Closed Thread
Page 37 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jaybu84 congrats on your BFP hun! No doubt BT tomorrow can't come soon enough to confirm that wonderful news! 😘 xx

@babygirl7 hope scan this morn shows lots of follie activity hun! Good luck for it 😘 xx

@Gelati oh hunny sorry to hear about your 1st jab experience. But the main thing is, you did it! So you should be proud of that. Hopefully it'll get easier over time 😘 xx

@Rarah11 'typically' Orgalutran starts on day 5-6 hun, but can vary. With my most recent stim my follies were a bit slow with growing, so had to stim a bit longer and only started Orgalutran on day 8 of jabs. So just depends on how things are tracking for you xx

@TeamCarts glad to hear you've been given the go-ahead hun! Like @amiracle4me am interested to know too how come you're on Gonal F & Ovidrel for FET? xx

@amiracle4me BT is Fri hun. Am feeling really crappy about it. Sorry to hear you're unwell 😞 I've been all sniffly too, but that's due to hayfever. Ah spring, my worst enemy! 😊 xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-10-2014),Gelati  (01-10-2014),monkeymama  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee maybe the bloating is due to your emby jumping around 😄 I know how stressed you must be, we go through so much that anything that could potentially 'jeopardise' our chances sends us into panic mode. And understandably so. But try not to stress hun, hopefully you'll have some peace of mine after speaking to your FN 😘 xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - thanks so much! I can't help but be excited, but I'm starting to worry about bad news maybe I shouldn't build my hopes up, it's so hard though 😊 How is everything going for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybu84 View Post
    @KayzB - thanks so much! I can't help but be excited, but I'm starting to worry about bad news maybe I shouldn't build my hopes up, it's so hard though 😊 How is everything going for you?
    @jaybu84 can completely understand the mixed emotions. Just be 'cautiously' excited until BT confirms things tomorrow 😀

I'm feeling meh. Really crampy, even more AF-type pains, so am 99.95% sure it's BFN for me. Just so over this crappy journey. Hopefully I can go into a FET straight away xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB- thanks Hun. I think because they have to pull out the big guns for my luteal phase they need to balance it out at the start of my cycle or something like that. I will only probably be on 37.5 gonal f, so super low dose. I'm just happy they are taking over my cycle as I have been so irregular and crazy lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you never know @KayzB you do hear stories of bad cramping etc throughout so could still be a small chance? Awesome that you have frosties though! Fingers crossed that if bad news this time you can go again soon.

I only retrieved one egg so we're really crazy lucky to even be this far into it all. I keep telling myself that if it doesn't stick this time then at least I have another crack at a better egg collection! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybu84 View Post
    Well you never know @KayzB you do hear stories of bad cramping etc throughout so could still be a small chance? Awesome that you have frosties though! Fingers crossed that if bad news this time you can go again soon.
    @jaybu84 maybe a .5% chance 😉 Nah honestly the symptoms/feelings are all too very similar to my BFN cycles hun. Crappy how we know our bodies so well after time - means we've been on this journey for too long! 😕 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB, @amiracle4me, @Rarah11, @babygirl7

Thanks to you all.

I was crashed out last night by 9.30pm (after getting home, hosing the dogs down to cool them off and having a nap for 30 minutes I was still asleep by 9.30).

Slept a bit better but was hot all night, woke every 2 hours to go to the loo and had really vivid dreams - horrible things like DH leaving me and stuff like that

Still cramping today so I really don't think that it is my BFP - I think I am going to start testing from Saturday which is 7dp5dt - at least then if it is negative from Saturday through to Monday when AF is due I have a few days to prepare myself.

How can this many cramps be a BFP?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jeb8303 I had lots of cramps and bleeding with my bfp. I was cramping because I was bleeding (for the first month) and I didn't understand why but the little guy stuck.
    @KayzB I'm so sorry I hope you get a surprise but I'm glad you can plan your next cycle to help you through it. (I know that's what I'm doing)

AFM Mentally I am feeling much better today. I've already kind of moved on and accepted that this cycle is very much likely to fail and I don't think I will be frantically testing next week which is a shame as I am loaded up with tests!

However I do feel nauseous. I really don't think its OHSS as they said my estrogen levels were fine. Might be the progesterone, has anyone felt sick on this brand (endomitrin)? I took a metformin tablet yesterday but that was ages ago. I've just had a BT so maybe that will shed a light on it.

Now I have to do some work before I get fired. the past few weeks have been horrible to try and get any work done.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    @KayzB, @amiracle4me, @Rarah11, @babygirl7

Thanks to you all.

I was crashed out last night by 9.30pm (after getting home, hosing the dogs down to cool them off and having a nap for 30 minutes I was still asleep by 9.30).

Slept a bit better but was hot all night, woke every 2 hours to go to the loo and had really vivid dreams - horrible things like DH leaving me and stuff like that

Still cramping today so I really don't think that it is my BFP - I think I am going to start testing from Saturday which is 7dp5dt - at least then if it is negative from Saturday through to Monday when AF is due I have a few days to prepare myself.

How can this many cramps be a BFP?
    Hi Jeb8303 - I had all those symptoms last transfer which must have come from the progesterone as it was negative. Being hot at nighttime and vivid dreams can be signs of pregnancy but can also be from the progesterone. Cramps can also be good signs but can also be from progesterone. Try to stay level headed - it's great you're feeling all these symptoms and it could be a very positive sign. Try not to let them consume you though coz at the end of the day you just don't know until BT. Are you going to POAS?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN