Closed Thread
Page 43 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @jeb8303 thats tough, sometimes the standard response is so frustrating to hear, its hard to sit tight and not change anything when you feel it's not going to plan... its ok to be teary but I hope u feel better once u speak to them again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @SJ89

I would just like to know what is happening either way so that I can just move forward.

I would much prefer to be at home chilling on the lounge with DH who is on holidays than stuck at work - i seem to stress more at work

I'm in NSW and have just started with a new clinic and new FS who is one of the best so just hoping for the best - it's hard enough to get time of work to do IVF stuff when it is 5 minutes down the road let alone interstate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well getting ready to call the nurses in 15 minutes and AF appears to have well and truly arrived - it hasn't hit my pad yet but it is bright red and in abundance - I really don't know how they can manipulate my cycle so much yet my period arrives 4 days before it is due and only 10 days after egg collection

My poor emby's never stood a chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Huge hugs @jeb8303, I'm so sorry xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jeb8303 let us know what the nurses say. Thats so early to get your period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @jeb8303

Thanks
    Reviews
    She said depending on the type of blood it could be irritation or infection - i told her it is like period blood (annoyingly it is coming and going - had to wee just before I called them and it was back to a browny spotting).

She said tomorrow it will be too early to see HCG on the blood test but they will test my progesterone and other hormone levels.

Of course, all the people who don't need the 7am appointment take it (i start work at 7.30am about 10 minutes from our clinic) so I am to just turn up before 7am and they will try and fit me in.

I'm so exhausted thinking about it but work isn't distracting me enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all been a busy few days for me. I'm on day 5 of AF and day 4 of Gonal F last nights needle was had to do took 3 tries to get it in. Not looking forward to Saturday have to start Orgalutran those needles are harder to get in. Starting to think this cycle is not going to work cause the first 3 days of AF i have bleed out and I feel terible like my bloods are getting low. Got my first scan and Blood test on Monday hoping for good numbers and sizes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me what their lh levels were on day 6 of stims?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I guess we are in October now so I might jump over here if that's ok ladies?
    For those who don't know...I've been TTC#2 since Jan 2013. Have done 4 FSH OI/IUI cycles, fell prego on the 4th = 1st m/c at 7 weeks. Natural rainbow miracle bub = m/c at 11 weeks. "Last try" before IVF = 3rd m/c at 8.5 weeks. So here I am, in search of a healthy embryo that'll stick!
    On Monday I had 13 eggs collected, 13 fertilised and 13 still going today with one lagging behind. All going well, ET this Saturday.

@Ree888 - yay, congrats on the PUPO status! Exciting times, good luck

@babygirl - had you had a hysterosalpingogram scan before to check your tubes? Or is this something that only happens during a cycle? Sounds like you have plenty of follies to play with, did I miss your post about it or when is EPU estimated for?

@operationbabyg - you are so strong for having endured all that you have! I really really hope you get your BFP this cycle. Sorry, I only know my day 6 oestrogen results x

Thanks @loulabubble - my clinic told me not to stress and I'm just taking double the dose yesterday and today to make up for it. Goodluck for your blood test tomorrow

@jaybu84 - I'm sure I've heard that hot baths, showers and saunas are a no-no once bub is on board....I wouldn't risk a hot water bottle Hun as your placing heat directly to the area that bub is settling into. Congrats again and I hope you get some lovely numbers

Goodluck @Gelati My hubby disappears to the other end of the house when I get my needles out as he's a blood-test-fainter so, his "supportive-husband" talents lay elsewhere...

Oh no @jeb8303, if it really is AF, I'm so sorry Hun Big big hugs....I found acupuncture a godsend at my lowest of low points this year, honestly just as powerful as popping a few happy pills xoxo

Yay for getting started @TeamCarts!

@emily3011 - crisis averted....hysteria is firmly back under control I just had to double my dose yesterday and today. Because I'm here trying to avoid a 4th m/c, I just felt this was the most stupidest mistake I could've made....missing my progesterone which helps the baby stick! Ah well, my fn explained that all of my corpus lutetiums would've been working away to produce a mass amount of progesterone anyway Have I missed your posts? Where are you up to Hun? x

@Hope Is Fading - I'm sorry you're feeling so yuck but hopefully is all of your old lining shedding away to make way for all of the fresh, healthy new stuff to hold and nuture bub in a couple of weeks Maybe add some iron rich foods to your diet if you feel the need of a boost?
    Last edited by Ladydee; 02-10-2014 at 14:42.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-10-2014),Gelati  (02-10-2014),TeamCarts  (02-10-2014)