Closed Thread
Page 34 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick question for all the ladies that have done a medicated FET before. I'm on day 11 of oestrogen tablets and am on 5 a day now. I'm feeling really light headed and faint. Has anyone else had this before? The nurses reckon that lightheadedness isn't a side effect but I overall feel really a bit weird today.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - don't lose hope yet love. Although I know that's so easy to say and much harder to do. I have my fingers crossed for a nice surprise for you come Friday.
    @jeb8303 - I know that irritable feeling - it can be a good sign but it can also be from that lovely progesterone we subject ourselves to. And I also know that negative feeling you have - I always talk about ivf as if it's not going to work now, because I've never been PG either. Just one chemical that I lost two days after the test so it doesn't really count. I think it's our way of protecting ourselves from heartbreak.

Thanks @TeamCarts, my transfer is tomorrow providing my embie makes the thaw.
    @Bongley - how nice to hear that the lipoidol flush got you your BFP, I've heard mixed results of it, it is supposed to be especially beneficial for endo patients but time will tell I guess. Positive thoughts to you my dear - very happy your embie continued to grow against the odds - I see that as a fabulous sign! My last embie only made blast on day 6 and was slow from the beginning. Time will tell if it'll thaw well and if it'll stick but the docs don't seem to care how long it takes the embryos to grow and divide as long as they are.
    @MissBell that's a great result - congratulations!

Thanks @Emerald26. Where are you at right now in your cycle?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (30-09-2014),TeamCarts  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've hit the point where I want to cry for no reason.....

God help me if this isn't our BFP I'm not sure I have it in me to go again - I struggled badly in 2012 and don't want to go back there again if I just keep hitting walls of disappointment..

I know I shouldn't think this way and rule it out before I even know - I hate knowing how many times this has already failed and how easily it fails

Anyways - sorry ladies - I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I've hit the point where I want to cry for no reason.....

God help me if this isn't our BFP I'm not sure I have it in me to go again - I struggled badly in 2012 and don't want to go back there again if I just keep hitting walls of disappointment..

I know I shouldn't think this way and rule it out before I even know - I hate knowing how many times this has already failed and how easily it fails

Anyways - sorry ladies - I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.
    Ah @JeB8308 I'm so sorry. I get to that point at every cycle, I never know if its the hormones or the emotional stress. Is there any counseling service that your clinic offers that you can take advantage of?
    Sometimes you have to work the odds, throw the dice. Unfortunately that means a certain amount of failing but each cycle will get us closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 yes, I don't know what got my embryo over the line but I'm sure it helped.

Spoke to my FS and for the next cycle I'm on metformin, a slightly higher dose of FSH, an endometrial scratch and we're going to try PICSI. (I am kicking myself because I had forgotten I was on metformin a few years ago. GRR)

He focused on the sperm side of things seeing as our embryos start keeling over at the 3 day mark. Bit of a surprise as my partners sperm has always tested very well but its worth a shot.

Feeling pretty deflated but at least we can do all that without any delays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 thanks precious! 4 days & counting for you, not long to go! 😄 xx

@Ree888 thanks hun, means a lot 😘 Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow, FX your lil emby thaws successfully xx

@amiracle4me I was on 3x a day hun & didn't have any side effects. Your dose is higher tho so it could very well be due to that. You poor thing, frequently feeling faint doesn't sound good at all! 😕 xx

@jeb8303 sorry to hear you're feeling so down hun. It often does feel that this journey is never-ending. But am really hoping you'll be off this crazy ride sooner rather than later. Big hugs hun xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley

Thanks..

I am naturally such an emotional person that I take everything to heart.

I think, seeing the what feels like, millions of babies and pregnant people around me makes me even more crankier and emotional.

Yeah there is a counselling service and I'm sure I'll use it at some point.

It is such a numbers game but I'm so exhausted at being the only female in my family who doesn't have kids.......... I'm so exhausted at crying all the time at the crapness that infertility is...... I'm so exhausted at trying to have to appear to be happy when inside I'm one more BFN negative away from a complete meltdown.. Mostly I'm exhausted that I'm not exhausted from lack of sleep, or leaking boobs, or endless washing, or dirty nappies... Most of all that is what I am exhausted at

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 thanks for asking. I have my FET of our last blasty this Saturday. I'm silently starting the freak out that it won't survive the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    @Ree888 thanks for asking. I have my FET of our last blasty this Saturday. I'm silently starting the freak out that it won't survive the thaw.
    Awww I can really relate to that 100% that's what I've been going through since last week it sucks. Fingers crossed we both make it to transfer - try to stay positive! Xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies - do many of you take Valium before transfer? If so, when and how much do you take?

2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN