Closed Thread
Page 36 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh @Gelati you poor love. I don't have any idea what it's like to have a needle phobia but I do know what it's like to totally loose the plot with that first injection.
    I ended up a crying, hyperventilating, dizzy, sick mess sitting on the kitchen floor with my first ever. I just couldn't do it. My DH ended up doing it and once I realised it wasn't as bad as I thought I slowly got better at it. It takes time, it's not easy but I promise you it will get better and you CAN do this. Big hugs. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts - thankyou hun. I just didn't even expect to react like that. Everything you just said is exactly how i felt in those 20 min. Leading up to it i was like, yeh sure no worries. But as soon as i sat down and exposed my stomach i felt sick. And the more i was scared the more i worked myself up. I was in a near frenzy and about to burst into tears.

I'm sorry you went through that on your first experience but thankyou for sharing as it does help hearing that i'm not alone. xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB my scan is in the morning hun yay, how is the tww treating you? Hope all is well, hang in there hun and stay positive x 😘

@Bongley thanks hun and apparently the crinone can irritate the cervix and cause spotting, happened with me also. Yay for being PUPO hun, I've got everything crossed for you. stay positive and sending you baby dust hun

@SJ89 thanks hun and hope jabbing is going well. Lucky you nice eye candy hun

@Ree888 yay for being PUPO hun, sending you a sticky baby dust

@jeb8303 oh the joys of the tww, hope it goes easier and quicker for you hun, hang in there

@Gelati hope jabbing gets easier as you go hun, I hate needles too

@MissBell whoo hoo great fert rates hun

@Emerald26 good luck for FET on Saturday hun, I've never taken Valium before transfer hun

@amiracle4me get better soon hun

@TeamCarts yay great news hun, hope AF arrives soon and good luck for BT

@Rarah11 hope it works out well hun and I know what you mean about not wanting anyone to find out. We are the same. Yay for jabbing, getting started and good luck for your upcoming BT hun

AFM: off for my 1st ultrasound in the morning, hope there is some follies there as I haven't felt much today. Has any ladies experience CM during stimming?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @babygirl17! I hope your US goes well and you have lots of juicy follies growing in there! Keep us posted. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping ship from September thread 😃 hi everyone!

Now to try and catch up with where everyone is - in the meantime good luck to all and good vibes your way 💙💖

As for a quick intro for people I don't remember seeing in Sept thread - I'm a PCOS lady (DH no issues) and this is our first round for IVF, have tried Clomid previously with no change at all. I'm currently in my TWW at 13dpo and waiting for my BT this Thursday. I gave in and have POAS and got a faint positive so fingers crossed our little emby holds on! Lots of cramping today (is that normal at 13dpo?) and super tired, emotional and a couple other mild symptoms. On daily Crinone gel at the moment and that's all - to be honest the only positive thing if this round didn't go well, I get to stop the gel! It's so awful. Worst part so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, I'm freaking out!!!! Ladies please help, I just woke up and I think I'm supposed to have been issuing my Crinone since coming home from EPU on Monday aren't I? I haven been using anything!!! I was too doped up and completely forgot! I think I thought I didn't have to do anything until ET on Sat Have I stuffed everything up?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry too much yet @Ladydee - maybe they can suggest to increase the amount you use it (so twice a day or something?) to boost you before transfer, or maybe give you a booster shot of something? Give your FS a call this morning and see what they say. I'm sure there will be some way around it - try not to stress too much until you know more Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also if your transfer is Sat you still have a couple days to use it - surely would be ok? Just think about 3dt's (like me) I only used the crinone for 2 nights before my transfer and so far so good. And you will have a stronger / more developed emby. So that could be something too. Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    OMG, I'm freaking out!!!! Ladies please help, I just woke up and I think I'm supposed to have been issuing my Crinone since coming home from EPU on Monday aren't I? I haven been using anything!!! I was too doped up and completely forgot! I think I thought I didn't have to do anything until ET on Sat Have I stuffed everything up?!
    @Ladydee breathhh hun it'll be ok 😘 I had to start mine the day after EPU. Meaning that if yours is the same protocol, you would've been due to start yesterday. How many Crinone per day are you meant to be on? Just ring your FN this morn hun, she'll prob tell you to take those extra doses today to make up for it. It will all be fine 😘 xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @jaybu84 and @KayzB I just used some then, I hope I did it right xoxo

KayzB- the fact that your clinic advises the day after definitely relaxes my a tiny bit. I've just dug up my paperwork (which I also forgot I had....was still in the car which I haven't drove since EPU) and my clinic does say to start the night of EPU I just woke up this morning and thought "gee, this bloating feels just like AF!".....and then it hit me, plain as day! Soooo stupid , I can't believe this !

Thanks for your reply's , they have helped me not combust from the crazy a until my clinic opens in an hour & a half. Come on 7:30......