Closed Thread
Page 35 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @KayzB - I've also got a huge cold which isn't moving so I think I'm just feeling a bit wiped out in general

How are you going? When's BT??

@jeb8303 I'm so sorry your feeling so down Hun. This journey is so bloody hard and unfair. Life's on hold until we get that BFP. I can totally sympathise. Know you have support here xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 30-09-2014 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Ladies,
    Recap from today's appt... As I have already had all my preconception tests done a couple of months ago and have 3 frozen embies ready to go and we are both happy to try again, FS gave us the OK to start as soon as we want! Yay!

Which brings me back to my AF which I thought had arrived on Sunday much to my disappointment... Well she hasn't actually arrived. It must have been a break through bleed and it stopped that night. Nothing yesterday or today other than brown spotting so looks like we will be starting again officially in a couple of days once AF rears her ugly head in FULL force this time

FS will have me on a low dose medicated FET due to my LPD and crazy cycles. Gonal F, Ovidrel trigger and I will also have 4 x pregnyl shots aswell as pessaries to avoid any spotting. (This is what we did with my fresh cycle that got me my BFP).

So all in all a good day, drugs are in the fridge, consent forms are signed. We are doing it again... First BT will hopefully be by the end of the week!

Hope all of you are doing ok. x
    Last edited by TeamCarts; 30-09-2014 at 20:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooooo hooooo @TeamCarts! That's fantastic! Congrats

Its quite a lot of medication compared to my FET. Is Gonal F and the trigger standard for a FET and why would they give you those compared to the Oestrogen tablets I'm on?
    Sorry for the questions but I just feel like I'm understanding and then I hear of something new!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell great news!
    @Bongley congrats hope the TWW treats you kindly
    @amiracle4me hope you feel better soon @TeamCarts that's great news - always feels good to be ready to go - hope AF shows up soon @Ree888 GL tomorrow!

@babygirl7 we can freeze beforehand but also DH might not need to fly out until later that morning so just means someone will need to drive me home (means having to explain why and prefer people not to know we are mid cycle)
    @jeb8303 I'm sorry you are feeling line that - you are allowed as it's a tough journey, I spoke to a friend who had been through this she just said keep going and believe it will happen ( it did for her after 7 miscarriages so was a long journey..)

AFM started jabbing last night, amazing how quickly it all comes back to you... Started the prednisolone today and tomorrow I add in the saizen on top of the melatonin all is good! Next BT is Friday... I forgot to ask the Nurse what day I start the orgalutran - when does everyone else start their equivalent of the ovulation supposes sing drug ( I think that is what it is)?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Rarah11; 30-09-2014 at 21:04.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014),TeamCarts  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well did my first puregon shot ever! Poor hubby. He did so well but i was an absolute mess. It took me 20 minutes of freaking out before i would let him inject. I was seriously so close to canceling the whole thing!

The actual needle didn't hurt that much but after the injection it started to burn and felt like someone pinching me hard. Oh ladies, i hate needle phobia. I'm not sure i can do another 12 days of this and then 2 needs from day 5. I have pins and needles in my hands and started shaking uncontrollably after it. probably the adrenaline. What if i can't do this? Sorry i know this should be the last of my worries but right now this is a huge mountain for me. what if i just can't get the needles done? Aaargh i'm such a wuss.....why???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @Rarah11, hope your jabbing keeps going well. I'm hoping it comes back to me easily too! Best of luck for BT. x
    @amiracle4me I'm not sure what it standard for medicated FET as this will be my first. I have never taken any hormone tablets during my 2 years at this clinic but that just may be me? Sorry I'm not much help, I guess each person and each clinics protocols are different. I have always been given gonal F for OI, IUI & IVF just the dosage has changed.
    I will be on the same dosages as what I was on when I had my 3x IUI before starting IVF. I need the extra support in my LP cos of spotting but the average person would only have the pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati don't worry the first one is always the hardest - it took me ages to build up the courage to do it and now I do it without thinking, it can still sting, did you try ice to numb the area beforehand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rarah11. I did ice it but by the time i let DH inject me it was no longer icy. I'm feeling a bit down about it all right now. All of you are so strong and amazing for going through all this. You all deserve your BFPs and big gold trophies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati don't feel down - you'll be a pro by Friday... And if you want to vent this is the place to do it! I hope your journey is short and sweet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou darl. I hope you're right.

Good to hear your jabbing is going well. As for the orgalutran, my nurse told me you start injecting around day 5/6 but they usually tell you when to do it based on BT and u/s. My first one is this friday and the nurse told me to bring one of those shots with me in case she needs to do one for me that day.