number of failed transfer attempts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyinjune For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaybu84 huge congratulations. That's great news
    @Ladydee sorry to hear you have just passed a due date for one of your angel bubs Hopefully that bub helps this one to stick and you don't need to think about pgd testing. I probably will have acupuncture on Saturday. Yours is very good seeing you so early.
    @Gelati I hope your scan tomorrow shows lots of follicles growing nicely.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (02-10-2014),Ladydee  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @jaybu84!! Hope your luck continues for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I'm sorry it's not going smoothly at all for you. I still am sending you positive thoughts that it turns out as a pleasant surprise. Thinking of you. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 - Congratulations on being officially BFP!! Wishing you a smooth and wonderful 9 months!!
    @Bongley - how are you darl? hope the BT gave you some good news and you are traveling well @jeb8303 - sorry to hear you are going through so much at the moment. I hope you get some answers tmr and you are able to hear some good news. @TeamCarts - how did your BT go today? Do you start jabs soon? @straycat - congrats on being PUPO! Half way there....sending you v sticky vibes!! @Hopeisfading - i'm not looking forward to those orgalutran shots either! I may start as early as tmr depending on what my BT and u/s show. eek! @KayzB - thinking of you hun. How are you feeling? Goodluck tmr and look forward to hearing some good news!!! xx @Emerald - not long for you now hun. Goodluck for Sat!!

Update from me - so jab #3 hurt like a b**** and ended up bleeding a bit! Not sure what we did wrong - maybe too close to the belly button? Anyways it's done now so onto my BT tmr and potentially starting the second jab. So potentially 3 jabs for tmr!!

Sending lots of baby dust to all and hoping i'll start seeing lots of BFP posts!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone! 💜

@Gelati - have you tried using an ice pack to numb the area before injection? I found that helped heaps! I let the ice pack sit for around 5 mins before jab. Also at first my DH was pulling the needle out at a slightly different angle to when it went in which made it feel a bit burny. Once I pointed it out he changed the way he pulled the needle out and it really helped. Xx