Closed Thread
Page 40 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @loulabubble and thanks! Good luck with this part of your cycle. I wasn't even given an option re gel vs pessaries - is there much difference? I hope you get some good follicles! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The gel cakes up so I prefer the pessaries but they do the same thing :/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to operationbabyg For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to flood the thread a little!..
    Quick question - I was told, and have heard a lot, that high body temp/heat is bad for you at early stages.. What about hot water bottles? I'm finding I'm using one every night (sore back from work mostly and some cramps earlier in the week). Wouldn't this raise the body temp? Should I not be using one? It is getting much hotter here now (good old QLD summer).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 I'm not sure where you're up to but I was told heat pack before transfer and none after?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going for my two week BT tomorrow but has POAS and got BFP twice now (I'm useless and have in to temptation to know!!). All my FN said was to avoid saunas and hot baths, but I'm sure she said at transfer that heat pack is ok as long as not burning hot.. Guess I should stop using it just incase! Eep hope I haven't mucked anything up, I've used one every night for the last week! 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure it will be fine-good luck! I find it soooo hard not have a bath for two weeks after transfer as it's when I'm most uncomfortable and a bath is the most relaxing thing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to operationbabyg For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 I'm sure it'll be fine about the hot water bottle I use a heat pack on my lower back most nights due to pain. Congrats on ur bfp

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @operationbabyg & @MissBell - haha it seems every time I'm feeling positive and have good news I start to worry about new things. Paranoia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 - congrats on being PUPO. Good luck in the 2WW hun! @babygirl7 - good to hear the nurse said not to worry and they've brought your appointment forward. Sounds like they are all on top of things which is exactly what you need Good luck for Friday! @jaybu84 - Big congrats on your BFP!!!
    @jeb8303 - Really hoping it's implantation spotting for you!! @KayzB - thinking of you hun. We do know our bodies but sometimes we can be wrong. hope you get a nice surprise @Bongley - What did the nurse say? Hoping it's not OHSS and they are pregnancy symptoms

I had my second jab today and i didn't freak out at all! i couldn't believe it but i did it. DH was amazing as well. Thankyou ladies for all your kind words and support. Now i am just hoping that my body is reacting well to the FSH

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati ! Is this your first cycle? I found the jabs really hard to get my head around.. Ended up getting DH to do them for me haha also it made him more involved in the process and I think he liked that (even if he would never admit it!) 😊
    Fingers crossed you grow some nice big follicles quick so it's over sooner xx