Page 42 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladylee how did you go?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - sorry to hear it isn't going well this cycle, I hope it's just a bump in the road and things start getting more positive for you - whether this cycle or the next xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @KayzB Hun x
    @jaybu84- Goodluck for BT! When I was sick and going through treatment I just used Lemsip. It only contains paracetamol and is soothing for your throat cos you drink it. x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @jaybu84 - I am pretty sure tomorrow my period will arrive full on - I think it is the progesterone pessaries supressing it.

I almost didn't use it last night after the bright pink/red spotting but I thought nope, you never know I better keep using it.

If we cycle again it won't be until next year - DH put his foot down said we can't afford to go again straight away - even with the Medicare rebate

I honestly don't know if I have the strength to go again - it broke me in 2012 with my 3 failed cycles and I was in a very dark place - I am very scared to end up down that path again

Sending you lots of positive vibes for your blood test today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @TeamCarts - i will definitely give Lemsip a go. I read that even paracetamol is bad, but speaking with my FN this morning she has said it's fine to take every four hours because it's more important to keep fever at bay so yep, Lemsip it is! ☕️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 steam bowl with some eucalyptus in to unblock your sinuses, panadol for the aches and fever (if u have one) and drink lots of water. Ee the pessaries they are a higher dose I think but I find them less messy

@jeb8303 have u told your clinic? They might be able to increase your progesterone support, I had to do that last cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble - the nurses don't answer the phone until after 11am - and yesterday I got the standard "perfectly normal - call us if it gets redder or heavier"

I always need to call them before they answer the bloody phones - I think I'm just so sad - I have none of my normal angry PMS symptoms, I'm just teary and sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I'm so sorry love. It's such an awful roller coaster ride. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere but it's hard to see that through this journey. I have my fingers crossed it's breakthrough bleeding - keep going with your progesterone until they tell you not too. Could you try to get an earlier BT?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    @loulabubble - the nurses don't answer the phone until after 11am - and yesterday I got the standard "perfectly normal - call us if it gets redder or heavier"

I always need to call them before they answer the bloody phones - I think I'm just so sad - I have none of my normal angry PMS symptoms, I'm just teary and sad
    Hi jeb8303
    There may still be hope. Though my short pregnancy ended in MC I also spotted well after implantation. I thought I had my period! I was due and when I found out i was pregnant I was 5 weeks, so u never know. Hormones can make u feel all kinds of crazy.

Easier said than done but you would try to relax?! The stress you are feeling can't be helping can u get a massage to even help relax for an hour?

If you would ever consider trying treatment in QLD the clinic I use is very friendly on the pocket and about 1/10 of the price of going through QFG who I used previously. Something to consider.
    @Gelati I am so happy to hear you are going better with jabs!! 😃

I am always a bit slow catching up in here but good luck for tests today ladies xx

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888

Yeah I think I am going to try and ask for an earlier BT - it's scheduled for Wednesday 8th - I don't feel like I'm going to make it past the weekend so I'd rather just get it over and done with so I can stop worrying and just grieve